Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Arrow Envy's Sponsored R4W 5.0 log

Ready 4 War 5.0

Level Of Workout Intensity You Had Never Thought Possible!

This is the new formula of Ready 4 War.

The new R4W V5.0 is the balls-2-the-wall pre-wormout energizer drink mix that is guaranteed to give you the drive to destroy the gym each and every workout! R4W V5.0 provides the workout intensity that surpasses the classic Ultimate Orange™ with ephedra!

Look...I could go on and on talking a lot of mumbo-jumbo B.S. about R4W V5.0 using words like extraordinary, remarkable, bla, bla, but I won't because you guys don't want hype you want the heat! Remember Ultimate Orange™ drink mix by Dan Duchaine? Well we promise workout intensity that surpasses the original Ultimate Orange™ with ephedra. No other pre-workout energizer in powder, liquid or capsule form can guarantee that! 1/2 serving to 1 serving (1/2 scoop to 1 scoop) about 10 to 15 minutes pre-workout and its on! Forget buying $3 per bottle/serving pre-workout drinks at the gym, forget nitric oxide/energy formulas that claim to blow your mind and get you "dialed in"- R4W V5.0 is the last pre-workout energizer you will ever try. From Get Diesel Nutrition- the industry leader in pre-workout energy and thermogenic/fat burner products since 2002.

R4W V5.0 differs from other pre-workout energizers that are based on caffeine being responsible for about 90% of its effects or some analog of B-1 (thiamine) to produce an "amphetamines like" effect. R4W V5.0 provides protein, stimulants, nootropics, phosphates, magnesium malate, antioxidants vitamins and more!

R4W V5.0 not only gives you hours of energy with no crash but users report a huge increase in mood and "get off your ass and lift" motivation. R4W V5.0 is also a potent thermogenic helping to reduce bodyfat without decreasing lean muscle mass.

If you are using other supplements such as creatine products or Nitric Oxide products or not particularly training to lose body fat at this time and want to add the pre-workout energizer to help you smash plateau's then you need R4W V5.0.

Why a pre-workout energizer? Its simple if you are training to get big or burn fat you need to lift more weight and or perform cardio for a longer duration at a higher intensity level. If you are training to lose fat you need to train at a higher intensity level to accelerate fat burning when you leave the gym. Sometimes you don't have the drive and determination to get a good workout in and that's where a pre-workout energizer comes in. Some of us train early in the morning or after a hard days work and need a high octane energy boost. Instead of going threw the motions, debating if you should leave early or even go at all, get some Ready4War and train balls-to-the wall every workout!

Key Points:

* The only worth while pre-workout energizer drink mix since Ultimate Orange™
    * 9 grams protein from whey isolate per serving
    * Hits you in about 10-15 minutes not 30 to 45 minutes like capsules
    * Great for pre-event sports or pre-competition power lifting
    * Great for AM workouts or when you don't have time to wait 30 min. for a product to hit you
    * 100% legal in any tested organization including the NCAA, USOC and NPC
    * Can take on empty stomach or 30 minutes after a meal
    * Amplifies the pumps produced from Nitric Oxide products
    * Does not contain creatine or Arginine forms like A-AKG
    * List the amount of caffeine per serving (no hidden proprietary blend of caffeine) like most products.
    * Enhances the thermogenic (fat burning effect) of exercise
    * Allows consumers to use other Nitric Oxide and creatine transport products
    * Can mix with pre-workout protein or any drink mix that doesn't contain stimulants
    * Great for Men and Women

Here goes all the information about R4W 5.0, but the pic that BB.com has is the old version of R4W not R4W 5.0.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here goes some info about myself just in case anyone wants to know.

Height- 5'7
    Weight- 146 lbs (weighed myself this morning)
    Bodyfat- 7%
    Training Routine- Sunday Chest/Abs
    Monday Biceps/Triceps
    Tuesday Off
    Wednesday Back
    Thursday Delts/Traps
    Friday Legs/Calves
    Saturday Off
    Current Diet in Marcos- 3,000 to 3,200 cals 30/40/30 P/C/F
    I have tried NO-Xplode and Focus XT prior to testing R4W and I really didn't feel much of an effect from either supplement. Judging from the reviews regarding R4W this is a solid product that should give me the kick I am looking for in a pre-workout stimulant. I would say that if anyone is interested in this product read the directions, because depending on what time you workout you may have to adjust your eating so food won't hinder the absorption of the product. Seeing how this is my first official log I'm not too sure what else I should add to this log so if anyone has any suggestions feel free to post.

