Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    SteveStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not sure who you think you are fooling by taking all these pics at weird angles. But i guess you're smart enough to know that you would look ridiculous doing the conventional poses.

VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    +1

njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    5'8 and competed in the ANBA Nationals back in 2000 at 190 lbs so now you have myself and venom X-that makes two-Can you move away from this point now.

You really dont want Venom to post his pics-It would be just silly-Trust me on that one bro!

NPC_Jim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPC_Jim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPC_Jim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPC_Jim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPC_Jim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPC_Jim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPC_Jim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPC_Jim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPC_Jim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPC_Jim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPC_Jim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Has to be a joke .... got me laughing!

In the pic I will give the BB the fact he is lean, and has a large bicep for his overall shape, but the weight (or lack of) is based on thin quads from the pose. Give us a quad shot from side, as well as hammy to determine the level of 'toothpick' and perhaps we can all this thread history.

If I was 5'8 150, I'd be trying to get to the next weight class .... a la most competitive bodybuilders. We strive to add muscle after each show, not stay at lower weight class. Obviously, we all top out somewhere, but most guys will travel two-three classes in their competitive life.
    You can not sculpt a pebble. Eat to grow, then sculpt.

Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Al Shades
    What I said was that many of them are in the 150 range, which isn't at all laughable because it's true and I provided the evidence to back it up. If you disagree with the claim then I would expect you to provide your own evidence to counter it. You have yet to do so.

P.S. Does this look like a "toothpick" to you? If so, then you are out of your damn mind.

1. I'm not small by competition standards.
    2. I'm not small by normal standards given the fact that most people think I'm 150+.
    3. In all likelyhood, I already eat more than you do. I'm not going to eat any more.

End of story.
    i know kids in high school who weigh more then you and are just as lean.. dude 140 on a 5'10 frame is a bean pole, there is nothing impressive about it, maybe you SHOULD bulk up so you will have more muscle then high school teenager

Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Hulk7280
    i know kids in high school who weigh more then you and are just as lean.. dude 140 on a 5'10 frame is a bean pole, there is nothing impressive about it, maybe you SHOULD bulk up so you will have more muscle then high school teenager
    Imagine the following scenario:

You go to a bodybuilding comp. You expect to see BB'ers there doing their normal routines. Instead, you sit down in the auditorium and there is a slide show presentation going on. What is being shown on the slides are stats. Height and weight. These stats are being evaluated and ranked by the judges. There are no bodybuilders in sight. There are no physiques being ranked. The only thing that is being ranked are numbers...like X lbs, Y'Z". Finally, the results emerge from this battle of numbers. The stat that is selected as the winner is the one with the highest weight-to-height ratio. Now, the judges announce, it is time to unveil the contestants! Every one of the stats judged on the screen represented a competitor. They start coming on stage, starting with the last place finisher. He looks like Frank Zane. He is absolutely ripped, diced to shreds, tons of muscularity, etc. Then the second-to-last guy comes on stage, and he looks pretty good, but a bit smoother and bigger than the guy before him. This pattern continues all the way to the top. Each contestant is bigger and less defined than the one before him. By the time the show winner steps on stage, you realize that JARED FROM SUBWAY has won the bodybuilding comp because the judges, who must have been taken from the idiot ranks of BB.com's message boards, have only taken into account H/W ratios and completely ignored the physiques they represented! "What dumbasses!!", you think to yourself. And then you wake up.

