Closed Thread
    mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Ice Cream before Bed

OK, now before you rip me apart, let me explain. I am well aware of the problems with ice cream; high GI card, lots of sugar, lots of fat. It's just not a healthy food.

However, whenever I ask the huge guys at my gym what the best way to gain weight is, they all respond, "ice cream before bed." This just doesn't sit well with me. Why does everyone I might in real life say ice cream before bed is good, while all the people online say its crap?

So how many of u guys have actually eaten ice cream before bed in order to gain weight? Did it work?

And if not, what is some other kind of food I could eat a large amount of before I go to bed in order to gain weight the right way? I am already eating yogurt and cottage cheese, but what about something like oats?

brayj789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brayj789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brayj789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brayj789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brayj789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brayj789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brayj789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brayj789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brayj789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brayj789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brayj789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Actually, Icream is very low GI. Even though it has a lot of added sugar, it also has alot of fat which slows down the absorbion. Also milkfat and dairy's/lactose are VERY slow digesting, so overall its a very low GI food. But I wouldn't recomend eating a lot, its high in sat. fat and you could just as easily eat cottage cheese +peanutbutter for a MUCH healthier alternative. Definately not the best option
    Height- 5'6
    Weight - 142 - B.F 10%

Dymatize Elite W.P
    Universal Storm EVF
    Flax Oil
    L-Glutamine

"The One who lives in sunshine all the time will also live in a desert."

"God became man, so that man could aspire to become [like] God." St. Athanasius

Proud Member of the Antiochian Orthodox Church, part of Christ's one,holy Apostolic church!

U of U Operating Room Be Perfect's Avatar
    Be Perfect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Be Perfect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Be Perfect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Be Perfect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Be Perfect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Be Perfect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Be Perfect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Be Perfect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Be Perfect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Be Perfect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Be Perfect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd go with natty peanut butter at night along with the cottage cheese. At least the fats in the peanut butter are goods fats unlike the ice cream. You'll gain more lean mass that way and not as much body fat. You could also try a weight gainer or make one yourself
    Thank you and Good night!

Currently: 6'2, 190 lbs, 8-9% BF
    Goal: Gain Mass

http://www.myspace.com/6585362

Sezer_j is not very well liked. (-100) Sezer_j is not very well liked. (-100) Sezer_j is not very well liked. (-100) Sezer_j is not very well liked. (-100) Sezer_j is not very well liked. (-100) Sezer_j is not very well liked. (-100) Sezer_j is not very well liked. (-100) Sezer_j is not very well liked. (-100) Sezer_j is not very well liked. (-100) Sezer_j is not very well liked. (-100) Sezer_j is not very well liked. (-100)
    Absolute ludicrous bull.

Unless you want to start looking like Fern Britton any time soon, I would take no notice whatsoever.

Healthy CLEAN diet, 5-6 meals a day, plenty of protein - balanced with sufficient carbs and fats, HARD training based around core movements, and finally REST... is what gains weight on a frame. Not damn ice cream. And especially before bedtime. You should not be taking in any carbs before bed, even on a bulk, and even clean sources, if you're looking to gain mass WITHOUT bodyfat.

If anybody replied with a comment like that to me, i'd take them to the moon and back, twice over.
    Last edited by Sezer_j; 07-29-2006 at 12:33 PM.
    Don't do anything by half. If you love someone, love them with all your soul. When you go to work, work your ass off. When you hate someone, hate them until it hurts.

- Henry Rollins

50.CAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 50.CAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 50.CAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 50.CAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 50.CAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 50.CAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 50.CAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 50.CAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 50.CAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 50.CAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 50.CAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have actually been doing this for a week now and it works. I put on about 2 pounds this week.I added 2 scoops of vanilla ica cream, a scoop of casein protein powder and water, a few tablespoons of natty pb, some skim milk and 1/2 cups of cooked oats with splenda. I don't know how many calories that has but it seems to be working out well. But I won't be doing it for long maye 1 more weeks then i'll go with just casein.

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    People need to differentiate between mass and LEAN mass.
    IG: @tuanlifts

youthman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youthman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youthman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youthman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youthman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youthman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youthman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youthman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youthman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youthman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youthman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Sezer_j
    Absolute ludicrous bull.

Unless you want to start looking like Fern Britton any time soon, I would take no notice whatsoever.

Healthy CLEAN diet, 5-6 meals a day, plenty of protein - balanced with sufficient carbs and fats, HARD training based around core movements, and finally REST... is what gains weight on a frame. Not damn ice cream. And especially before bedtime. You should not be taking in any carbs before bed, even on a bulk, and even clean sources, if you're looking to gain mass WITHOUT bodyfat.

