rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100)

Arrow How to lose fat on the lower stomach?

I am currently dieting. I simply reduce my calories and I have already lost fat.
    The problem is I lose nearly all fat on the stomach but not where I want to lose it. For example I have fat on the lower stomach around the wang which doesn't seem to be getting less.
    Is it possible that this fat will never be attacked or that it will not be attacked until I don't have 1 gram of fat somewhere else? I have once read that there is fat which is never attacked even when you're starving!
    Is there nothing I can do to attack this fat?
    And I also need to lose fat on the quads. Do you think that massaging the legs would somehow help? Or maybe I should get such a thing to rub the legs during showering to increase the blood flow to the skin, do you think this would help? This really drags me down. I mean I am losing weight but I cannot really rejoice because it's not where I want to lose it.

beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    u cant spot reduce, its just a matter of working hard and hoping your body removes fat from that area

and i know how u feel, ive been cutting and shedding fat and i can finally feel a 2 pack at the top, but i have stubborn fat right at the bottom of my belly and love handles
    *ZMA, Superpump MAX, Green Tea Extract, Garlic Extract, Fish Oil, Joint Supp.*

Come at Me!!!

rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100)
    But what if the body never attacks it?

Isn't there any supp against stubborn fat?

cotterpin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cotterpin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cotterpin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cotterpin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cotterpin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cotterpin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cotterpin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cotterpin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cotterpin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cotterpin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cotterpin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    SHort of liposuction, no there is no way to spot reduce.

Keep lifting and dieting and exercising, eventually it should come off

TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz

Talking

Cardio Cardio Cardio. To lost fat overall you need to burn more calories than you take it.

I've found that eating small meals throughout the day prevents me from being/getting fat. One reason fat people are it because they eat more calories than they burn throughout the day. It's simple math.

Go out to the bookstore and get the book "Body-For-Life".

Good Luck!
    I wish everyone the best in achieving your goals

But I dont want to do cardio, can I not simply eat less?

DingleBerry will become famous soon enough. (+50) DingleBerry will become famous soon enough. (+50) DingleBerry will become famous soon enough. (+50) DingleBerry will become famous soon enough. (+50) DingleBerry will become famous soon enough. (+50) DingleBerry will become famous soon enough. (+50) DingleBerry will become famous soon enough. (+50) DingleBerry will become famous soon enough. (+50) DingleBerry will become famous soon enough. (+50) DingleBerry will become famous soon enough. (+50) DingleBerry will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why not cardio? That's about the only things that will trim up the leftover fat. Plus, it benefits your entire body...

Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rudolph
    Why don't you want to do cardio? Do you do any exercising at all or are you just cutting down calories?
    Cool Stuff

beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lazy much?
    *ZMA, Superpump MAX, Green Tea Extract, Garlic Extract, Fish Oil, Joint Supp.*

Come at Me!!!

King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000)
    He dosn't want to do cardio, because he his too LAZY!
    COMBERDS

trackrunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    god dude give him more credit than that, heres something that may help go to http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/justin6.html

Nope, at the moment I am not doing anything only reducing the calories.
    I have no time to train or do cardio, so freakin' what? There are also people whose lives do not only consist of working out, eating, crapping and sleeping.

MoreMuscle06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoreMuscle06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

fat loss

hey rudolph try using susan sommers tight master you put it between your legs and work out it works

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nope, at the moment I am not doing anything only reducing the calories.
    I have no time to train or do cardio, so freakin' what? There are also people whose lives do not only consist of working out, eating, crapping and sleeping.
    Working out only takes one hour...two hours if you do an hour of cardio. The eating actually takes more time, so I don't believe for a second that some folks don't have time to train. Especially if you just want to lose weight, then lifting can be cut to 20-30 minutes and you can do cardio with a stationary bike at home.

qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if you dont want to do stationary cardio, you could play an active sport. if you dont want to play a sport, you could be focus more dedication to your lifting and have a very specific, well designed dietary plan. if you dont want to do any of these, you dont really want to lose fat.
    *********DISCOUNT CODES********* save money and support bodybuilding.com!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=49461171&postcount=65

*********DISCOUNT CODES********* save money and support bodybuilding.com!

"Having a long or frequent memory for mistakes and a short or infrequent memory for successes is a guaranteed way to develop fear of failure. High achievers dwell on what they do well and spend very little time evaluating themselves and their performances."

-Dr. John Eliot

King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000)
    My life revolves around the weight room.
    COMBERDS

Spaniard00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spaniard00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spaniard00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't listen to all the rude people who go on the site just to flame. They attack with their self hate and ignorance. What you got to do man is take 5 -6 meals each of which you consume about every 3 hours. I don't know how much you weigh but keep it around 1500 calories if your around 180. Since you wont reduce calories through physical movement than you can remove it through macro nutrient manipulation. Aim for about 1 pound a week. Fat is light and with 1 pound you can notice a big difference.

Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by King Crush
    My life revolves around the weight room.
    i used to have a training partner..................

................untill i ate him.

now thats dedication lol jks
    On a journey to the brighter side of life.
    Writing about depression & self-development.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My blog: www.boyunderthebridge.com
    ---------------------------------------------------

youngm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There are more health benefits to cardio than just losing weight. You should really try to be more active in life. You don't even need to go to a gym for an hour or two. Go for a brisk walk for 45min 3 - 4x a week. Find some way of elevating your heart rate for an extended period of time. That will accelerate your fat loss efforts much quicker than just sitting around and cutting calories.