Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hell yes, being a pro means just having to work out and take gear all day, which is what I plan to do once i'm financially secure anyways.

7:45 AM Wake up, pin 4cc Test E, 3cc Tren Ace, 3 CC masteron, 4 iu Serostim, eat 100mg anavar, .5mg Arimidex,and some Prami
    8:00 AM breakfast, 10 iu humalog
    10:00 AM 15iu Humulin R, spot inject IGF-1 LR3 into target muscle
    10:30 AM Head to the gym, drink a protein/dextrose shake intra workout
    11:15 AM post workout pin 200mcg GHRP-6/CJC
    11:30 AM Get home, immediately pin 3cc Painless Pumps brand synthol into target muscles

Rest of the day, just eat and shoot more insulin. Inject another 4iu serostim before bed.

That's the fukkin dream right there

2Legit2Quitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2Legit2Quitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2Legit2Quitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2Legit2Quitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2Legit2Quitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2Legit2Quitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2Legit2Quitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2Legit2Quitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2Legit2Quitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2Legit2Quitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2Legit2Quitt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The only thing you will ultimately have to live with, is YOUR answer to the question: "Is this worth it for me?" If you have come to terms within your own mind, body and spirit that the truthful and honest answer to that question is yes, then you are obviously at the point where you understand that you are entering into a SUBJECTIVE world and you are willing to make an investment within it. I say investment, because that is literally what you are making. And with any investment, there is a boat load of research and information that goes into it and it can EASILY make you or break you by being a dream come true or your worst nightmare... But IF you can honestly say you know enough about what you are seeking to get into and you understand the associated risks and have weighed them out accordingly and have determined that your personal reward within the sport will outweigh the risks, then I say pursue it. But if there is an ounce of any form of doubt anywhere in your mind, it isnt for you....

I am a realist... I can say that while I have never taken any performance enhancing drugs in my life, I (just like thousands of others) have thought about it and have asked myself "what if".... What if i DID take drugs? How would my potential to "make it" become affected? What if I DONT achieve a desired result? What if it back fires? And just based on those questions ALONE, I am FULL of doubt.... Which is the primary reason why I am still natural to this day.. I do believe I have great genetics and good potential (at least I like to think so lol) to at least succeed on some bodybuilding level and often times I find myself researching local competitions within my weight class and saying to myself "wow... he got first??" But at the end of the day, I have never even done a show because in MY mind, since I've been able to achieve my physique naturally and I know I will never gain the size needed to naturally compete on a pro level, it isn't worth it TO ME...

Mainly because I am not seeking a career within the sport as I am already in my career... Bodybuilding is a lifestyle to me and something I love and a way for me to motivate others around me to demand the most out of themselves... I am NOT perfect... I do have weak points and I dont plan on dieting down to 4% body fat to do a show (at this point.... the idea is NOT out of the window though)... But if someone has set forth in their mind that they WANT to go pro and are willing to jump on the PED's to do so... I will never bash them... It takes much more for a lifter to become successful on drugs as it does to become successful naturally IMHO (given that all variables are the same as well as genetics) ... So while I personally would not desire to become a pro, mainly because of the fear associated with the fact that I may not have qualities needed to become a pro and I would just ruin my body attempting to do so, that doesnt mean that I am against anyone who feels otherwise because at the end of the day, you are ultimately in charge of YOU... And no one has to face you in the morning when you look into a mirror but yourself. You have to figure all of this out for yourself without depending on the subjective views or opinions of anyone else because by letting someone assist you in making a decision that YOU have to live with, no one else is to blame if it doesnt turn out the way you expected it to be... And yes I do realize that this is a double standard based on the fact that you are presenting yourself to OTHER people who will judge you based on how they see you.... Its just a lot to take into consideration haha.
    Last edited by 2Legit2Quitt; 04-05-2014 at 01:33 PM.

AshAndrews19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AshAndrews19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AshAndrews19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AshAndrews19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AshAndrews19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AshAndrews19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AshAndrews19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AshAndrews19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AshAndrews19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AshAndrews19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AshAndrews19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Defo football (soccer) > the rest. Playing football professionally is my dream. But if not, defo go into physique competitions, proportions&ratios > mass

Brb skinny waist & wide shoulders
    Aesthetics with athletics.

KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    im just rambling now. lol. have u ever thought it would be weird to be 40 and just jacked/huge maybe like robert burneika or something. have u seen the pool video lol? idk, it would just feel very awkward looking like that imo. when you're young being jacked is very cool. when much older i think it's more looked down upon, unless u manage to make it and be one of the best.
    I'm not sure I agree, I'd like to look like Mel at his age.

Team Schwarzenegger Tony_Ulibarri's Avatar
    Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If I will be like Lee Labrada in all his greatness and class, I'd choose to be a pro bodybuilder.
    "Optimum Nutrition fan and endorser."

If Arnold Schwarzenegger is the heart of bodybuilding, Joe Weider is the soul. If Arnold Schwarzenegger is the king of bodybuilding, Joe Weider is the God.

Been into bodybuilding since 1991, non-stop and constant.

I looked 10 years younger for my age the day I turned 33. The pattern remains the same every year. But I want to look 80 like Sean Connery.

I practice science, art, sport and philosophy, therefore, I'm a bodybuilder.

Team Schwarzenegger Tony_Ulibarri's Avatar
    Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by KiwiRob View Post
    I'm not sure I agree, I'd like to look like Mel at his age.

I'm a fan of Mel Gibson and I know he kind of hated gym rats. He has good genetics in his shoulders and forearms and that was evident in the first Lethal Weapon movie.

Anyway, that pic is actually deceitful in its precise angle. At age 58, those set of delts are mean. But overall Mel's physique is "burly fat" and not something that you would consider truly inspiring. If you will look into his other photos, Mel's body looks typical for an aging man trying his best to regularly consume a weight gainer to look buff on the beach after a workout, then downs eight bottles of beer at night.

He has a relatively huge gut/beer belly/love handles. But to match those manly fats with killer veins for a man his age is impressive.
    Last edited by Tony_Ulibarri; 04-11-2014 at 08:21 PM.
    "Optimum Nutrition fan and endorser."

If Arnold Schwarzenegger is the heart of bodybuilding, Joe Weider is the soul. If Arnold Schwarzenegger is the king of bodybuilding, Joe Weider is the God.

Been into bodybuilding since 1991, non-stop and constant.

I looked 10 years younger for my age the day I turned 33. The pattern remains the same every year. But I want to look 80 like Sean Connery.

I practice science, art, sport and philosophy, therefore, I'm a bodybuilder.

ats94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ats94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ats94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ats94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ats94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ats94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ats94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ats94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ats94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ats94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ats94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Tony_Ulibarri View Post
    I'm a fan of Mel Gibson and I know he kind of hated gym rats. He has good genetics in his shoulders and forearms and that was evident in the first Lethal Weapon movie.

Anyway, that pic is actually deceitful in its precise angle. At age 58, those set of delts are mean. But overall Mel's physique is "burly fat" and not something that you would consider truly inspiring. If you will look into his other photos, Mel's body looks typical for an aging man trying his best to regularly consume a weight gainer to look buff on the beach after a workout, then downs eight bottles of beer at night.

He has a relatively huge gut/beer belly/love handles. But to match those manly fats with killer veins for a man his age is impressive.
    In for stories of mel Gibson beating up gym rats????