Echo in Eternity

My heart pumps ETHER CHUCK DIESEL's Avatar
    CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000)
    sub

Thanks for stopping by Chuck. The product looks bada$$ I'm going to workout in a few hours so I'll post my first update later tonight.

Echo in Eternity

TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Im subbed to this one, Im interested to see how this stacks w/ avocados .. Good luck man, and I hope it works well!

MAN enough to P/RR/S storm shadow's Avatar
    storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good luck with the log bro.
    I'm surprised Chuck let you stack this with avocados, IMO its gonna skew the results, but hey whatever its your log.
    Hibernating

Thumbs up

Thanks for stopping by Tim and SS. Avocados will only intensify the effects of R4W so I can't wait until I break out the avocados. Maybe I can convince Chuck to add avocados in his R4W blend and watch it fly off the shelves. I just finished working out so I'll post my initial thoughts on R4W later on tonight.

Echo in Eternity

TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well I have found a bulk source, mix 1/4 cup in with R4W and your set
    http://emerlinginternational.com/Avocado.htm

I'm in AvoHeaven

Echo in Eternity

Supplements used while logging

I really stick to the basics everyday so I don't have to minimize my stack while on R4W 5.0. So, I'll be using....

TP.com WPI cold-filtration
    TP.com Custom mix 45% egg white protein, 30% WPI cold-filtration, and 25% Micellar Casein
    Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide
    AST Multi 32x (once per day)
    CVM Xtreme (discontinued usage througout log since it contains Glucuronalactone and Taurine)
    Dymatize Micronized Creatine monohydrate

Echo in Eternity

Day 1 7/28/2006

Here goes my initial thoughts on R4W 5.0

Packaging 5/5 The bottle for R4W doesn't have any fancy designs it just looks pretty cool since I am a simple guy it fits me just fine.

Smell 5/5 When I first got the bottle I smelled it from the outside and it does have a nice grape smell to it. After opening the bottle it smelled like 1800 Silver tequila so it brought back some good memories when I used to drink

Mixability 4/5 Most of the powder mixed well, except for some but it wasn't a major problem.

Taste 3/5 It actually doesn't taste bad, but it doesn't taste like anything that you want to sip on all day either. I will be the first to tell you it doesn't taste like grape at all. I would say it has a green tea flavor to it which I don't mind. If this is the updated flavoring system I would hate to know what the original R4W tasted like.

Day 1

Per dosing instructions I took 1/2 scoop of R4W to access my tolerance to the formula. I felt a slightly more focused after I drank the R4W but nothing out of this world. I'll up my dosage to 1 scoop from here on out since I have a high tolerance to stims from what I believe. Today's rating of R4W gets a 3/5 since I really didn't feel too much from it already. I'll also post my workout for those who actually care as well. Today was my shoulder/trap workout day.

Shoulders

DB Military Press 30x10 40x10 40x10
    DB Front Laterals 15x10 15x8 15x5
    Cable side Laterals 24x10 24x10 24x10

Traps

DB Shrugs 30x10 45x10 50x10

Overall I give this workout a 3 1/2 out of 5 I really need to change my shoulder/trap routine, but I did burn out my shoulders once I finished my workout which was great.

Echo in Eternity

keal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What the hell, avocados help with workouts? How come no one told me

I live in avocado heaven. Somebody clue me in here. Hey envythahustla, you been holding out on me! I have 'em falling all over my car every morning. I throw the good ones at the cats that sleep on my trunk.

Ah, my R4W is all old. Threw out my expired Ether powder. Going to order some of this new R4W 5.0. Will try it with avos.

will sub to this thread. Keep the details coming, envy

EDIT: I see ETH never tried the original version of ready4war. It tasted like aspirin. Hell of a wake-up drink. The version before 5.0 tasted O.K. But the one just before that... I loved the taste. Can't pinpoint the exact taste of it, but it was a manly kind of drink.

The reason my Diesel supplements got old on me was because I was taking a bunch of tests and I cut out all supplements, cut down my lifting to almost nothing for awhile to help out. My R4W still works, but it's gotten a little darker, and doesn't taste right. I drink it anyways.

Hey Chuck, is bb.com gonna offer a special on 2 bottles of R4W like they used to?
    Last edited by keal; 07-28-2006 at 08:41 PM.
    It's not my fault! You did it! I blame you! It's all your fault! What did you do? I dunno, don't ask me! It's not my fault!

Thanks for stopping by Keal.

Echo in Eternity

Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sub for sure.

I have to follow the log of the avocados rep.
    I do not work for any supplement company, I am on bb.com to share feedback on supplements and to try to help people with the little knowledge I have. **Please note this**

Thanks for stopping by Bloute. I'll bring out the avocados pretty soon and see if it magnifies R4W's effects.

