Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey u fool...

check out this REAL bodybuilder:

1 inch shorter than you and 155 in contest shape. Guess what, he kicks ur ASS.

and dont even try to complain that one inch makes him look so much more massive than you..

http://teenbodybuilding.com/teenam.htm

Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SleepLifter
    hey u fool...

check out this REAL bodybuilder:

1 inch shorter than you and 155 in contest shape. Guess what, he kicks ur ASS.

and dont even try to complain that one inch makes him look so much more massive than you..

http://teenbodybuilding.com/teenam.htm
    1 inch? Since when am I 5'8? I'm closer to 5'10, fool.

Try ~3 inches shorter and 15 lbs. heavier. THAT makes a huge difference. The guy is very thick. But most short guys are. He has also been training longer than I have. He looks good but when I fill out my frame, I will have the same thickness as him and more size. Genetically, he has less room for future improvement than I do.

Also: If you look at his leanness in those competition photos you will see that he is relatively "unconditioned" by conventional standards. In fact, he is worlds apart from the "shredded shrimp" look showcased earlier:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...9&d=1133325556

http://teenbodybuilding.com/michailm_big5.jpg

I personally thinks he looks great, but in most competitions he would be considered a bit too smooth in order to place high. He is not quite as lean as I was in my photo.

Nice try, but no cigar. You're gonna have to dig deeper if you expect to find someone in my own class who truly surpasses me.
    Last edited by Al Shades; 08-05-2006 at 10:01 PM.

SteveStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your own class? You mean that big group of 5'10" 140 lb bodbybuilders? ROFL.

You'll find more people that size at an anorexic self help group then you would on a bodybuilding stage you freaking toothpick.

buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SteveStone

You'll find more people that size at an anorexic self help group then you would on a bodybuilding stage you freaking toothpick.
    lol! al shades needs a ban, and fast.

this thread could of been great, for those of us in contest prep not to be ruined by some naive anorexic ****.
    R.I.B.B.F National Junior Champion 2006

[QUOTE=BEhave]
    i dont think they need to. with all the supplements people are using, theres notthing really impossible. creatine as far as i know is like steroids, but its legal and so far they havent found any real negative side effects. well its like steroids in the results[/QUOTE]

Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

LMAO! Seriously, we need to let this thread die. I started it, and still think that. It's beyond its shelf life.
    Founder of the University of Wisconsin Bodybuilding Club

2011 Prep Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131369463

"Well, you either want this... or you don't" ~LN

Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No, I mean this:

Originally Posted by Al Shades
    I challenge anyone to find someone 5'8 - 5'10 ~150 lb. who rivals me.
    My words were written clear as day. There is no ambiguity. Can you not read numbers? You find me someone who fits into that criteria, or you stfu. It is exceedingly simple.

That contention has already been made on this thread. It was addressed and categorically refuted. This means it is no longer a valid contention to make. Why are you still making it?

Height: 5'8
    Weight: 150

Originally Posted by buff6
    lol! al shades needs a ban, and fast.
    Why do I need a ban when I did NOTHING to provoke this stupid thread detour and everything to halt it? You need brain surgery, and fast.

If you want someone banned, target this guy:

Originally Posted by Hulk7280
    post a pic tough guy
    *HE* made the fateful post that turned this thread into what it is now.

This is a massacre, I'm shooting you people down so fast. Nobody has anything on me. You can't touch my arguments. Again and again you get owned, only to come back for more.
    Last edited by Al Shades; 08-06-2006 at 11:42 AM.

Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Put a fork in it...
    Founder of the University of Wisconsin Bodybuilding Club

2011 Prep Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131369463

"Well, you either want this... or you don't" ~LN

SteveStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why put a fork in it? Its too much fun watching the human toothpick dance.

Not sure why he is unable to understand the fact that the reason no bodybuilders 'rival' him is that they dont exist at his pathetic dimensions. Of course he can shut us all up by getting on stage himself....

