Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    segment will become famous soon enough. (+50) segment will become famous soon enough. (+50) segment will become famous soon enough. (+50) segment will become famous soon enough. (+50) segment will become famous soon enough. (+50) segment will become famous soon enough. (+50) segment will become famous soon enough. (+50) segment will become famous soon enough. (+50) segment will become famous soon enough. (+50) segment will become famous soon enough. (+50) segment will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol@thisthread.org

Gotta love how in the bodybuilding world, squats are like a rites of passage to acceptance.

Squats may not get the girls.
    Squats may not help you with your upper body goal.
    Squats may be as fun as picking the lint out of your bellybutton!

But if you don't do squats, you suck.. nyeh nyeh!

Personally I love squats.. my leg workout is one of my favourite days... I just find it funny how squats are viewed

Segment

segment will become famous soon enough. (+50) segment will become famous soon enough. (+50) segment will become famous soon enough. (+50) segment will become famous soon enough. (+50) segment will become famous soon enough. (+50) segment will become famous soon enough. (+50) segment will become famous soon enough. (+50) segment will become famous soon enough. (+50) segment will become famous soon enough. (+50) segment will become famous soon enough. (+50) segment will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Nickdude
    I think teenaged girls would pick a six pack over anything. Even if he has nothing else, they still pick it. Im like WTF? look at him! he cant even fill up his ****ty abercrombie polo thats two sizes too small! Damn! the ignorance..........

but most of you guys shouldnt even be thinking of teenagers. I hope........
    You can blame this on boybands and MTV where ectos with a 200 situp a day routine used their music to brainwash generation y.

Segment

I just don't know anymore MoGeaYuglay's Avatar
    MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by segment
    lol@thisthread.org

Gotta love how in the bodybuilding world, squats are like a rites of passage to acceptance.

Personally I love squats.. my leg workout is one of my favourite days... I just find it funny how squats are viewed

Segment
    at first squats suck hardcore, but then you get used to them, and it's not so bad (I actually enjoy doing them, but they still suck for others)
    If you think you can, you will.
    If you think you can't, you're right.

hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I hate the girls who go for the kid who is 6'0" - 125lbs. and has a six pack instead of someone who is 6'0" - 210lbs and almost does. It annoys me.
    Let me live deep while I live; let me know the rich juices of red meat and battle when the blue blades flame and crimson, and I am content. - Conan

getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000) getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000) getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000) getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000) getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000) getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000) getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000) getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000) getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000) getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000) getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I seriously ****ing hate you people.
    "Why would you want to eat a vegetable unless it was wrapped in bacon?" Michael Symon

Alwyn Cosgrove steals other peoples work.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124530811

Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by getgot211
    I seriously ****ing hate you people.
    we love you

Ladies Love Squat Butt Morbid_Mind's Avatar
    Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MAMMUT
    I hate the girls who go for the kid who is 6'0" - 125lbs. and has a six pack instead of someone who is 6'0" - 210lbs and almost does. It annoys me.
    Just eat those kids for protein. The chicks will have no choice
    My Goals:

For to make the heavy weights light and the baggy clothes tight.

wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't think teenage girls give a crap really. I've never noticed a teenage girl looking at me, at all. Women in their 20s though...thats different. THEY like muscles. I'm guessing with them its the shoulders, chest, and back. Abs are a bonus but it's not the 100lb ethiopian ab obsession like with teenage girls. All the women I've gotten close to after beginning lifting are a good 2+ years older than me.

AND gays....gays are obsessed with muscle. I was walking through the 'rainbow flag' district of the city and went past a cafe with 3 guys sitting at a table outside. As soon as I walked past they gawked at me like deers caught in headlights. Then one time I was helping my mum buy a present at a department store and she informed me of a gay couple who were staring at me. Whats up with the ass pirates and the muscle?

