Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Blaze704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blaze704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blaze704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blaze704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blaze704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blaze704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blaze704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blaze704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blaze704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blaze704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blaze704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kendog
    Is the lack of care by everyone in general, and everyone you know or have associated with pretty surprising? I noticed this with a minor car accident I was in about two months ago, it was extreme and the van was more messed up than your truck, but noone got hurt. I was reaching out for ppl to try and tell them how bad it was and how close I was to death, but noone seemed to care, or understand what the deal was. Anyways, my point is, like I said in the first phrase, Is the lack of caring or understanding by everyone in your physical realm a little alarming?

i care. In fact I care so much that reading this thread has made my mind race and i am unable to fall asleep at nearly 5am.
    WSSicks - Bringing you quality threads since August 2003...

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KingWay
    Lots of people have diseases but they get on with there life in spite, they dont sit on a forum and go on about it ALL DAY LONG. Thats not ignorance, im just stating fact. I love how people are so quick to spout "ignorance" just because someone in thier thread doesnt give them the response they wanted.
    ONCE AGAIN I WILL SAY THIS..... I MADE THIS THREAD TO HOPEFULLY PREVENT PEOPLE FROM DRINKING AND DRIVING. Can you not read you ignorant ****.Get the **** out of this thread.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    do you still go clubbing or is it too much of a hassel?
    ;$-BMB;$-

KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is the lack of care by everyone in general, and everyone you know or have associated with pretty surprising? I noticed this with a minor car accident I was in about two months ago, it was extreme and the van was more messed up than your truck, but noone got hurt. I was reaching out for ppl to try and tell them how bad it was and how close I was to death, but noone seemed to care, or understand what the deal was. Anyways, my point is, like I said in the first phrase, Is the lack of caring or understanding by everyone in your physical realm a little alarming?

What is it with everyone wanting so much sympathy? dude, you didnt die and nothing happened. no one is going to sympathise with some annonymous guy on an internet message board when he was in an accident and wasnt even injured, i mean, come one dude, get over it already.

KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Lunatic
    ONCE AGAIN I WILL SAY THIS..... I MADE THIS THREAD TO HOPEFULLY PREVENT PEOPLE FROM DRINKING AND DRIVING. Can you not read you ignorant ****.Get the **** out of this thread.

"ignorant" ahh theres that word again. You cant even type a post without cussing every 2 seconds, that seems more ignorant to me.

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No. Most human beings try not to show their feelings. I had to deal with my accident mostly on my own. My dad made **** worse, friends deserted me, and I had no counsel. I had to do everything on my own. Everything has mad me a stronger person. I have noticed that people have learned from my mistake and people have just blown it off. It does not alarm me, it just amazes me that a friend of mine does not drink and drive anymore, he just takes pills and drives now. I try to prevent bad things from happening, and will continue to do so for as long as I live.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What is it with everyone wanting so much sympathy? dude, you didnt die and nothing happened. no one is going to sympathise with some annonymous guy on an internet message board when he was in an accident and wasnt even injured, i mean, come one dude, get over it already.
    It's the nature of homo sapien specie. It has to do with coherent thought, and making sense. You don't make coherent sense, and your thoughts are "against the grain" hence your red.
    Last edited by kendog; 08-05-2006 at 01:58 AM.

How dumb are you? Seriously.... How dumb are you?

And to your post after this one....I'm ignorant when you can't read my posts? I do not want your, or anyone elses' for that matter, sympathy. Grow up, bro.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

Originally Posted by r-ban
    Can you train at all? Do you still train at all? I see a dude in a wheel chair at my gym, he can still train arms and stuff, and I bet hes stronger than most guy's pound for pound.
    I can train although I don't at the moment. I will start up again on the 15th. I'm going to do as much upper body work as possible and plan on getting into wheelchair BBing. You'd be surprised at how strong people are in wheelchairs. You have to understaned, I get around by using ONLY my arms. I move forwards and backwars with my hands.. My hands are VERY strong. I can't wait to start lifting again though
    AcetylCoA gets reps

How did i make no sense. Here it is in lamens terms for you slower folk out there: kendog was in an accident where he wasnt injured, he comes onto an internet forum fishing for sympathy, no one gives him sympathy and rightly so as NOTHING happened to him, kendog cries about for months to come.