C'mon its fun to watch him start the flame fest with his usual assinine comments about how everyone else is an idiot, then cry that we're all picking on him.
    Last edited by SteveStone; 08-06-2006 at 12:36 PM.

Not sure why he is unable to understand the fact that the reason no bodybuilders 'rival' him is that they dont exist at his pathetic dimensions. Of course he can shut us all up by getting on stage himself...
    How many more times do I have to post the pic of that Asian guy and his stats to get you to understand the fact that you are wrong when you claim that bodybuilders don't exist at my dimensions?

Just give me a ballpark estimate: 1, 2, 5 more times?

Do you wear a helmet?

kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why do I need a ban when I did NOTHING to provoke this stupid thread detour and everything to halt it? You need brain surgery, and fast...

I disagree. First, you offered this thoroughly unconstructive and insulting comment to someone who hadn't said Word One to you:

You should send me some money. I'll judge and give you a ranking. That's what you want, apparently.
    Second, you followed it up with several other unprovoked derogatory and insulting comments:

I wasn't offended, I was amused. Amused, as I always am, by these bodybuilding stories, which always seem to run, "my life is a living hell, normal people don't understand me, blah blah".

The fact is, some of you people were either born with or have adopted masochistic mind frames that put you in the same category as BDSM fetishists. "Normal" people may not have the willpower to do what you do, but that doesn't make you any less screwed up.

There's no reason why you have to practically kill yourself in order to look good. In fact, the process is self-defeating, and it WILL catch up to you eventually, either mentally or physically.

You're not heroes, more like lunatics. You blindly follow a certain paradigm that was handed down to you by others. Who is forcing you to have an off and on season? Who is forcing you to cut carbs, or water deplete, before competition? Nobody is. You take these things for granted and force yourself to do them because you lack the mental capacity to figure out a better way for yourself.

If I saw some of you people I would point and laugh, too, and I'm every bit a serious bodybuilder. The difference is, I'm not a masochist. Long ago, I identified enjoyable and maintainable habbits that would contribute to a healthy, fit lifestyle. Because I enjoy these habbits, rather than dreading them, I'm in no danger of "falling off the wagon" -- ever.

All of you will eventually get tired of your little pain-game and give it up, reverting to a more conventional lifestyle. You'll get soft and your gains will slowly fade away. That won't happen to me, because I took the time to create a bodybuilding regimen that I actually enjoy.

You really have to be a retard to do some of the things I read about on this site. It's no wonder why people talk and stare. You're not right in the head.
    After that, people here began reacting to your statements. Since then you've passive-aggressively managed to subvert what started out as opportunity amongst peers to harmlessly vent, into an attention-getting flame-fest for your personal gratification.

I've had a look through a few of your previous contributions to the bb.com forum and despite a reasonable level of bodybuilding knowledge, you consistently choose to alienate people with caustic sarcasm and insults. Frankly, I'd expect better behaviour and a better sense of personal responsibility from an adult.

bb.com forum member #44253

Nothing in this world worth having comes easy

SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^^agreed man^^

Dance toothpick dance.

You've proven nothing, other then you have the reading comprehension of a retarded chimp.

You linked to a thread of some newbie posting his before pics then claim that you are more muscular then him? Can i get a big ROFL! When that kid has been lifting as long as you he'll have a good 20lbs of muscle on you, as any bodybuilder at 5'10" does. 5'10" 140. lol.
    Last edited by SteveStone; 08-06-2006 at 03:21 PM.

Dance toothpick dance.

You've proven nothing, other then you have the reading comprehension of a retarded chimp.

You linked to a thread of some newbie posting his before pics then claim that you are more muscular then him? Can i get a big ROFL! When that kid has been lifting as long as you he'll have a good 20lbs of muscle on you, as any bodybuilder at 5'10" does. 5'10" 140. lol.
    Nearly every discussion I participate in follows a similiar path. I see the same pattern repeated again and again. Only the names change. This is pathetic at best and depressing at worst. It's happening again on this thread.

