Page 1 of 138 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    Half Norse, Half Animal VikingMan's Avatar
    VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000)

VikingMan's Darkside

This will be a bit of a continuance of my old journal. Iíve wanted to switch journals for a while now, my last one being called VikingManís 5X5. I got some very good gains on 5X5. I will forever be grateful to Madcow for the lifting education I got from running the programs heís got on his site.

Lifting History
    Did loads of pushups and pull-ups as a teenager. I was always bigger than the rest of the kids on school. In the decade since Iíve been an adult (wow, has it been that long?), Iíve lifted on and off, but Iíd always quit after several months due to joint pains of various kinds. I was told when I was a teenager that I had torn a rotator cuff. The doctor prescribed ibuprofen at the time, and it seemed to do the trick, though it continued to hurt on and off over the years. That was in my right shoulder. That one hasnít bothered me for quit some time.

Iíve lifted continuously for a year and a half now, with some joint pain. But Iíve decided this is a way of life for me, and so I find ways to work around it.

For the first year of my recent lifting experience, I did mostly upper body. I started just wanting to be healthier, so I would do some cardio, then some DB benching and rowing, some half assed machine stuff, things like that. Then I actually started going to a real gym, with real equipment. There, I was able to use more weight, but my program was still very fly by the seat of my pants, body part split type stuff. I experienced mediocre gains. Then I started Bill Starís Single Factor 5X5. At this point, my lifts were as follows.

5RMes prior to 5X5
    Dead Ė 325
    Squat Ė 285
    Bench Ė 275
    Pendlay Rows Ė 195
    Standing Military Ė @ 150

I learned a lot during 5X5. A lot about myself, and about lifting in general. It was a great experience. I spent 5 months on the SF 5X5, resetting once.

5RMes post 5X5
    Dead Ė 405
    Squat Ė 350
    Bench Ė 300
    Pendlay Rows Ė 250
    Standing Military Ė 195

I gained a total of 270 on the core lifts during those 5 months.

I then became just a little impatient with 5X5, and began to feel a need for some more variety. So I recently started doing a Westside influenced upper lower split, where Iíve gained yet a little more strength in the last month or two. My best lifts so far areÖ

Conventional Deadlift 435 X 3
    ATG Squat 375 X 2
    Decline Bench 320 X 2

My training, for the foreseeable future will be a Westside based program.

Me at Present

Height: 6FT
    Weight: 260 @ 20%
    Ancestry: Half Norwegian (hence the references to axes and animals and thingsÖ)

Big Goals

End of Year:
    Deadlift: 475 X 3
    ATG Squat: 405 X 3
    Flat Bench: 325 X 3
    Weight: 245 @15%

Ultimate:
    Deadlift: 600+
    Squat: 500+
    Bench: 400+
    Weight: 245 @ 8%

I'd also eventually like to compete in some smaller regional natural powerlifting comps. That would be fun.

Regarding steroids and PHÖ I donít use. Period. I donít want to risk the health consequences, and my wife would kill me if I did.
    How does one destroy darkness? The answer dawned upon my mind, blinding in it's brilliance. To destroy darkness, one must simply expose it to the light.

VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000)
    My program looks like this…

VikingMan’s Westside Influenced Darkside

ME Upper
    ME Press Variant------------1 X 3 100%, 2 X 3 > 90%
    Weighted Vertical Pull-------4 X 3-6
    RE Press Variant------------3 X 5
    Row Variant----------------4 X 5
    Biceps----------------------2 X 20
    Triceps---------------------2 X 20

ME/RE Deads
    ME Deadlift Variant ---------1 X 3 100%, 2 X 3 > 90%
    --- Alternate weekly with ---
    RE Deadlift Variant----------4 X 5
    RE Squat Variant------------4 X 5
    Weighted Hypers------------3 X 8-12
    GHRs-----------------------3 X 8-12

GPP
    Sled Dragging @ 20 minutes

RE Upper
    RE Press Variant------------3 X 8
    Weighted Vertical Pull-------4 X 3-6
    RE Press Variant------------3 X 8
    Row Variant----------------4 X 8-12
    Biceps----------------------2 X 20
    Triceps---------------------2 X 20

ME/RE Squats
    ME Squat Variant------------1 X 3 100%, 2 X 3 > 90%
    --- Alternate weekly with ---
    RE Squat Variant------------4 X 5
    RE GM/Pull------------------4 X 10
    Pull Throughs---------------3 X 8-12
    GHRs-----------------------3 X 8-12

GPP
    Sled Dragging @ 20 minutes

ME Press Variants: Flat, Incline, Decline
    RE Press Variants: DB Presses (any angle), Weighted Dips, any Military variant, any ME Press Variant
    Vertical Pull Variants: Chin-ups, Pull-ups, Hammer Grip Chin-ups
    Row Variant: Pendlay, Yates, T-Bar
    Deadlift Variants: Conventional Deadlift, Sumo Deadlift, Rack
    Squat Variants: ATG, Wide Stance, Box
    RE GM/Pull: Good Morning, SLDL, Sumo SLDL

Notes:
    The above rotation will get executed roughly once every 8-9 days.