The moral of the story: If you have such a hard-on for stats, then I will happily furnish a fake set of them for you to get off on. So from now on, you can consider me 5'9, 165. That's my actual weight. What I posted before was a lie. I was just going for the responses.

njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

here is a pic of one of the BB.com idiots

Imagine the following scenario:

You go to a bodybuilding comp. You expect to see BB'ers there doing their normal routines. Instead, you sit down in the auditorium and there is a slide show presentation going on. What is being shown on the slides are stats. Height and weight. These stats are being evaluated and ranked by the judges. There are no bodybuilders in sight. There are no physiques being ranked. The only thing that is being ranked are numbers...like X lbs, Y'Z". Finally, the results emerge from this battle of numbers. The stat that is selected as the winner is the one with the highest weight-to-height ratio. Now, the judges announce, it is time to unveil the contestants! Every one of the stats judged on the screen represented a competitor. They start coming on stage, starting with the last place finisher. He looks like Frank Zane. He is absolutely ripped, diced to shreds, tons of muscularity, etc. Then the second-to-last guy comes on stage, and he looks pretty good, but a bit smoother and bigger than the guy before him. This pattern continues all the way to the top. Each contestant is bigger and less defined than the one before him. By the time the show winner steps on stage, you realize that JARED FROM SUBWAY has won the bodybuilding comp because the judges, who must have been taken from the idiot ranks of BB.com's message boards, have only taken into account H/W ratios and completely ignored the physiques they represented! "What dumbasses!!", you think to yourself. And then you wake up.

The moral of the story: If you have such a hard-on for stats, then I will happily furnish a fake set of them for you to get off on. So from now on, you can consider me 5'9, 165. That's my actual weight. What I posted before was a lie. I was just going for the responses.

If you want to delude yourself into feeling you have a physigue worthy of competing go knock yourself out. I dont even know why I am allowing myself to be brought into this thread but I guess it is kinda like driving by a car wreck. and your comments struck a nerve with me............. you know it is not going to be good but you cant help but to look. Regardless of whether you are 150 or 165 you still have alot of size to add if you have a desire to compete..............so why not tell me how UNDEFINED I appear at 5'9 190. Yep I resemble Jared-it is time for my next hoagie
    Attached Images

Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You look 40 years old. Give me, uhh, 20 years, and we'll see what I can do, mmkay?

Sure thing bro-but just as an FYI-I was competing at 20 TOO But you make sure you keep me posted on your progress. I have seen enough. time to unsubscribed to this thread

Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I was going to say something here but I decided against it. Lookin' good nj!
    Founder of the University of Wisconsin Bodybuilding Club

2011 Prep Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131369463

"Well, you either want this... or you don't" ~LN

VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You look 40 years old. Give me, uhh, 20 years, and we'll see what I can do, mmkay?

wow now you're using age as an excuse where will it end. lol Oh i know! Right here. You asked for it here you go 5'9 180-182 ON STAGE!

This is the afternoon before the show unpumped.

And at the show

I could post all day, but i think i have made my point. Thank you and goodnight, thread closed.

Originally Posted by VenomX
    wow now you're using age as an excuse where will it end. lol Oh i know! Right here. You asked for it here you go 5'9 180-182 ON STAGE!

This is the afternoon before the show unpumped.

And at the show

I could post all day, but i think i have made my point. Thank you and goodnight, thread closed.
    Define "excuse". If you think that age doesn't matter then you're retarded.

You weigh 180 on stage? Okay, that's 40 pounds on me as well as 6 years, what with you being 25.

40 lbs / 6 yrs = 6.6lbs. / yr = .5 lbs./mnth

All I have to do to match your weight is keep training and gain an average of half a pound of muscle per month over the next 6 years. That's not only possible, it's a cakewalk. And that's not even taking account any natural growth that I may yet undergo. Age makes a tremendous difference. Otherwise, why aren't we comparing Ronnie to teen BB'ers? Christ, what a dumbass.

Your "stats" are represented by 3 things:
    1. HEIGHT
    2. WEIGHT
    3. AGE

That's the way it's always been and that's the way it will stay.

The notion that you can take a 40 year old and a teen and reach anything aproximating an objective comparison of them while ignoring the age gap is so idiotic that you'd think it has to be said in jest.

Only on bodybuilding.com

P.S. This thread had more or less bit the dust until you kicked the old horse again. Congratulations. Let's go for another 2 pages, eh?
    Last edited by Al Shades; 08-09-2006 at 12:17 AM.