We've officially come full circle.

You're now reverting back to taunts that you already tried 1 or 2 pages ago that were shot down by me then. Apparently you and many others either have very bad memories due to brain damage or you seem think that if something you say is proven wrong, all you have to do is wait a given amount of time and it will somehow regain it's validity.

Why am I writing this? What does it all mean? Simple: You're harping about my stats again. We're right back to where we started. There's no need for me to write anything new. I'll simply quote my old posts until you get the message:

I'll tell you what's funny: The fact that, based on an old pic of mine, one guy thought I was 165 and another guy thought I was 190.

Now that I've posted my real weight, idiots like you are crawling out of the woodwork to tell me that I'm too small.

Get a clue. The weight means NOTHING. The appearance means EVERYTHING.

Based on the LATTER, I look 160+. The fact that I'm actually 140 is a MAJOR testament to my superb conditioning. The fact that you cannot employ the simplest of logic to arrive at this conclusion is a fitting testament to YOUR stupidity.

Do you think people walk around with their weights floating as numbers above their heads? No? Then why wouldn't I be able to compete against practically anyone I choose? Who gives a **** about weight? If I was carrying an additional 15-20 pounds of water and fat, as most people do, would that somehow make me a "stronger" competitor? What a freakin' joke. Listen to the crap that's comin' out of your mouth.

I'll say it again:
    I am BIGGER than many natural BB'ers in their competition state!

You want to see shrimps? Go check out LAYNE NORTON'S pics from his first comp!
    You linked to a thread of some newbie posting his before pics then claim that you are more muscular then him? Can i get a big ROFL! When that kid has been lifting as long as you he'll have a good 20lbs of muscle on you, as any bodybuilder at 5'10" does.

1. He isn't a newb. He's been training for a year. I've only been at it for 1.5 yrs. seriously.
    2. He has 5 years of natural development on me.
    3. As I pointed out earlier, his current physique is roughly comparable to my own a year before the posted shot.
    4. There aren't many natural BB'ers at my height who step on stage weighing much more than I do. Majority of the ones I've seen are around 150, and this is the condition which is rewarded by the current judging standards. What size they have in the off season is tossed into the dumpster for competition. I have already mentioned this and provided a pictorial example to back up my claim.
    Last edited by Al Shades; 08-06-2006 at 04:26 PM.

Blah blah blah im a toothpick blah blah

You want to see shrimps? Go check out LAYNE NORTON'S pics from his first comp!
    I just took a quick look at Layne's article from his first competition. He was 180 lbs on stage and looks like a monster compared to you. So once again, you're proven wrong. No 5'10" bodybuilder goes on stage at 140lbs.

Anyways, I give up, i now believe that you honestly cant be this f*cking stupid and are just pulling our chains. Well good job, you really had me going thinking you were a complete tool.

Will work for oatmeal BlueAgave's Avatar
    BlueAgave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueAgave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueAgave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueAgave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueAgave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueAgave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL at a 5'10" 140LB bodybuilder. Maybe on a Saturday Night Live sketch.

170 pounds of pure quads. ZaneWannabe's Avatar
    ZaneWannabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZaneWannabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why in the hell would you claim to have pics up yet fail to provide a link? What the F is that? I have no reason to take anything you wrote seriously until you get that damn link up here and show the pics. Hop to it or begone.
    As I said, they're in the photo gallery here. Search my name if you really care to. I don't want to waste my time doing it. The thing is, I am not, nor have I ever been, in contest shape, as you claim the Teen Bodybuilder guy isn't. But I will be in April, and any time before, during, or after then, I would blow you off the stage.
    If you think I don't have a right to say what I just did: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=825057

I just took a quick look at Layne's article from his first competition. He was 180 lbs on stage and looks like a monster compared to you.
    He looked like a 15 year old.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/joshlayne.jpg

GTFO already, you're worthless.