If anybody replied with a comment like that to me, i'd take them to the moon and back, twice over.
    I don't think carbs before bed are necessarily bad. Depends on your situation, what you eat during the day, when you work out, etc...

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by youthman
    I don't think carbs before bed are necessarily bad. Depends on your situation, what you eat during the day, when you work out, etc...
    Carbs before bed is great, and even necessary if you are bulking. But we're talking about COMPLEX carbs here, not simple sugar that'll go straight to your waist size.
    IG: @tuanlifts

Sezer_j is not very well liked. (-100) Sezer_j is not very well liked. (-100) Sezer_j is not very well liked. (-100) Sezer_j is not very well liked. (-100) Sezer_j is not very well liked. (-100) Sezer_j is not very well liked. (-100) Sezer_j is not very well liked. (-100) Sezer_j is not very well liked. (-100) Sezer_j is not very well liked. (-100) Sezer_j is not very well liked. (-100) Sezer_j is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by youthman

I agree.

Although i am generalizing the point.
    Don't do anything by half. If you love someone, love them with all your soul. When you go to work, work your ass off. When you hate someone, hate them until it hurts.

- Henry Rollins

mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How about eating some quick oats along with my cottage cheese before bed?

Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    who knows...maybe ice cream works for that guy.

I remember hearing something about arnold using ice cream in his protein shake or something.

Everybody is different. I even have a friend who uses Chef boy r d pasta for precontest prep. Works for him.
    Davinci flavor oppinions:
    Banana-awesome
    Pancake-awesome
    cookie dough-good (not sweet but has flavor)
    German Chocolate Cake- good (sweet, not strong)
    PB- good(sweet, not strong flavor)
    Gingerbread- good (taste like gingerale/no good on pancakes, okay in oatmeal)
    Coconut- good. (has flavor..a tiny sweetness)
    Macadamia Nut- good/poor
    Danish Pastry-good (if you like cookie dough you would like this)
    Blueberry-Awesome/good

Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000)
    2 cups of milk
    2 fish oil tablets
    1 vitamin
    Ice Cream(Breyers Extra Creamy is good stuff.)

What i eat before i sleep.
    .:Ace50 Crew:.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

jstone28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstone28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstone28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstone28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstone28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstone28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Ice Cream

I was just reading a book where in it they described why mass gainer powders have no use because most of the time the added ingrediant is sugar.... the other descibed how just add ice cream to whey and you got a mass shake right there!!

bucball1231 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bucball1231 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bucball1231 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bucball1231 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bucball1231 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bucball1231 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bucball1231 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bucball1231 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bucball1231 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bucball1231 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bucball1231 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    im kinda curious on this

quikieemart will become famous soon enough. (+50) quikieemart will become famous soon enough. (+50) quikieemart will become famous soon enough. (+50) quikieemart will become famous soon enough. (+50) quikieemart will become famous soon enough. (+50) quikieemart will become famous soon enough. (+50) quikieemart will become famous soon enough. (+50) quikieemart will become famous soon enough. (+50) quikieemart will become famous soon enough. (+50) quikieemart will become famous soon enough. (+50) quikieemart will become famous soon enough. (+50)

disagree

Originally Posted by Sezer_j View Post
    Absolute ludicrous bull.

In addition to eating 5 times a day, I eat ice cream 3-4 times a week before bed, some times with a couple dark chocolate chip cookies in the mix. I've seen no problem with my progress.
    HEALTH IS WEALTH.

"Get your rhomboids up!"

IFBB Amateur, M. Physique ArchangelEST's Avatar
    ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by quikieemart View Post
    In addition to eating 5 times a day, I eat ice cream 3-4 times a week before bed, some times with a couple dark chocolate chip cookies in the mix. I've seen no problem with my progress.
    Good 5 Year Old Thread bump...

I wish people would stop doing this every day... the forums can't possibly be low on topics to discuss.
    Owner of:

www.Aspartame-Research.com
    www.MayfieldFitness.net

Author of:

Flexible Dieting Handbook: How To Lose Weight by Eating What You Want - an Amazon Bestseller

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. "

― Alvin Toffler

muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

2 year bump

Ice cream before bed is fine as long as you don't eat tons of other crap with it. I eat it a lot along with cottage cheese . I guess it depends on how lean you want to get or genetics. With me it's all about balance now if I start to see myslef getting too fat I bak off of it for a few weeks. I eat pretty good all day hell I want so ice cream at night. My only problem with it is I like to eat 4 servings at once

hknewbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hknewbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hknewbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hknewbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hknewbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hknewbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hknewbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hknewbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hknewbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hknewbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice 5 years old thread bump

muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking 1 year bump

Originally Posted by hknewbie View Post
    Nice 5 years old thread bump
    Eating ice cream right now and I'm up to 195lbs but I stopped weighing myself & taking BF to b honest. All I use is a freakinh mirror and I feel like I look as good as I ever have and I'm 38 started lifting 5 days a week at age 21. I've never done steriods I'm not going to look like a pro bodybuilder so I workout lift weights eat good most of the time and eat ice cream at night 5 nights a week. I just had a lot too. I counted my protein grams at 200 but I still needed to get closer to 3,300 cals than 2,800 so I just put a good 500 calories down.