Eating Dumbbells Post-WO IronMogul's Avatar
    IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Al Shades is all talk. "Nuff said."

only now have you made age a factor bro, you said almost all natural body builders between 5'8"-5'10" step on stage at 140-150, you said nothing of age only when you were proven wrong do you find new excuses. If age is such a huge factor why don't they separate the ages of 20 and 40 into age divisions because by your logic a 20 year old could never compete with a 30 year old.

And if it is such a cakewalk as you say, then you've just nullified your original argument that almost all natural body builders between 5'8"-5'10" step on stage at 140-150 because obviously by your own statement you just made, they CAN step on stage at 180! and it would be a cakewalk! So thanks for proving yourself wrong.

Your just digging yourself into a hole of ignorance and contradiction everytime you post now bro. As for me im not going to take part in your little game anymore.

And please spare me the insults and name calling, i've shown you that respect please return the favor.
    Last edited by VenomX; 08-09-2006 at 06:56 AM.

SteveStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL that was the most pathetic response ive ever seen.

You said nothing about age toothpick, you specifically posted I'm bigger than most nat. BB'ers on stage.

You asked for proof, they gave it to you and still try to weasel out. So just admit you're WRONG. As usual.

By the way in 20 years you're still going to be 140lbs. You refuse to listen to anyone but yourself so no doubt you'll screw that up too.
    Last edited by SteveStone; 08-09-2006 at 06:59 AM.

Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Define "excuse". If you think that age doesn't matter then you're retarded.

You weigh 180 on stage? Okay, that's 40 pounds on me as well as 6 years, what with you being 25.

40 lbs / 6 yrs = 6.6lbs. / yr = .5 lbs./mnth

All I have to do to match your weight is keep training and gain an average of half a pound of muscle per month over the next 6 years. That's not only possible, it's a cakewalk. And that's not even taking account any natural growth that I may yet undergo. Age makes a tremendous difference. Otherwise, why aren't we comparing Ronnie to teen BB'ers? Christ, what a dumbass.

Your "stats" are represented by 3 things:
    1. HEIGHT
    2. WEIGHT
    3. AGE

That's the way it's always been and that's the way it will stay.

The notion that you can take a 40 year old and a teen and reach anything aproximating an objective comparison of them while ignoring the age gap is so idiotic that you'd think it has to be said in jest.

Only on bodybuilding.com

P.S. This thread had more or less bit the dust until you kicked the old horse again. Congratulations. Let's go for another 2 pages, eh?
    the only thing you arent concidering is the fact you arent lean enough for a show and your 140.. to be show ready you prolly need to drop another 10 lbs.. so now your 130 at 5'10.. listen your only 20 years old or whatever maybe just maybe you dont know all the answers!

Originally Posted by SteveStone

By the way in 20 years you're still going to be 140lbs. You refuse to listen to anyone but yourself so no doubt you'll screw that up too.
    Truer words have never been spoken!

only now have you made age a factor bro, you said almost all natural body builders between 5'8"-5'10" step on stage at 140-150, you said nothing of age only when you were proven wrong do you find new excuses.
    Oh really?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...0&postcount=66

2) Find pics of natural/amateur teen BB'ers who are significantly larger than me.

Hint: You won't.
    If age is such a huge factor why don't they separate the ages of 20 and 40 into age divisions because by your logic a 20 year old could never compete with a 30 year old.
    Because maybe some people feel like competing against others who are older than they are. This is their prerogative; it doesn't affect the validity of what I wrote.

And if it is such a cakewalk as you say, then you've just nullified your original argument that almost all natural body builders between 5'8"-5'10" step on stage at 140-150 because obviously by your own statement you just made, they CAN step on stage at 180! and it would be a cakewalk! So thanks for proving yourself wrong.
    I didn't prove myself wrong or contradict myself in any way. I have said from the beginning that most of them are huge in the off season, yet for some inexplicable reason they throw all their size away and step on stage looking like 15 year olds. This has been my primary point of contention against them on this thread. I can quote it multiple times if necessary.