TheLateShinobi is just really nice. (+1000) TheLateShinobi is just really nice. (+1000) TheLateShinobi is just really nice. (+1000) TheLateShinobi is just really nice. (+1000) TheLateShinobi is just really nice. (+1000) TheLateShinobi is just really nice. (+1000) TheLateShinobi is just really nice. (+1000) TheLateShinobi is just really nice. (+1000) TheLateShinobi is just really nice. (+1000) TheLateShinobi is just really nice. (+1000) TheLateShinobi is just really nice. (+1000)
    I hate to say this and forgive me, but you got what you deserved. And although I wouldn't wish your condition on anyone, I'm just thankful it happened to you and not some innocent bystander going about his/her business.

Over here in the UK wreckless/driving is quite an occurance. People don't seem to realise the dangers of it, and the law is to weak to punish anyone rightly for it. And it's one thing that really rattles my cage.

I can't begin to imagine how you'd feel if you took a childs life in the process, I for one am not sure I would be able to live with myself. Because over here, that hasn't been uncommon in the past.

It's good however that you have come to terms with the way things turned out, you've accepted it's your fault. In a situation like this, maybe that isn't enough though.

I know you didn't ask for sympathy, but you certainly won't be getting mine.

However, I do hope you can make the best out of things.

How dumb are you? Seriously.... How dumb are you?

And to your post after this one....I'm ignorant when you can't read my posts? I do not want your, or anyone elses' for that matter, sympathy. Grow up, bro.

How was that dumb? That post you quoted was directed at Kedog, moron, and everything i said in it was correct. So you just owned yourself, you ended up the "dumb" one there.

Dan_Grr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dan_Grr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dan_Grr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dan_Grr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dan_Grr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dan_Grr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dan_Grr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dan_Grr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dan_Grr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dan_Grr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dan_Grr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    From what I've seen and read you're well built and that probably saved you from a situation where many might have perished straight away. You cant postpone things any longer. Go to chiropractics, doctors, do phisioteraphy, even if the doctor said 0%, it doesnt matter, I heard cases of many people who were hopeless, but they kept on going. Some of those, years later, were walking again. Do your rehabilitation and continue with lifting weights to remain and get stronger.

Originally Posted by TheLateShinobi
    I hate to say this and forgive me, but you got what you deserved. And although I wouldn't wish your condition on anyone, I'm just thankful it happened to you and not some innocent bystander going about his/her business.

Over here in the UK wreckless/driving is quite an occurance. People don't seem to realise the dangers of it, and the law is to weak to punish anyone rightly for it. And it's one thing that really rattles my cage.

I can't begin to imagine how you'd feel if you took a childs life in the process, I for one am not sure I would be able to live with myself. Because over here, that hasn't been uncommon in the past.

It's good however that you have come to terms with the way things turned out, you've accepted it's your fault. In a situation like this, maybe that isn't enough though.

Dude you better be quiet and not have your own opinion unless you want lunatic to go "******** ** ********** ****" at you, even though you are correct.

Originally Posted by TheLateShinobi

No hard feelings, bro, I DID deserve it. Like I said, I accept what happened and I do agree with the punishment however harsh it may be. I'm SO glad that I lost only my legs rather than another person's life. I was depressed for so long because I thought I hurt someone else. I accept my fate and have learned that I want to become a physical therapist because of everything. When I was in the hospital, there was so much that my PT wanted me to do but she didn't understand how hard and painful it was. I now know and can RELATE to other paitients. I want to help others because I was NOT helped when I needed the help. I have thought about suicide so many times and just had to play it through. I don't want anyone doing the things I though because they CAN live a great life.

I will be back in about 20 minutes. I'm about to eat a pizza
    AcetylCoA gets reps

Raging Hormones will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raging Hormones will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raging Hormones will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raging Hormones will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raging Hormones will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raging Hormones will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raging Hormones will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raging Hormones will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raging Hormones will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raging Hormones will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raging Hormones will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    geeze lunatic i had no idea you were in this condition. Im sorry regarding my posts in my insurance thread, you are in the right and i was being a jackass about it. In a couple of years im sure you will recover many functions, theres stem cell research in many parts of the world and we can only progress. Besides dont lose hope over bushes idiocy, read here http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/5229456.stm

nothing can stop stem cell research
    Last edited by Raging Hormones; 08-05-2006 at 02:19 AM.