Sets and reps are NOT set in stone. I’ll be playing with volume till I find a groove I can hang with.

Deloading will be done by lowering workload while keeping intensity high.

Abs will be done on GPP days.

PRs are the priority, for all movements. Obviously I won’t be setting PRs on everything, every workout, but as often as possible.

On some movements, I may from time to time work up to a 1RM, like deads and bench. At other times, I may not always strictly do a 3RM, but work up to a 4-7 RM, not true ME work, but a CNS break, and it’s still good to change up the rep ranges from time to time.

Being a Westside program, this will get tinkered with on a regular basis, as I fine tune it, discovering and addressing my weaknesses.

I’m not going to start rotating conventional Deadlifts till the PRs start getting harder.

Biggest influence on my program…

Kethnaab’s Westside for Bodybuilders
    Last edited by VikingMan; 07-17-2006 at 08:05 PM.
    How does one destroy darkness? The answer dawned upon my mind, blinding in it's brilliance. To destroy darkness, one must simply expose it to the light.

My philosophy on weightlifting and getting bigger is Westside + hardwork = strength, and strength + food = size.

Iíve obviously overdone the food part (or rather mis-applied). This has been mostly due to some ignorance of how to structure things. So, when I get the balls up, Iím going to start Iron Addicts carb timing diet. Found hereÖ.

Timed carb Dieting

Iím going to be using @ 3000 calories, as I think I have a fairly slow metabolism. If I canít keep hitting PRs in the gym, Iíll up it a little. It works out to like 400G of protein, and 150G of fat, on the carb-less days, with added carbs on the carb-up and workout days.

Iíll be taking vids, for form critiquing purposes, and just because itís cool to read a journal and have actual video of the lifts the guy claims. And as soon as I drop a little more body fat, weíll get some decent body shots in here too.

I do have one video so far... I'll be adding to this on a regular basis.

Flat DB Bench 110's X 8

Also, some pics of me. These are about a month or two old. Body fat levels haven't changed much(fat bastard warning), need to get started on IA's diet.

Also, for reference sake, here's my old journal.

VikingMan's 5X5
    Attached Images
    Last edited by VikingMan; 07-17-2006 at 07:50 PM.

mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    *subscribed* -- although, I'm going to miss sifting back and forth through the pages of that massive journal of yours trying to figure out what the hell was going on every day.

You know, for some reason I was a little surprised to learn you haven't been lifting all that long. I had always pictured you starting off as a little baby Vike with dumbells in his crib. The fact that the beginning of your story is not dissimilar to mine is very encouraging to me.

I look forward to following your continued success!

Originally Posted by mjw8204
    *subscribed* -- although, I'm going to miss sifting back and forth through the pages of that massive journal of yours trying to figure out what the hell was going on every day.
    LOL. Totally. It was getting pretty long.

Plus, I just wanted to have a nice clean start since I'm on Westside now.

sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    coolness. I really, REALLY like the way you have your WSB program laid out.

Very intelligently designed.

*subscribed*

hey, don't respond in your other journal no' mo'. I dumped my subscription to that one.

hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Very nice. I will be following, reading, and learning. I am new to all this Westside stuff, so stop by my journal and help me out! lol....... good stuff though.......
    Currently: Bulking

Chitown hitter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chitown hitter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chitown hitter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chitown hitter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chitown hitter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chitown hitter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chitown hitter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chitown hitter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chitown hitter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chitown hitter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chitown hitter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Alrighty then. Now start hitting PR's so this one has more life!

*subscribed*

PS: When I start on a different program I'm probably just going to follow most of the things you've been doing thus far on this program. It seems like it'd fit me well.
    "Don't expect to have a work ethic of a warrior if you have the attitude of a prima donna."
    ~Quote on EliteFTS

Training Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=799924

Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh snap... #10 on the new journal. You ever try your 1RMs on the big three VM?

Originally Posted by sgtrobo
    coolness. I really, REALLY like the way you have your WSB program laid out.
    Thanks, I put a lot of time into learning about Westside, reading various articles... various authors... things like that.

Originally Posted by hotasice2003
    I will be following, reading, and learning.
    Join the club man, I've been running Westside for all of a month and a half here. Been learning about it for about 3.

