NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

UFC belt question

how many are there? and what are the standards for getting a title match. It seems to me that Bob with a 2-0 record can challenge and possible when a title. How do the standings work?

HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welterweight - Champion - Matt Hughes
    156-170 lbs

Middleweight - Champion - Rich Franklin
    171-185 lbs

Light Heavyweight - Champion - Chuck Liddell
    186-205 lbs

Heavyweight - Champion - Tim Sylvia
    206-265 lbs

They are also supposed to be bringing back the Lightweight title, which is 155 and below.

As far as title matches go, the UFC is pretty inconsistent. Certain fighters can beat top fighters non stop and almost never get a title shot (ala Matt Lindland) whereas some guys can come in and get a title shot from out of nowhere, like Justin Eilers did against Arlovski, and how Quarry did against Rich Franklin. We both saw how both of those fights went, so hopefully the UFC learned their lesson and stops making matches like that. To be fair though, I heard they had a tough time finding a fight for Arlovski when Eilers fought him.

NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HulkHagen
    156-170 lbs

171-185 lbs

186-205 lbs

206-265 lbs

They are also supposed to be bringing back the Lightweight title, which is 155 and below.

As far as title matches go, the UFC is pretty inconsistent. Certain fighters can beat top fighters non stop and almost never get a title shot (ala Matt Lindland) whereas some guys can come in and get a title shot from out of nowhere, like Justin Eilers did against Arlovski, and how Quarry did against Rich Franklin. We both saw how both of those fights went, so hopefully the UFC learned their lesson and stops making matches like that. To be fair though, I heard they had a tough time finding a fight for Arlovski when Eilers fought him.
    thanks.

kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by HulkHagen
    156-170 lbs

171-185 lbs

186-205 lbs

206-265 lbs

Why was the lightweight suspended? I read somewhere that it had something to do with Pulver walking out on his UFC contract
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer
    BJ Penn > You

GO COWBOYS!!

HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kingarty
    Why was the lightweight suspended? I read somewhere that it had something to do with Pulver walking out on his UFC contract
    From what I know they ditched it because they didn't believe it was a big draw.

After Jens Pulver left, B.J. Penn was supposed to be the next big thing at LW (Pulver had beaten him previously) but when B.J. Penn and Caol Uno had a title match for the vacant LW belt, it was ruled a draw, and the UFC subsequently ditched the belt without ever crowning a new champ after Pulver left.

I'm glad they are bringing it back though... lightweight fights between two skilled opponents are phenomenal. Jens Pulver is coming back to the UFC, BTW.

kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Oh thanks for informing me. I read that Pulver is coming back aswell and I heard hes going to be a coach on TUF 5.
    BJ Penn > You

GO COWBOYS!!

Bloodwork is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bloodwork is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bloodwork is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bloodwork is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bloodwork is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bloodwork is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bloodwork is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bloodwork is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bloodwork is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bloodwork is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bloodwork is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Pulver might be coaching against Penn. Then they will fight for the title. Sherk will fight the winner of that. The LW division is the best and most exciting in the world so im glad to see it back.

Pulvers good. Id like to see Duane Ludwig fight Pulver again.
    BJ Penn > You

GO COWBOYS!!

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's much easier for heavyweights to get title shots because the division has very little depth, and there is really a lack of quality heavyweights in pretty much every organization not named PRIDE. Plus it's easier for them to bring in lower tier fighters in order to make their "name" HW's look good.
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500)

Cool

i should buy a replica of a ufc title belt.

the ufc and pride title belts are the most prestigious belts in all of pro fighting at the moment imo.