And please spare me the insults and name calling, i've shown you that respect please return the favor.
    I won't insult you if you refrain from making unfair comparisons of my physique with others, such as people who are twice my age.

Originally Posted by IronMogul
    Al Shades is all talk. "Nuff said."
    I have posted pics of this thread to back up my arguments. Others have been unable to follow suit. You have it backwards. I'm the only person here who can walk the walk.

You said nothing about age toothpick, you specifically posted I'm bigger than most nat. BB'ers on stage.

You asked for proof, they gave it to you and still try to weasel out. So just admit you're WRONG. As usual.
    I already shot down all of those claims when they were made by Venom. Go read my reply to his post. Nobody has proved me wrong about anything, nobody has backed up their claims besides me, noone on this thread can touch me.

And even if I hadn't mentioned anything about age (which I did), you'd have to be an idiot to assume that it wasn't a factor. I already mentioned this in my last post.

Keep thinking that, if it consoles you. In a mere 1.5/2 years I have gone from being extremely skinny-fat, with no visible definition, to looking like a small version of a pro BB'er onstage. 5 years from now, I'll be a monster. In 20? I'll be a god.

the only thing you arent concidering is the fact you arent lean enough for a show and your 140.. to be show ready you prolly need to drop another 10 lbs.. so now your 130 at 5'10.. listen your only 20 years old or whatever maybe just maybe you dont know all the answers!
    We're going in circles again. This is old material. Before you make one more post on this thread, why don't you go through the entire thing and read it from the beginning? And pay attention, this time around. I'm not going to repeat myself for morons who can't read. My response to your claims is as follows:

1) I hold a different standard of "competition readyness" than most, which is one of the reasons why I don't compete.
    2) Even if I wanted to match the conventional standard and become a "shredded shrimp", it could be accomplished with minimal weight loss. I wouldn't need to drop 10 lbs. Chances are it would be 5 or less. If you are using the pic to arrive at this approximation then you must keep in mind that it is old.
    Last edited by Al Shades; 08-09-2006 at 01:03 PM.

Badass in Training *supermomma*'s Avatar
    *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Venom -- nice pics -- thanks for sharing .

BTW, I know I am a chick, so maybe it doesn't count, but I am planning to compete in the next year or so (BB, not figure), and I weigh 158-160 at 5'2", so I have to agree with the fellas here that 5'10" 140 is nowhere close to competitive.

Doesn't mean you can't get there, but it's time to put on some weight.
    Friends don't let friends use pink dumbbells.

admin @ realbodiestraining.com

Originally Posted by *supermomma*
    I weigh 158-160 at 5'2"
    That's nice, but you aren't going to be stepping on stage at anything close to that weight (at least, I'd sure as hell assume that to be the case). You will weigh less than I do when you go on.

so I have to agree with the fellas here that 5'10" 140 is nowhere close to competitive.
    I disagree for all the reasons brought up before.

Doesn't mean you can't get there, but it's time to put on some weight.
    If I could, I would. I already eat more than most people who weigh 200 lbs. I have an auto-immune disease which makes it near-impossible for me to gain weight (hyperthyroidism). The fact that I have any muscle at all is a major achievement. I eat between 3,000 and 3,500 kcal/day to maintain 140. My diet has been this way for over a year.
    Last edited by Al Shades; 08-09-2006 at 01:09 PM.

*supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes, Al, I am likely to step on stage at less than 140 (but not much less, I can tell you that). But there are two key differences between you and I:

1) I am female, and 8 inches shorter than you;

and

2) I will weigh nearly what you do and ACTUALLY be stage ready, whereas you seem to believe you live your daily life in competition condition, which is medically impossible.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a question for you tho, aside from all this bs. You mentioned in one post that your standards of what constitutes "competition readiness" are different than those of pretty much everyone else -- I think this is disingenuous. You hold a different opinion of what constitutes optimum size and conditioning, this much is clear, and that opinion is of course yours to have and none of ours to be worried about. But when you talk about being in competitive condition, you can't judge that by YOUR personal standards. The sport has its own standards -- I understand that if you don't agree with them, you don't compete, and this makes perfect sense to me -- but you can't change the meaning of being "contest ready" to align with yours without fundamentally changing the sport, and I doubt that will happen anytime soon...