Originally Posted by Chitown hitter
    Now start hitting PR's so this one has more life!
    Alright, hold yer damn horses... there'll be plenty of PR action before long.

Originally Posted by Liquidtensi0n
    You ever try your 1RMs on the big three VM?
    Nope. No 1RMes yet. I'm going to stick to the 3RMes for now. There's sufficient strain for substantial strength increases with a 3RM. Though I will probably work in some 1RM stuff eventually.

Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Amazing progress on 5x5, Viking! This split looks great and I wish you the best of luck on your new PR goals.
    I've still got a lot to learn.

benchintraining is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchintraining is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchintraining is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchintraining is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchintraining is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchintraining is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchintraining is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchintraining is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchintraining is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchintraining is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchintraining is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Viking, your getting stronger and stronger. I am looking forward to seeing your progress.
    It's not how much you can lift, its lift as much as you can.

Lifting weights would be a lot easier if they were not so heavy.

"If you do not stand firm in your faith, You will not stand at all." Isaiah 7:9

Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6347221

studlyswat24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlyswat24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlyswat24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlyswat24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlyswat24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlyswat24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlyswat24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlyswat24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlyswat24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlyswat24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlyswat24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so you finally decided to fling the axe into a new thread? chop it up baby, get those lifts jumpin...

*subscrizibed*
    The ReBirth of my Body and polishing of the Guns...
    AKA the HST Program (no more 5x5):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=792649

Be Strong and Courageous!! Joshua 1:9
    Seek the Lord and His Strength! 1 Chronicles 16:11

sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if you don't plan on hitting a PL contest, I wouldn't worry too much about 1RM, to be honest.

Maybe on the deadlift, but not all that necessary elsewhere, especially considering your shoulder/elbow issues

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll be following this one. Good luck Viking.

Westside is one I haven't tried. It seems like I've done everything else over the years, lol... Volume, DC, 5x5 and now Brawn.

Once I get a full cycle of this Brawn training behind me, I'm going to consider looking into westside. This journal will help educate me some.

peace

Good grief guys, haven't even lifted anything in my new journal and I've got 15 replies.

Originally Posted by Khryz
    Amazing progress on 5x5, Viking!
    Thanks man. 5X5 was good to me.

Originally Posted by benchintraining
    I am looking forward to seeing your progress.
    Me too.

Originally Posted by sgtrobo
    if you don't plan on hitting a PL contest, I wouldn't worry too much about 1RM, to be honest.

Maybe on the deadlift, but not all that necessary elsewhere, especially considering your shoulder/elbow issues
    Well, I do think I would like to do some powerlifting comps eventually. I just think it would be fun. I'd most likely show up wanting to do well in deads and squats, and just get whatever for the bench. Though, it has little short term impact on my training, as I've got to get much stronger if I ever really want to do something like that. And no matter what, I'll stay away from regular 1RMes on bench, like you said, because of my shoulders and elbows.

Originally Posted by Black_Spit
    This journal will help educate me some.
    Glad I could be of assistance.

On a completely different topic, I got a 95% in my history class!! At least it's over... Grrr. I hate history.

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I didn't realize you were that big. Everyone seems to be getting big except me You don't look 6ft, but it could just be the angles

Subscribed to your new journal, hope to see great progress!
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Viking -- dude, you're like a fixture on the boards; of course everyone will leap onto a new journal of yours! You reply very intelligently with solid advice in just about every worthwhile thread on the boards, bro. A valuable contributor for sure.

So, I'm subscribing and locking in for the long haul. I think your westside variant has some ****in awesome potential -- lets put it to good use, man! As in.... post up a workout already!

LOL

-- KhorneDeth
    Calling atheism a religion is like calling bald a hair color....

King Ogre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You look like a big norwegion Viking! Good luck on the new program. If you get a chance take a look at my journal "It has begun". We have somewhat the same body type and I would like to get your input.

north19701 is just really nice. (+1000) north19701 is just really nice. (+1000) north19701 is just really nice. (+1000) north19701 is just really nice. (+1000) north19701 is just really nice. (+1000) north19701 is just really nice. (+1000) north19701 is just really nice. (+1000) north19701 is just really nice. (+1000) north19701 is just really nice. (+1000) north19701 is just really nice. (+1000) north19701 is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

definitely subscribing. Keep at Viking.

