FlashFA05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation No xplode Cell Mass TrueMass and 100% whey Protein. What do you guys think of this?

I'm Thinking of stacking, Noxplode, cell mass, True mass and optimun 100% whey protein. Do you guys have any opinion on this stack? Possible Problems etc. I'm on a weight gaining plan...

xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FlashFA05
    I'm Thinking of stacking, Noxplode, cell mass, True mass and optimun 100% whey protein. Do you guys have any opinion on this stack? Possible Problems etc. I'm on a weight gaining plan...

Funny you made this thread, I have all these supps but never have gotten to true mass yet and This is my last useage of Cell Mass and proberly BSN, when I was useing no-x + cell mas and on whey protein had good gains...went up 10lbs in 5 weeks with semi-good diet....guys at bsn when i talked to them said to hit up the true mass for post work out shake after you take your cell mass and waite 15 min, for future creatine check out pro-lab creatine...awsome stuff + awsome deal...

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is your diet even in order?
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

To my knowledge, Yea, Eating every 2-3 hrs, Drinking plenty of water

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    To my knowledge, Yea, Eating every 2-3 hrs, Drinking plenty of water
    Just because you are eating every 2-3 hours doesn't mean your diet is in order. Are you eating enough clean food? What is your water intake? How many calories are you taking in per day, and what are your macros?

Echo in Eternity

MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol just forget the supps for now then.

LOl dont get me wrong guys, i'm not a rookie, I weigh 185 lbs right now, So I aim to eat 185lbs of protein a day, along with about 2800 calories a day. As far as "Clean Food". I def stay away from the junk food. I eat the usual. Chicken Breast,Grilled Steak, Steamed veggies, rice etc

LOl dont get me wrong guys, i'm not a rookie, I weigh 185 lbs right now, So I aim to eat 185lbs of protein a day, along with about 2800 calories a day. As far as "Clean Food". I def stay away from the junk food. I eat the usual. Chicken Breast,Grilled Steak, Steamed veggies, rice etc
    Well, I am not a fan of the whole BSN Mass Stack but if it works for you then so be it.

Echo in Eternity

jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ok, im not gonna lie. For about 2 months, i used

#1 FOOOOOOD
    and Cellmass/ No xplode/ truemass.

Got good results with cellmass and no xplode. Great results from the cellmass- Awesome stuff.

But when i really started seeing gains, like needing to take a step back and go holy crap, i am getting so much stronger, was when i started taking truemass. Seriously, that stuff put me through the roof. And by weight gainer- i made it a WEIGHTTTTTT GAINER.

I blended 2 scoops trueemass with milk and 1 scoop light vanilla ice cream twice a day.
    One shake in the morning, One RIGHT before bed. I got so much stronger. I seriously think True-Mass is the most underrated and underdocumented supp on this board. It worked unbelievable for me.

Now, the bad.
    I gained a little baby fat off of it. I probably gained about 10 pounds of muscle over a 5-6 month period, and about 5-7 pounds of fat.

it is an awesome stack, and if you have a good metabolism (lets put mine into perspective- I play offensive tackle) and dont think youd get too fat from true mass, id say go for it and take more then id id.

you will feel the results before you notice them, and you notice them FAST

(provided you are busting ass, which i automatically assume and rule out all possibility that all you do is smith machine bench and the Butt Blaster and call it a workout )