Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)

warriors Black Hole Log Sponsored by Controlled Labs

First of all I want to thank Pu12 and Tank for givng me this opportunity to test Black Hole.

As many of you know this product is not yet available through bbing.com or any other retailer so here is the link to read the info about it: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=592

Stats:

Sex: Male

Height: 5'11

Weight: 226 (I was weighing 233 about a month ago but ive been playing a lot of golf lately and not hitting the gym as hard as i should be so suck ass training+suck ass diet+on the golf course in 95 and higher degree heat 8-9 hrs a day+high metabolism= me losing 7lbs in a month )

Training routine/split:

Monday: Legs/Shoulders
    Wednesday: Chest/Tri's
    Friday: Back/Bi's

Current diet: I dont have any specific numbers today but i will be calculating my diet again starting tomm. to see where i stand as far as my cals and the rest of the goods go.

Other supplements: Whey protein coming from Ergo's I-Pro, Mass Meal, Size-On(just started it yesterday), Xtend, Multi, and now Black Hole.

The purpose of this log is to give my feedback on Black Hole's appetite stimulating effects, side effects if any, and any other things i notice while on it. I will be experimenting with different times of the day throughout this log and give my opinion on which time I think it works best for me. First I'm going to take it at breakfast for at least a week to see if I notice any appetite stimulating effects. This will be the best time for me to gauge any appetite stimulation as I've always had trouble eating a lot in the morning time when I wake up. Most of the time I have to drink a protein shake to get my stomach jump started for the day.

Anway lets get this thing rolling. If you have any questions or comments than you can either leave them in this thread, PM me, or ask me on AIM.
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good luck on the log looking forward to the feedback
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Day 1: I took my first dose around 7 p.m of three capsules on an empty stomach and although i didnt notice any appetite stimulating effects I did feel "different" so to speak. Placebo or not I liked the effect it had on me about 15-20 minutes after my dosage. Nothing else to report as of right now. I will report back tommorrow after my morning dose with any updates.
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    subscribed, looking forward to the log
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ah ha!!!!!!! BUSTED!!!!!!!!! Now I know where to find you at least for 30 days LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ummmmm Good luck pretty boy

Originally Posted by fitnfirm
    ah ha!!!!!!! BUSTED!!!!!!!!! Now I know where to find you at least for 30 days LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ummmmm Good luck pretty boy

haha thanx

‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏ factotum's Avatar
    factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by warriors
    Day 1: I took my first dose around 7 p.m of three capsules on an empty stomach and although i didnt notice any appetite stimulating effects I did feel "different" so to speak. Placebo or not I liked the effect it had on me about 15-20 minutes after my dosage. Nothing else to report as of right now. I will report back tommorrow after my morning dose with any updates.
    I take it that this different feeling was euphoric since you liked it. Was it more like a buzz or the opposite?
    Yes, there is indeed a deeper component to it all.

Originally Posted by wanderlei
    I take it that this different feeling was euphoric since you liked it. Was it more like a buzz or the opposite?

Yea i enjoyed the feeling. It was a really calm and mellowed out feeling. I took it and laid down and started watching some TV and i just kinda sunk into the bed and had a nice warm feeling. It's hard to explain. Just something you would have to experience

ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice start to your log, will be following a long.
    Sponsored by:
    APT Pro Wrist Straps

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yea i enjoyed the feeling. It was a really calm and mellowed out feeling. I took it and laid down and started watching some TV and i just kinda sunk into the bed and had a nice warm feeling. It's hard to explain. Just something you would have to experience
    did you watch cheech and chong ?
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Day 2: I took my dosage of three caps this morning around 9:00 a.m. about 15 minutes after I got up. I ate my normal breakfast this morning(cup of oats, banana, and an 8oz glass of OJ) around 30-35 minutes after I took the BH. Still really nothing to report on appetite effects yet but I did get that calm and relaxed feeling again about 20 minutes after my dose. I will report back at the end of the day with how many calories I took in.

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS
    did you watch cheech and chong ?
    Nah if I would have done that and seen how much fun they were having I might have "experimented" with about 3 more caps of BH

As for my cals today i'm sitting here sipping on a mass meal shake and this puts me at a little over 3300 cals give or take a few.

Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Talking

Nah if I would have done that and seen how much fun they were having I might have "experimented" with about 3 more caps of BH

Nicle log...I'll be checking in on ya!
    "People do not lack strength, they lack will."

‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏ factotum's Avatar
    factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz
    Luckily I was fortunate enough to be selected as a tester so I may soon find out. I never got the euphoric effects from nootropics like phenibut or others. I was thinking of taking this a the start of my workout to help cram down cals post workout but I'm afraid it might cause some sedation and inhibit workouts.