Eating Dumbbells Post-WO IronMogul's Avatar
    IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I won't insult you if you refrain from making unfair comparisons of my physique with others, such as people who are twice my age.
    So if he makes a comparison between you and a person twice your age that seems unfair to YOU, all of a sudden it's okay to insult him? (Keyword: Insult)

That's absurd.

And I stick by what I said. "Al Shades is all talk. Nuff Said"

dude.. seriously you have a lot of work in the gym to do before you get on these boards and talk trash your 5'10 and 140 lbs.. honestly thats pathetic..im 5 8.. and 190 contest shape and natural.. whats your excuse?
    Attached Images

Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    dude.. seriously you have a lot of work in the gym to do before you get on these boards and talk trash your 5'10 and 140 lbs.. honestly thats pathetic..im 5 8.. and 190 contest shape and natural.. whats your excuse?

Hey, lookin' good, how did you do in your June contests?
    Founder of the University of Wisconsin Bodybuilding Club

2011 Prep Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131369463

"Well, you either want this... or you don't" ~LN

Keep thinking that, if it consoles you. In a mere 1.5/2 years I have gone from being extremely skinny-fat, with no visible definition, to looking like a small version of a pro BB'er onstage. 5 years from now, I'll be a monster. In 20? I'll be a god.
    I like how the story slowly evolved from you're bigger then most natural bodybuilders on stage to now you're a small version of a BB on stage. Keep spinning toothpick, maybe in another 20 years you'll gain 5 more lbs.

Hulk -- how'd you do? I love your tris -- dayum!

Hulk -- how'd you do? I love your tris -- dayum!
    i got 2nd(controversial i might add), 4th(untested show), 16th(i could not bounce back from the show i did the week b4) musclemania is supposed to be a natural show also but i doubt most of the guys are natural

JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Al Shades... in all honesty you should pipe down.. Nothing about you is impressive. I achieved more mass at about the same definition you have in 2 months... Yes i have pics to prove. I looked bigger then you do at 6'0 165. Be smart man and stop trying to be an e-hard ass. Stop doing curls in the squat rack and start using free weights for your work outs if you want results.

Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

There's no reason why you have to practically kill yourself in order to look good. In fact, the process is self-defeating, and it WILL catch up to you eventually, either mentally or physically.
    bodybuilders dont look good. theyre huge and veiny. i dont think its attractive in any way shape or form. bodybuilding is also dumb since when u get older 95% of u will quit and everything will turn to flab and ur bodies will b messed up. working out to look like a boxer is fine but bodybuilding is a stupid obsession.

especially with women. if a chick has a 6pack and bigger arms then u do. god almighty..my eyes!!! it kills the whole femininity/softness of a girl

my 2 cents...peace
    Last edited by Drzman; 08-19-2006 at 04:38 PM.

vadox6466 is just really nice. (+1000) vadox6466 is just really nice. (+1000) vadox6466 is just really nice. (+1000) vadox6466 is just really nice. (+1000) vadox6466 is just really nice. (+1000) vadox6466 is just really nice. (+1000) vadox6466 is just really nice. (+1000) vadox6466 is just really nice. (+1000) vadox6466 is just really nice. (+1000) vadox6466 is just really nice. (+1000) vadox6466 is just really nice. (+1000)
    oh god I just read this whole thread. Al is a dumbass.

EDIT: I just realized he looks almost like I did two years ago at 14..before I started any training
    Attached Images
    Last edited by vadox6466; 08-20-2006 at 08:45 PM.

Closed Thread