Echo in Eternity

Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    R4W+ Avo's = the best stim on the market

Subbing.

Good luck CD puts out some good products!

Climbing back to the top. Hizzie's Avatar
    Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    subscribed
    Review Page
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=894821

If all this avocado stuff keeps up Chuck is going to think that I really do eat those things. Thanks for stopping by Coulaid and Hizzie.

Echo in Eternity

Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000) Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000) Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000) Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000) Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000) Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000) Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000) Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000) Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000) Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000) Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey Envy good luck with the log, try mixing it with orange juice and let me know what you think about that. I personally can't tell the difference between the old and new version,tastes the same to me.

El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by envythahustla
    Taste 3/5 It actually doesn't taste bad, but it doesn't taste like anything that you want to sip on all day either. I will be the first to tell you it doesn't taste like grape at all. I would say it has a green tea flavor to it which I don't mind. If this is the updated flavoring system I would hate to know what the original R4W tasted like.

Go buy some of that powdered aspirin, take 2 packages into an oz of water, sip it and let it sit on the tongue for a good 5 seconds to really enjoy the flavor. I think that comes pretty close to approximating the original flavor.

My brother almost puked the first time he tried the original R4W, and unlike me he wasn't willing to suck it up and down it , I liked that it delivered good steady energy and so that made the taste worth it, I haven't used another pre-workout product since.
    "The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible." - Richard M. DeVos

Workout Journal - http://workout.bodybuilding.com/ElPena/
    Nutrition Journal - http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=El+Pena

Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Talking

Originally Posted by TimoteoS
    Im subbed to this one, Im interested to see how this stacks w/ avocados .. Good luck man, and I hope it works well!
    HAHA

Best of luck envy!
    "People do not lack strength, they lack will."

Thanks for stopping by Seth, El Pena, and Booty. I am not complaining about the taste at all I actually don't mind it, but most people always want to know how something tastes before buying it. Today is an off day so I won't post any updates, but I'll stop by every now and then and see if anyone has posted any questions that I should answer. See y'all later!

Echo in Eternity

Property of Team Torture RichardRussell's Avatar
    RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great start to the log.
    no comment on the avacadoes...
    - Discipline means doing within, not doing without.

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." -- T.S. Eliot

"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese Proverb.

RR's Sesamin + Melting Point log --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=796196

Originally Posted by RichardRussell
    Great start to the log.
    no comment on the avacadoes...
    I think the avocado comments have already gotten out of hand in my log anyway so thanks. As usual, thanks for stopping by Richard.

Echo in Eternity

Thumbs up Day 2 7/30/2006

Today I bumped up my dosage from 1/2 scoop to 1 scoop since I don't feel that I am sensitive to stimulants. MY GOD THIS STUFF IS THE BALLS!!!!!!! I was pretty lethargic prior to taking R4W, but let me tell you after I took this I was ready to go choke my neighbor just off g.p. (general purpose). I hope this feeling doesn't diminish throughout the course of this log but the effect for today gets a 5/5. The taste really isn't that bad at all, but once again it isn't the greatest so I'll keep it at a 3/5 even with a whole scoop added. As usual for the people who are interested I'll post my workout for the day as well.

Chest

Flat BB Bench Press 95x10 115x10 125x6
    Incline DB Bench Press 30x10 35x10 40x10
    Hammer Strength Decline Bench Press Machine 90x10 140x6 90x10
    Cable Crossovers (bent over) 36x10 48x10 48x10

Echo in Eternity

Climbing back to the top. Hizzie's Avatar
    Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice.

How does it compare to the old ephedra formula Ultimate Orange?
    Review Page
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=894821

Originally Posted by Hizzie
    Nice.

How does it compare to the old ephedra formula Ultimate Orange?
    I wouldn't be able to compare the products since I never took Ultimate Orange (I heard that really is the balls ). Honestly, it is a great product for energy and I have an extremely high tolerance for stims (never took ephedra before), but regarding the ephedra-free products on the market now I would say it is up there as far as results.

Echo in Eternity

Quick Update

Another good thing about R4W so far is that I haven't had a caffeine crash hours after taking it. I took it around 12 p.m. and it is 7:30 p.m. over here and I haven't crash at all. That is a great thing because when I crash from caffeine I usually get all depressed for the time being so I just wanted to point that out.

Echo in Eternity

Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice job hustla!

BoingoBoingoBoingoBoingo TinyMan's Avatar
    TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good luck with it envy. I'll try to check out the log as it progresses, depending on how busy I am . Good job so far!
    I remember being relevant.