blackughal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackughal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackughal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackughal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackughal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackughal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackughal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackughal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackughal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackughal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackughal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I did chest,back then legs now today?

That was the last 3 days I just did compounds.

my chest and lats are still sore, do you think it would be alright to do my bis,tris or shoulders?

Laying the Smackdown. Rocky_Maivia's Avatar
    Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Shoulders, or day off - then shoulders on the next day.
    neg reds on sight crew

blackughal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackughal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackughal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackughal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackughal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackughal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackughal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackughal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackughal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackughal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackughal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    dont shoulder presses use some chest though?

Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by blackughal
    You want to workout your shoulders, triceps and chest in close time proximity to eachother. I workout these muscle groups on the same day. I do this in order to maximize recovery time between workouts. What I mean by this is that if I workout my shoulders on monday, triceps on wednesday and chest on friday, they those muscle never really get a full break, because these exercises overlap eachother somewhat.

Laying the Smackdown. Rocky_Maivia's Avatar
    Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by blackughal
    Yes, a little.
    neg reds on sight crew