Originally Posted by ZaneWannabe
    As I said, they're in the photo gallery here. Search my name if you really care to. I don't want to waste my time doing it. The thing is, I am not, nor have I ever been, in contest shape, as you claim the Teen Bodybuilder guy isn't. But I will be in April, and any time before, during, or after then, I would blow you off the stage.
    I already ran a search which didn't turn up jack. It isn't my responsibility to back up your own claims for you. Next time, expend your effort on getting the links instead of posting BS.
    Last edited by Al Shades; 08-06-2006 at 07:11 PM.

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Al Shades, if these people are pissing you off so much, why don't you stop responding. Only you know how good you are, only you know whether you're in contest shape and you're not going to convince anybody about anything anymore. They're just going to keep harping you and you're just going to get more and more frustrated because its 1000000 of them vs. 1 of you. I would stop posting.

He looked like a 15 year old.
    No argument there but he was still a monster compared to you.

Good luck with that eating disorder.

Originally Posted by ZaneWannabe
    A But I will be in April, and any time before, during, or after then, I would blow you off the stage.
    Dude, i could put a wig on a broomstick and it would blow him off the stage too.

VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There aren't many natural BB'ers at my height who step on stage weighing much more than I do. Majority of the ones I've seen are around 150, and this is the condition which is rewarded by the current judging standards.
    This is laughable to say the least, although there are self proclaimed "bodybuilders" who step on stage at your height and weight, although they rarely make the night show unless there are only like 2 people in there class.

That being said, i hope this whole debate is a joke and your just pretending to be this ignorant for laughs. I know i did.

No argument there but he was still a monster compared to you.

Good luck with that eating disorder.
    Hahahahaahaha what a joke.

Originally Posted by VenomX
    This is laughable to say the least, although there are self proclaimed "bodybuilders" who step on stage at your height and weight, although they rarely make the night show unless there are only like 2 people in there class.
    If that's true, then how I see these people getting congratulated when they post their pics on this forum? And why does everyone always talk about "conditioning over size"? I think you're wrong and what I wrote earlier was true.

VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If that's true, then how I see these people getting congratulated when they post their pics on this forum? And why does everyone always talk about "conditioning over size"? I think you're wrong and what I wrote earlier was true.
    If you notice, almost everyone who posts pics gets congratulated no matter what there size or condition. why? positive criticism, encouragement, progression. Most people understand the work it takes to get in shape so they won't slam a person even if they don't look the best. Take your pic for example, i could respond by saying you look like a toothpic, or by saying you have a good base to build on and if you stay dedicated you will have a bright future, both of which may be true but only one is positive and encouraging.

But that is besides the point, the comment i was referencing was that you stated that most natural bb's at your height don't step on stage at more than 140. Which is laughable.

Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No, I mean this:

My words were written clear as day. There is no ambiguity. Can you not read numbers? You find me someone who fits into that criteria, or you stfu. It is exceedingly simple.

That contention has already been made on this thread. It was addressed and categorically refuted. This means it is no longer a valid contention to make. Why are you still making it?

Height: 5'8
    Weight: 150

Why do I need a ban when I did NOTHING to provoke this stupid thread detour and everything to halt it? You need brain surgery, and fast.

If you want someone banned, target this guy:

This is a massacre, I'm shooting you people down so fast. Nobody has anything on me. You can't touch my arguments. Again and again you get owned, only to come back for more.
    your small go workout and eat a little bit.. end of story

If you notice, almost everyone who posts pics gets congratulated no matter what there size or condition. why? positive criticism, encouragement, progression. Most people understand the work it takes to get in shape so they won't slam a person even if they don't look the best. Take your pic for example, i could respond by saying you look like a toothpic, or by saying you have a good base to build on and if you stay dedicated you will have a bright future, both of which may be true but only one is positive and encouraging.

