Message Board Veteran LukeStacey's Avatar
    LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50)

OH NO! According to LA Muscle there is a famine on Whey Protein

Can you believe LA Muscle. First of all they produce crap like Norateen (in its various forms) and all there other crap and hype it up like Muscletech do. Now there claimin gthat there is a famine of Whey protein and there is a worldwide short supply of the stuff which is why Whey is so expensive (escuse me but i don't think its expensive , nor do i find it in short supply. If any LA muscle guys are finding it difficult to obtain (I know its sounds ridiculous) I can give them a list of sources (LIke GNC for one), why the hell are they lying about stuff again. Ill tell you why. The reason is they have a new Whey on the market called BIO-ACTIVATOR (No its not a cheap Sci-Fi movie or a cytodyne product), which as you've guessed is 1000000000% better than ordinary whey, will make you look like Cutler in a fortnight and boosts GH better than injections.......................Please. Why dont they stop this bullsh*t, as they shoot themeslves in the foot by disclosing all the contents in the ad anyway (which if anyone can read proves its no better than anything generic at 1/4 the price.

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A shortage of whey, that would mean there has suddenly become a shortage of milk and cheese in supermarkets as well, I haven't noticed that one.

If my memory serves me correctly all vitamins and minerals were meant to have been banned about 6 months ago and all the Norateen products have been 'about to be banned' for about 2 years.
    "my grocery bill looks like a ransom note"