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol@thisthread.org

Segment
    Squats give you a hard strong looking butt, women dig that
    IG: @tuanlifts

Donshe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Donshe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Donshe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Donshe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Donshe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Donshe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Donshe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Donshe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Donshe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Donshe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Donshe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by wildphucker
    I don't think teenage girls give a crap really. I've never noticed a teenage girl looking at me, at all. Women in their 20s though...thats different. THEY like muscles. I'm guessing with them its the shoulders, chest, and back. Abs are a bonus but it's not the 100lb ethiopian ab obsession like with teenage girls. All the women I've gotten close to after beginning lifting are a good 2+ years older than me.

AND gays....gays are obsessed with muscle. I was walking through the 'rainbow flag' district of the city and went past a cafe with 3 guys sitting at a table outside. As soon as I walked past they gawked at me like deers caught in headlights. Then one time I was helping my mum buy a present at a department store and she informed me of a gay couple who were staring at me. Whats up with the ass pirates and the muscle?
    Cut the excuses, you bought an ass vibrator and let your boyfriends feel you up during lunch.
    Time to Bulk !

Registered User LatissimusDorsi's Avatar
    LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Donshe
    Cut the excuses, you bought an ass vibrator and let your boyfriends feel you up during lunch.
    Hahaha.

Be all you can be !!! noone12456598's Avatar
    noone12456598 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noone12456598 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noone12456598 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noone12456598 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noone12456598 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noone12456598 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noone12456598 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noone12456598 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noone12456598 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No money ( money is bull****, is she with you for you or the money ) + No fat ( women dont like fat guys) + some muscle tone + moderate good looks + very good sence of humour = laid when ever you want it

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ukfirefight
    No money ( money is bull****, is she with you for you or the money ) + No fat ( women dont like fat guys) + some muscle tone + moderate good looks + very good sence of humour = laid when ever you want it
    Laid whenever you want it + taking advantage of that= many lays, but slim prospect for LTR.
    Time To Re-Schedule

wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LatissimusDorsi
    Hahaha.
    I think hes jealous because guys don't check him out

A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lean abs are definetly # 1 , next comes a ripped chest and bold shoulders along with a squat butt .
    5'11 @ 220lbs.
    Disclaimer: This is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way, shape, or form encourage use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of
    legal substances in an illegal manner. The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only and shall not take the place of qualified medical advice

hokiehokieVT will become famous soon enough. (+50) hokiehokieVT will become famous soon enough. (+50) hokiehokieVT will become famous soon enough. (+50) hokiehokieVT will become famous soon enough. (+50) hokiehokieVT will become famous soon enough. (+50) hokiehokieVT will become famous soon enough. (+50) hokiehokieVT will become famous soon enough. (+50) hokiehokieVT will become famous soon enough. (+50) hokiehokieVT will become famous soon enough. (+50) hokiehokieVT will become famous soon enough. (+50) hokiehokieVT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My ex was what you'd consider a teenager of the "MTV generation." Yes, she watched all that crap 24/7, and yes she ate it all up. However she always liked the fact that I had a wide back than anything else, which made me hella happy as you can imagine.

Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by hokiehokieVT
    My ex was what you'd consider a teenager of the "MTV generation." Yes, she watched all that crap 24/7, and yes she ate it all up. However she always liked the fact that I had a wide back than anything else, which made me hella happy as you can imagine.
    did you score?

we need pics man.

hokiehokieVT will become famous soon enough. (+50) hokiehokieVT will become famous soon enough. (+50) hokiehokieVT will become famous soon enough. (+50) hokiehokieVT will become famous soon enough. (+50) hokiehokieVT will become famous soon enough. (+50) hokiehokieVT will become famous soon enough. (+50) hokiehokieVT will become famous soon enough. (+50) hokiehokieVT will become famous soon enough. (+50) hokiehokieVT will become famous soon enough. (+50) hokiehokieVT will become famous soon enough. (+50) hokiehokieVT will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool

Originally Posted by Nickdude
    did you score?

we need pics man.
    Of what? The girl or my back? haha

She knows I'm a member here and I don't think she'd like her pictures posted online...especially after the way I ended it.