RE Upper 7-18-2006

RE Decline Bench
    Warmups
    10 X Bar
    8 X 135
    3 X 185
    Work Sets
    8 X 225
    8 X 225
    10 X 235

Pullups
    Work Sets
    5 X BW(260)
    4 X BW
    4 X BW
    3 X BW

Pulldowns
    Burn Sets for pullups
    7 X 210
    7 X 180

Low Incline DB Bench
    Warmups
    8 X 70's
    Work Sets
    7 X 100's
    7 X 100's
    7 X 100's

TBar Rows
    Warmups
    5 X 100
    5 X 145
    Work Sets
    5 X 200
    5 X 200
    Burn Set
    12 X 145

Flat DB Bench
    Burn Set for shoulder
    20 X 55's

Comments
    Good session today. On the warmups for decline bench, I noticed some shoulder pain in my left shoulder if I was using a wider grip. So I narrowed the grip for the work sets, and had no pain. I think I've got the form down for Decline bench now. So, next rotation of Declines for ME work should get some good PRs.

The warmup set on Incline DB Bench had some pain in the shoulder too. I turn the DBs so they were kindof at a 45 degree angle, and the pain went away, so I proceeded with the work sets and got some good PRs.

All in all, a good session. I've been hungry as hell lately. And the only thing that seems to satisfy it is meat. Everytime I eat carbs while I'm feeling this hungry, I want to barf. I think my body is telling me I need more protein. I need to start IA's diet, I think my body even knows it.

VM
    Last edited by VikingMan; 07-18-2006 at 08:09 PM.

Originally Posted by KhorneDeth
    lets put it to good use, man! As in.... post up a workout already!
    Done.

Originally Posted by EoR
    hope to see great progress
    As long as I can stay healthy, we will.

Originally Posted by King Ogre
    You look like a big norwegion Viking!
    Lol, I dig your name... Ogre. Big, ugly, harry, smelly... thing.

Originally Posted by north19701
    definitely subscribing. Keep at Viking.
    Thanks.

-calvus- is a name known to all. (+5000) -calvus- is a name known to all. (+5000) -calvus- is a name known to all. (+5000) -calvus- is a name known to all. (+5000) -calvus- is a name known to all. (+5000) -calvus- is a name known to all. (+5000) -calvus- is a name known to all. (+5000) -calvus- is a name known to all. (+5000) -calvus- is a name known to all. (+5000) -calvus- is a name known to all. (+5000) -calvus- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lots of blue so far. Go eat a lamb and keep it up.
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130747213
    MTB Cyclists Crew

KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man, I haven't done decline bench in years -- in your opinion, how does it compare to doing leaning-forward dips? Good, bad, indifferent?

Good workout!

-- KhorneDeth
    Calling atheism a religion is like calling bald a hair color....

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good amount of PRS, decent t-rows.

I like your new presentation aswell! Neat and eye-pleasing
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

benchintraining is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchintraining is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchintraining is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchintraining is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchintraining is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchintraining is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchintraining is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchintraining is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchintraining is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchintraining is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchintraining is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Man, I haven't done decline bench in years -- in your opinion, how does it compare to doing leaning-forward dips? Good, bad, indifferent?

Good workout!

-- KhorneDeth
    Ooooh thats a good idea! I'm just healing up from tearing up my chest and delt and dips are exceptionally painful. Decline may be just the trick.
    It's not how much you can lift, its lift as much as you can.

Lifting weights would be a lot easier if they were not so heavy.

"If you do not stand firm in your faith, You will not stand at all." Isaiah 7:9

Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6347221

Originally Posted by -calvus-
    Go eat a lamb.
    Or two... Man, I don't know what's happening... I think I'm getting more muscular, and my hunger for protein has gone way up. I suppose that's normal, it's just I never felt this way on 5X5. Hmmm.

I like declines much better than dips. Dips always seem to make my shoulders and elbows hurt. And the grip you can use on a dip is generally not something you can tweak, and tweaking my grip seems to be one of the best ways to alleviate the joint pain....

So I like declines better.

Originally Posted by EoR
    I like your new presentation aswell!
    Like it? I ripped it straight out of Hola Bola's journal. Hope he doesn't mind...

Originally Posted by benchintraining
    Decline may be just the trick.
    Yeah, like I said, I really like them. I'd definitely give them a shot.

MGM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good luck with your new routine, I'll be subscribing to see how you do as I'm doing something similar (also inspired by Kethnaab).
    I also finished the 5x5 recently with very good results. Lets hope we can keep the momentum, huh?

Take care

MGM
    My Pr log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=818993
    My workout log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=829594

Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My friend when i saw your photos, i was instantely reminded of those cartoons i saw as a kid, the ones with the big viking guys that were beastly with an ax. Lmao you should star in movies!

Anywayz ill be subscribing to see how westside works!!!

Also sorry if this is a bit irrelevant but can someone pm me about how to underline words in posts, the reason is i started my own journal and i wnana make ikt neat, thanks!