But that is besides the point, the comment i was referencing was that you stated that most natural bb's at your height don't step on stage at more than 140. Which is laughable.
    What I said was that many of them are in the 150 range, which isn't at all laughable because it's true and I provided the evidence to back it up. If you disagree with the claim then I would expect you to provide your own evidence to counter it. You have yet to do so.

P.S. Does this look like a "toothpick" to you? If so, then you are out of your damn mind.

Originally Posted by Hulk7280
    your small go workout and eat a little bit.. end of story
    1. I'm not small by competition standards.
    2. I'm not small by normal standards given the fact that most people think I'm 150+.
    3. In all likelyhood, I already eat more than you do. I'm not going to eat any more.

End of story.
    Last edited by Al Shades; 08-07-2006 at 10:26 AM.

Originally Posted by jaim91
    Al Shades, if these people are pissing you off so much, why don't you stop responding. Only you know how good you are, only you know whether you're in contest shape and you're not going to convince anybody about anything anymore. They're just going to keep harping you and you're just going to get more and more frustrated because its 1000000 of them vs. 1 of you. I would stop posting.
    I do this for amusement, not out of frustration. I'm well equipped to deal with the situation because I've been in similiar ones thousands of times before. As I wrote, it happens to me nearly every time I enter a discussion on these boards. If I'm not facing 10-to-1 odds, something is wrong. I will stop when the thread is locked or when my opponents stop making false statements about me. I will always defend myself against these statements.

What I said was that many of them are in the 150 range, which isn't at all laughable because it's true and I provided the evidence to back it up. If you disagree with the claim then I would expect you to provide your own evidence to counter it. You have yet to do so.

P.S. Does this look like a "toothpick" to you? If so, then you are out of your damn mind.

Well im 5'9" and compete naturally in the NPC between 185-190. So there you go.

As for the picture you posted, it looks like a really bad picture trying to show off your leg. Can't tell anything more than that from that angle. And for the record i didn't call you a toothpic i was just making a point. Take it how you want it.

Is that a womans leg?

ps - zooming in on it doesnt make it look any bigger.

Is that a womans leg?

ps - zooming in on it doesnt make it look any bigger.
    It looks huge.

If you think it looks like a woman's leg, find a comparable shot of a woman and post it here.

Go ahead. Don't come back until you have the pic.

If you had a spine or an ounce of dignity, you would have no problem following up on this. You don't, so I fully expect to be reading another stupid comment from you in 5 minutes -- with no pic.

Well im 5'9" and compete naturally in the NPC between 185-190. So there you go.

As for the picture you posted, it looks like a really bad picture trying to show off your leg. Can't tell anything more than that from that angle. And for the record i didn't call you a toothpic i was just making a point. Take it how you want it.
    What's so bad about it? The fact that it makes my leg look huge? Yeah, I'm sure that makes it bad in your view because it shoots your argument full of holes. Toothpicks can't have big legs, so the pic must be "bad" somehow. GMAFB (give me a f'ckin break)

Also, if you want me to care about what you weigh when you compete you better throw up some shots.
    Last edited by Al Shades; 08-07-2006 at 10:40 AM.

It looks huge.

If you think it looks like a woman's leg, find a comparable shot of a woman and post it here.

Go ahead. Don't come back until you have the pic.

If you had a spine or an ounce of dignity, you would have no problem following up on this. You don't, so I fully expect to be reading another stupid comment from you in 5 minutes -- with no pic.

What's so bad about it? The fact that it makes my leg look huge? Yeah, I'm sure that makes it bad in your view because it shoots your argument full of holes. Toothpicks can't have big legs, so the pic must be "bad" somehow. GMAFB (give me a f'ckin break)

Also, if you want me to care about what you weigh when you compete you better throw up some shots.

No its bad because of the angle, you can't see anything. Of course it "looks" big because of the angle and the perspective. But a straight on shot would show otherwise. Therefore i can't make an acurate judgement of your leg due to the bad pic.

You really don't want me to post my pics bro. Check out my sig, i can hold my own.