Lateral Raise Promoter RippedGuitarist's Avatar
    RippedGuitarist is on a distinguished road. (+10) RippedGuitarist is on a distinguished road. (+10) RippedGuitarist is on a distinguished road. (+10) RippedGuitarist is on a distinguished road. (+10) RippedGuitarist is on a distinguished road. (+10) RippedGuitarist is on a distinguished road. (+10) RippedGuitarist is on a distinguished road. (+10) RippedGuitarist is on a distinguished road. (+10) RippedGuitarist is on a distinguished road. (+10) RippedGuitarist is on a distinguished road. (+10) RippedGuitarist is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Defiant1
    Isn't there even a slight possibility that you don't speak for every woman?

If was on the womans forum, would my opinion be true for all men?

There are plenty of woman (some are sitting here now) that prefer skinny type guys.
    Yeah I definitely think she doesn't speak for everyone. I asked my girl yesterday which muscle she liked best of mine because of this thread and she said, "If I have to choose I think its your arms, then maybe your shoulders." And I've always considered my arms and shoulders lagging bodyparts, even though they're starting to catch up now. The more I get squat butt, the more she grabs my ass.

Every woman is different. The women prefer fatter guys over skinny usually have self esteem issues, they don't want to feel fat next to a skinny guy, these girls are usually on the thicker side, but not always. My current girlfriend was that way too, she thought skinny guys were hot, but she didn't want to be with one cuz she felt fat, she got over it.

One of my former friends was about 5'9" 135-140, he got more chicks than anybody I ever knew, and still does from what I hear. There are plenty of ladies that prefer skinny guys, as well as any other type, its all preference.

If your wondering what women are gonna go wild for when it comes to your body, workout everything, have a well rounded body, that way you'll have something to offer every girl. A good sense of humor, a big dick, and fat wallet won't hurt either. Unless the girl likes small weiners, and believe me a few of those women exist too.

meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RippedGuitarist
    Yeah I definitely think she doesn't speak for everyone. I asked my girl yesterday which muscle she liked best of mine because of this thread and she said, "If I have to choose I think its your arms, then maybe your shoulders." And I've always considered my arms and shoulders lagging bodyparts, even though they're starting to catch up now. The more I get squat butt, the more she grabs my ass.

Every woman is different. The women prefer fatter guys over skinny usually have self esteem issues, they don't want to feel fat next to a skinny guy, these girls are usually on the thicker side, but not always. My current girlfriend was that way too, she thought skinny guys were hot, but she didn't want to be with one cuz she felt fat, she got over it.

One of my former friends was about 5'9" 135-140, he got more chicks than anybody I ever knew, and still does from what I hear. There are plenty of ladies that prefer skinny guys, as well as any other type, its all preference.

If your wondering what women are gonna go wild for when it comes to your body, workout everything, have a well rounded body, that way you'll have something to offer every girl. A good sense of humor, a big dick, and fat wallet won't hurt either. Unless the girl likes small weiners, and believe me a few of those women exist too.

the most important thing is just to be handsome and well groomed, if your face is jacked your kind of screwed unless you have bank of course.
    When you're down by the sea and an eel bites your knee, thats a moray.

DLFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DLFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DLFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DLFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DLFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DLFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DLFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DLFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DLFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DLFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DLFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used to hate the fact that I have some "B-HIND" but now I love it. My ex changed my mind about it. She loves it soo much (or should I say obsessed). Sometimes this girl gropes me in public too (we're good friends until now and we usually go out).

I dont know what with girls and guy's asses, but I surely love mine now.

Masu485 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Masu485 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Masu485 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Masu485 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Masu485 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Masu485 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Masu485 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Masu485 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Masu485 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Masu485 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Masu485 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    damn, maybe i should quit wearing these xtra baggy pants. need to get my ass seeen. honestly, these pants serve no purpose at all.

Originally Posted by RippedGuitarist
    Unless the girl likes small weiners, and believe me a few of those women exist too.
    I'll have to take your word for it. Obviously you have experience in this field. But I'm guessing from your tone, most of your work is "hands-on" these days.