SM15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SM15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SM15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SM15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SM15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SM15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SM15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SM15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SM15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SM15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SM15 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    IMO threads like this stem from another topic on this board that not everything is for everyone. Ice cream before bed may work for some, but not for everyone. Why not give it a try and see if it works? If so, great. If not, find an alternative to eat before bed. There are good suggestions in the posts above.

Astral121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a serving of edy's ice cream before bed quite often. PB&J almost every night of the week (love it) and ice cream maybe 3 nights of the week but only a serving which is a 1/2 cup. calories in vs. calories out. i'm not a huge eater during the day because im busy and generally eat lean mean so by 9 at night i usually have 1,000 calories and a surplus of fat and carbs to spend.. been doing this for a couple weeks now and as of weigh in yesterday morning im down 1.3 pounds.

liam196 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like this 9 year old thread.

I ate some healthy stuff, but about 50% of my diet was pizza and ice cream. I hit my macros and calories roughly, did SL5x5 and then Madcow and gained 20 pounds of dry muscle in a year. A bunch of fat came with it, but that happens unless you're controlling every calorie.

My question is, are there healthier and less healthy ice creams? I basically eat a large Oreo blizzard from dq whenever I don't think I'm going to hut my calories. I can only ass that's an unhealthy ice cream due to the high sugar content, but I don't know. I'd like to add ice cream into my standard line up. Right now I know exactly what to eat for optimum health, and I just can't make myself do it.

I'm trying to eat 100% clean, but I'm running outta gas. Just trying to finish strong on my one year bulk and I just do not want to eat anymore, but I love ice cream. Going to grab a pizza today to give myself a break.

Registered User BluSteelSeattle's Avatar
    BluSteelSeattle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluSteelSeattle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluSteelSeattle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluSteelSeattle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluSteelSeattle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluSteelSeattle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluSteelSeattle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluSteelSeattle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluSteelSeattle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluSteelSeattle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluSteelSeattle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mistahans View Post
    How about eating some quick oats along with my cottage cheese before bed?
    I actually think this is the best thing for you. Oats are so good for you and they are low GI. Cottage Cheese IMO is the perfect food for lean muscle gains. Its very high in glutamine.

seanfinn01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanfinn01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanfinn01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanfinn01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanfinn01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanfinn01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanfinn01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanfinn01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanfinn01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanfinn01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanfinn01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    And why are we bumping a 9 year old thread...again??

FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by seanfinn01 View Post
    And why are we bumping a 9 year old thread...again??
    Apparently people still want to talk about this subject.

****ing **** guys, if the guy that bumped this thread had started a new thread about ice cream before bed he'd get jumped on for USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!11!!1!!

But as soon as someone uses the search function and finds a thread that they want to participate in IT'S ****ING 9 YEARS OLD!!!!!

As if others posting on a discussion board is a nuisance to you. That's what it's here for.

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FFactory View Post
    Apparently people still want to talk about this subject.

****ing **** guys, if the guy that bumped this thread had started a new thread about ice cream before bed he'd get jumped on for USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!11!!1!!

But as soon as someone uses the search function and finds a thread that they want to participate in IT'S ****ING 9 YEARS OLD!!!!!

As if others posting on a discussion board is a nuisance to you. That's what it's here for.
    Agree with you, would rather see the search function used before more threads asking the same question.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm on a bulk. So I guess I should give this a try
    ⭐⭐⭐***Pullups crew***⭐⭐⭐
    ***Ariana Grande is my 10/10 crew***
    ***Hip-Hop crew crew***
    *** 5'8" manlet crew***
    *** The Weeknd/ XOXO CREW ***
    ***I don't neg and never have crew***
    ***STAND UP AND PROSPER CREW***
    MOD NEGS: 3

Niatrecnu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Niatrecnu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Niatrecnu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Niatrecnu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Niatrecnu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Niatrecnu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Niatrecnu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Niatrecnu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Niatrecnu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Niatrecnu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Niatrecnu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by GrammarNaziM8 View Post
    I'm on a bulk. So I guess I should give this a try
    nice, what kind of icecream will u be eating?