Looks like it might have some abuse or misuse potential though, so who's gonna try a double dose or take it with alcohol, lol.
    Yes, there is indeed a deeper component to it all.

Originally Posted by wanderlei
    Luckily I was fortunate enough to be selected as a tester so I may soon find out. I never got the euphoric effects from nootropics like phenibut or others. I was thinking of taking this a the start of my workout to help cram down cals post workout but I'm afraid it might cause some sedation and inhibit workouts.

Looks like it might have some abuse or misuse potential though, so who's gonna try a double dose or take it with alcohol, lol.

I wouldnt take it pre workout b/c by the time you get through working out the appetite effects will be starting to wear off prolly. Ive seen a couple users take it about 20-30 minutes before they stop working out and thats usually enough time to get the appetite up for post workout.
    Last edited by warriors; 07-26-2006 at 10:43 PM.

Day 3: Took three capsules today around 9:30 a.m. Still no appetite inrease or anything like that. The calmness and relaxed feeling was still there today after my dose. I think I'm going to take the BH tomm. around supper time. I think what the problem is that when I take it when I wake up I'm already so hungry that I'm not feeling the appetite effects any.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I think what the problem is that when I take it when I wake up I'm already so hungry that I'm not feeling the appetite effects any.
    Yep.. you want to take Black HOLE at a time when your appetite is naturally the lowest.
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Day 4: I switched up my dosage time today and took it around supper time. I took 3 caps about 4:45 p.m. and by about 5:15 p.m. I was scarfing down two taco's that i made plus a huge piece of pecan pie for dessert The best part was when I got through eating it felt like I hardly ate anything at all. I could have ate more but those were my last two taco shells. About an hour later my parents called me up and wanted me to go eat catfish with them so I ate 3 big pieces of catfish plus a boat load of fries. I can def. say I felt the effects of Black Hole today. I ate as much or more food in a 2 hr period that would normally take me 4 hrs to eat and I still only felt full after the catfish dinner it seemed like for 10 minutes.

Day 5: Well my diet was pretty much **** today b/c i slept for half the day. Took the Black Hole around 5 p.m. and ate some pizza about 20 minutes later. Appetite was good after I took BH but sucked the other times during the day b/c I wasn't on my normal routine of eating. Plus I gotta get some more groceries this weekend

Day 6: My diet was a lot better today overall. I played golf today and after I got done I took the BH. I usually have a good appetite after playing anyway but more never hurts. The BH worked really well today. Not only was I more hungry but was able to eat a lot more as well without the stuffed feeling. So far BH has done what it says and that's increasing appetite.

ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Imagine taking BH before dinner on Thanksgiving!
    Sponsored by:
    APT Pro Wrist Straps

Originally Posted by ddawg91
    Imagine taking BH before dinner on Thanksgiving!

hehe...I needed BH back when my grandmother was cooking every Sunday.

Day 7: I took the BH today after my workout. It was very hard to get full once I started eating. It seemed like the more I ate the more hungry I got. I ate my post workout meal then about 35 minutes later I was hungry again so I ate some more.

Main things I'm noticing so far:

-Able to eat a lot more food without feeling full. Very nice feeling as you dont feel like you're about to pop after you eat so much.

-Hungry again a lot quicker than usual after eating a meal.

-Effects seem to last for at least 2.5 to 3 hrs and sometimes the effects seem longer. That may not sound like a lot of time but I've been able to get at least two full meals in within those 2.5 to 3 hrs. Normally I would eat and have to wait 2 hrs just before I felt hungry again so I'm eating double the food in less time.

-Nice relaxed feeling after taking BH

NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

nice log and good feedback man!

definitely an interesting product

Day 8: Appetite was still good today after I took BH around dinner time. I took it a little too early before i started eating though and it didnt start kicking in good until i was about finished with my meal but after that it was on.

jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

I think I'm gonna buy some just to see how it makes me feel . Nice log Warriors, goodluck!
    DIABLO BARBELL
    1003, 540, 800 Multiply

Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified

fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If you ever start getting so hungry that you start looking for your neighbors....... call us right away!!!! Im sure we can put a support group together for you!!! LOL. I am so curious to see what you gain from this!

Day 9: Took the BH today about 30 minutes after my workout. I ate two tortilla's with cheese and about an hr after that ate some soup with roast beef, carrots, noodles, rice, corn, and potato's in it. I actually got full tonight which was suprising. I might switch up the dosage time either tommorrow or Friday and take it around lunch time or early afternoon around 2 p.m.

Day 13: I'm still taking Black Hole around supper time. The effects have seemed to lessen throughout the last few days. I guess my body may be used to the Black Hole being in my system around supper time and may have built up a tolerance to it. I'm gonna change up the dosage time tomm. and see if that helps.