Axel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Axel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Axel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Axel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Axel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Axel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Axel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Axel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Axel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Axel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Axel is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Red face Ideal Red Yeast Rice : Ubiquinone (CoQ10) Ratio?

So... i did a search, and, like i'm sure many of you people out there who've searched for something with keywords that turn up often in these kinds of forums i got a whole bunch of threads that mentions these two supplements, sometimes in the same sentence.

before i get flamed into the next century i'm just wondering if anyone out there has a good idea of what the ideal ratio of red yeast rice to co-enzyme q 10 (ubiquinone i believe it is also called) is.

before a whole bunch of people who are in need of a good flaming ask, red yeast rice functions like a statin, lowering cholesterol. but, like these statins, it also has the risk of lowering the endogenous production of the body's own CoQ10, which is used in energy production. this is attributed to some of the undesirable side effects of statins. people in the body building/life enhancement community use the red yeast rice for on-cycle maintenance of healthy cholesterol profiles, even during the PCT (i think). yes, this is another headache.. milk thistle, NAC, taurine, r-lipoic acid (which needs biotin), and now red yeast rice, a statin.

just shoot me full of test & nandrolone, dammit!

but seriously, i really want to see a good discussion on this. i've seen the NOW brand line of supplements, and the closest i got was a 600mg RYR to 30mg CoQ10, but i don't know if that is a scientifically derived ideal range or just a product slapped together. this is one of my problems with the major cholesterol altering PHs/steroids. i'd like to see a definitive answer. if the answer already exists, or as good as it gets... already in this forum, please provide a link to it!

TIA