Segment

Originally Posted by Masu485
    damn, maybe i should quit wearing these xtra baggy pants. need to get my ass seeen. honestly, these pants serve no purpose at all.
    No matter what you do to your own, you'll still be an ass in my books.

Segment

Lateral Raise Promoter RippedGuitarist's Avatar
    RippedGuitarist is on a distinguished road. (+10) RippedGuitarist is on a distinguished road. (+10) RippedGuitarist is on a distinguished road. (+10) RippedGuitarist is on a distinguished road. (+10) RippedGuitarist is on a distinguished road. (+10) RippedGuitarist is on a distinguished road. (+10) RippedGuitarist is on a distinguished road. (+10) RippedGuitarist is on a distinguished road. (+10) RippedGuitarist is on a distinguished road. (+10) RippedGuitarist is on a distinguished road. (+10) RippedGuitarist is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'll have to take your word for it. Obviously you have experience in this field. But I'm guessing from your tone, most of your work is "hands-on" these days.

Segment
    Lol. I was waiting for someone to respond to that one.

No actually I had a few friends in high school that actually told me they like em small. Kinda liked one of them too, but I quickly lost interest after she said that. I don't think she would have let me get near her, let alone have descent sex. "oh be gentle..." Screw that. I'm not bragging or anything but I'm definitely above average.

And responding the hands-on comment, notice I said I have a girl. She more than takes care of all that for me.

Misc Armchair Counsellor MantisShrimp's Avatar
    MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cool

I've read a few anthropological and sexual psychology books and shoulder to waist ratio is the one thing that is consistent across all cultures, primitive to modern. The V-taper is king. Height is the other big one.
    Live Laugh Love,
    MantisShrimp
    Misc Armchair Counsellor

W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MantisShrimp
    I've read a few anthropological and sexual psychology books and shoulder to waist ratio is the one thing that is consistent across all cultures, primitive to modern. The V-taper is king. Height is the other big one.
    Just like the hip to waist ratio for women

Moral of the story, nobody likes a fat gut.
    I don't know either lol

We are animals at heart, and animals choose the strongest and best suited partners to mate with.

For us, women with big hips and large breasts are the best specimens to birth and care for our offspring. For women, men with good genetics such as low fat content (small waist) and overall strength (large shoulder width) is best to keep them and their children safe from danger.

In the end, we like to make ourselves out to be something more than what we are, but really all we are is just cavemen with nuclear power and starbucks coffees.

Segment

Misc Armchair Counsellor MantisShrimp's Avatar
    MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by W8isGR8
    Just like the hip to waist ratio for women

Moral of the story, nobody likes a fat gut.
    Yeah but the thing is, unlike women, (at least in our culture) a guy can have 10-20 extra pounds, and still be more attractive than another guy who is at his ideal bodyweight, or even with the cheesy and trite "ripped abs and nothing else look" because it's not so much about bodyfat for men (within reason) but the ratio, so if a guy is broad, and a little fat, he still looks good. I think the cutoff point for us is when the fat starts to show on the neck, in the form of extra chins.
    Live Laugh Love,
    MantisShrimp
    Misc Armchair Counsellor

What is comes down to is how a person carries their fat because usually fat = lazy. And lazy is not attractive.

So if a fat guy is super hyper, works hard, goes to the gym and has a great outlook on life, women see past the fat.

But if a guy is fat and lazy, generally a loser, and has no ambition in life.. then you're just a fat loser and that's how women see you.

Same goes for women.. but the thing with women is that they are already starting around 14-19% BF for the norm, where men sit at around 10%-15% for the norm. If a women starts putting on a few pounds, she quickly gets up and over 20% since they are smaller also. A man can afford a few pounds here and there and not look much different.

Anyhow, I like my women with a bit of meat on them (15%+ BF).. cusion for the pushin' This MTV/hollywood style just doesn't do it for me.

It's not rocket science