the.fridge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the.fridge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the.fridge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the.fridge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the.fridge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the.fridge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the.fridge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the.fridge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the.fridge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the.fridge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the.fridge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The first day of the rest of my life.

ok so its time for change. time to get in shape and tranform my body and the way i live my life.

a little info.

always been over weight but in recent years ive gotten alot over weight. i sporadically workout and eat right, but its maintaining my life that seems to be the problem. so its time to rectify that. im gonna create a whole new me.

current stats:

male
    24 yrs old
    5'9''
    241lbs
    19%BF- rough calculation. (prolly more)

always been active in sports till i went to university. these days, like i said its sporadic. from reading the stickies and other info i realise im eating no where near enough. so im gonna have to do something about that. im in the process of finding a new job so cash it tight till i do that but im gonna lay the building blocks now rather than later. my diet isnt great but it isnt bad either, i just simply dont have the good habits and dont eat enough.

after reading through various sections for a long time now, so ive decided its time to post and put the info to use.

for starters im gonna train my body to eat again. theres some real good info on eating in the AAS section. and ill be following this. it recomends eating every hour for 5 days , in stead of me rambling on about it, here it is:

By JP

Many guys seem to have a problem of eating enough calories to help them grow. Training/lifting doesn’t seem to be a problem, neither does taking the “supplements”. Knowledge of supplements is so prevalent on the message boards that anyone can easily get the info they need with a simple click of the mouse. Nutrition on the other hand, is the most difficult aspect of bodybuilding. It takes up hours of your day, every day. It is also the most neglected aspect of our sport because it is: time consuming, expensive and lets face it, boring.
    The guys that take this sport seriously all realize that consuming enough good calories is what separates the men from the boys. There is no humanly possible way that a man can add 100 or more pounds of lean body weight to his frame without eating high calorie multiple meals thru-out the day.
    Most guys will admit that it is a daunting task. “How can I continue to eat when I feel full or not hungry at all?”. Well, that is what this article is all about. I will let you in on a time proven method of increasing your appetite that is 100% natural, no supplements or pharmaceuticals are necessary.

The trick is in knowing how to make yourself hungry. If you have to force yourself to eat when you don’t feel hungry, it becomes a burden and you will certainly fail.

The first step:
    Forget about the traditional way of eating. 3 meals per day just wont cut it (unless you are one of the genetically gifted few). A minimum of 6 meals will soon become your habit.

For the first 5 days, I want you to eat every hour. YES EVERY HOUR !!!. Its not as bad as you think. Not full meals every hour, but small portions of anything.
    Example:
    1 apple, ½ peanut butter sandwich, ½ protein shake, chocolate bar, banana.
    Quality of the foods you eat in these 5 days is not as important as the fact of actually eating something. It must be small enough to not fill you, even if you are still hungry, don’t eat. Let your stomach get used to the small hourly snack/feeding. By the 3rd or 4th day you find yourself starving, craving for that snack. Your metabolism will also start to adjust to your new eating habit. Rather than storing calories to hold you over till your next feeding in 4 or 5 hours (like you used to do), it will come to expect another feeding in a short period. Thus, send more calories to be burned for energy, or for muscle recuperation from your work outs. Can you now see the opportunity for body fat reduction?

After getting your body used to the hourly feedings, you are going to find yourself hungry just about all the time. The logical step for the next 5 day period, is to start eating more at each snack time. But rather than eating every hour, spread the time out to every 90mins (1 ½ hour) or 105mins (1 hour 45mins).

Continue with this process of 5 day periods until your are eating a full meal every 2 ½ or 3 hours minimum.

Eating a lot is not easy. Food preparation of your 6 daily meals takes up a lot of time. Granted, 1 or 2 of those meals will protein shakes.

roughly from what i read, cals should be up around 3700 for my weight but im eating prolly less than half of than. not good.( just realised in hungry, have to eat, brb)

im also gonna rejoin the gym. i gain quite easily and i guess i have a ood physique if not a big gut, lol.

measurements are:

neck- 18in
    bi's- 17 in
    forearm - 14.5in
    chest- 48in
    waist- 40in
    quads- 30.5in
    calfs- 16.5in

routine in the gym( when im there) is 3-4 sets 6-8 reps
    maxes are:

DL 200kg/440lbs
    leg press 420kg/920lbs
    bench 100kg/220lbs
    squat - 190kg/400lbs

i think looking at the above my chest needs alot of strength training as it seems to be lagging behind the rest. legs are by far the strongest.i also do minimal cardio as im interested in getting bigger. but i know i wont loose the gut if diet and cardio are not up to scratch.

if anyone has anything to add, tips on diet- even if you have a suggested diet for me would be great but i have a few written but they aint great. or if you have any tips on increasing strength or have a routine you feel i would benefit from feel free to suggest it

ill also be adding supps such as creatine and other vit's to my diet to improve overall health.

thanks for reading and i look forward to reading replies.

regards

fridge

*edit* p.s. ill begin a journal and take pics

*edit 2* after using a better way BF% is coming out @ 23% but its still a rough calculation
    Last edited by the.fridge; 07-10-2006 at 07:25 AM.
    fridge@hushmail.com

gym membership ---$60
    food and supps ----$500
    the correct approach to nutrition, training and AAS --- a little time and dedication
    seeing the look on your ex girlfriends face when you've swapped the family pack for a six pack. ---PRICELESS.

the.fridge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the.fridge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the.fridge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the.fridge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the.fridge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the.fridge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the.fridge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the.fridge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the.fridge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the.fridge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the.fridge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol... ok so bf% is coming out between 19.4-23.8%

ill buy some calipers and do it properly.
    fridge@hushmail.com

gym membership ---$60
    food and supps ----$500
    the correct approach to nutrition, training and AAS --- a little time and dedication
    seeing the look on your ex girlfriends face when you've swapped the family pack for a six pack. ---PRICELESS.

ok so day one of my refeeding went well. ill eat once more then get settled for the night. im thinking some prawns. mmmmmm
    fridge@hushmail.com

gym membership ---$60
    food and supps ----$500