Disturbed is not very well liked. (-100) Disturbed is not very well liked. (-100) Disturbed is not very well liked. (-100) Disturbed is not very well liked. (-100) Disturbed is not very well liked. (-100) Disturbed is not very well liked. (-100) Disturbed is not very well liked. (-100) Disturbed is not very well liked. (-100) Disturbed is not very well liked. (-100) Disturbed is not very well liked. (-100) Disturbed is not very well liked. (-100)
    Well as i said before, there are probably a lot of people on here with diseases but you dont see people with "cancer patient" or "aids sufferer" in their title now do you. I mean its sad and all but theres no need for him to plaster it everywhere.
    DIE
    It's not murder, it's an act of faith...

DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey lunatic hop on aim bro
    Eternal Creatures are not so prudent.

Member since Nov 2001

wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    KingWay:

If you don't like the Thread DONT post in it, it's simple.

How do you talk like that, where i'm from youd get punched dead in the fukin face.

Just don't post if you don't like the thread.

drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dude you better be quiet and not have your own opinion unless you want lunatic to go "******** ** ********** ****" at you, even though you are correct.
    whats your f*ckin problem man, stop bein a prick
    "I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye...but thats just me." - Bas Rutten
    "YEA BUDDAY!!! LIGHTWEIGHT!!!" - Ronnie Coleman
    "You put the Devil on the other side and I will come to fight." - Royce Gracie

Originally Posted by Raging Hormones
    geeze lunatic i had no idea you were in this condition. Im sorry regarding my posts in my insurance thread, you are in the right and i was being a jackass about it. In a couple of years im sure you will recover many functions, theres stem cell research in many parts of the world and we can only progress. Besides dont lose hope over bushes idiocy, read here http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/5229456.stm

nothing can stop stem cell research
    Lol, no problem, bro. George Bush stops stem cells . That ****er
    AcetylCoA gets reps

wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol, no problem, bro. George Bush stops stem cells . That ****er
    Agreed, i hate him.

I'll read this this page tomorrow just in case anyone else posts in it. later, bros. I'm ****ing TIRED
    AcetylCoA gets reps

Originally Posted by Disturbed
    DIE

Why? everything in that post was true. i dont HAVE to think hes the greatest person alive just cos he feels the need to endlessly go on about the fact hes paraplegic. I dont get why everyones like "stop being a prick", "ignorant", "***" and **** like that, when eveything i said was right. It wasnt anything offensive, just observations and facts.

*waits for the inevitable " you***ing dick. *** you ***head" *

Originally Posted by wanabeebig
    KingWay:

How do you talk like that, where i'm from youd get punched dead in the fukin face.

What for? speaking the truth? THANK GOD i dont live in america.

All i said was it seems he harps on about the fact that hes disabled in what seems like every thread, i mean seriously. he really doesnt need it in his title AND sig. we get it already. I wasnt even making fun of him or anything, pull the carrot out off your asses, you overly PC sheep.

adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

All i said was it seems he harps on about the fact that hes disabled in what seems like every thread, i mean seriously. he really doesnt need it in his title AND sig. we get it already. I wasnt even making fun of him or anything, pull the carrot out off your asses, you overly PC sheep.
    carrot, u sure ur not american?

No not for speaking the truth, for being a ASS about it.

Tell him to stop don't type stupid **** to get his attention.

Yea you better wish you don't live where i'm grew up.
    Last edited by wanabeebig; 08-05-2006 at 03:42 AM.

justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I agree man KingWay you're claiming to just speak the truth, but how do you know the truth when you're ignoring every single thing this guy is saying, I mean hello... he's said many times that he wasn't trying to get anyones sympathy and it seems pretty clear he just wants to share his experience with those who are interested. So really just should stop imagining things and start actually reading what this guy has to say. Seriously man, you're being a total jerk here.

OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    so how do u post ?

OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    oh just his legs paralyzed? i didnt care to read.