Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

CONTROLLED LABS - SesaGLOW™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

CONTROLLED LABS - SesaGLOW™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    by pt@controlledlabs.com

What is SesaGLOW™ ?

Controlled Labs Elements SesaGLOW™: Fat Elimination Formula

If you are looking for a cost-effective, stimulant free supplement to take your fat loss to the next level, SesaGLOW™ is the right choice for you.

180 Softgels (180 Servings)

Key Attributes:

- Stimulant Free Fatloss
    - Mitochondrial Fatty Acid Oxidation
    - Helps Increase Peroxisomal Beta Oxidation
    - Effective When Cutting or Bulking
    - Helps Maintain Healthy Lipid Profile
    - Maintain Lean Mass During a Cutting/Fat Loss Phase
    - Supports Optimal Liver and Kidney Health
    - Help Decrease Fat Storage

SesaGLOW™ contains a naturally occurring sesame oil extract called Sesamin, which is found in the seeds of the Sesame plant (Sesamun indicum). The sesame plant has been used around the world for hundreds of years as a food ingredient and as a medicinal plant in traditional medicine systems. Research indicates that SesaGLOW™ will help improve fat metabolism, decrease fat storage, and help to maintain lean muscle mass.

PPAR-Alpha

PPAR-alpha regulates the expression of genes involved in fatty acid beta-oxidation and is a major regulator of energy homeostasis. SesaGLOW™ is a PPAR-alpha agonist, which means that (simply put) SesaGlow™ will help regulate and enhance your results during a fat loss / cutting phase.

Non-Stimulant Thermogenic

By regulating the natural endogenous production of prostoglandins, SesaGLOW™ becomes a viable option for either cutting or bulking, and this unique effect classifies it as a non-stimulant, but potent thermogenic. That's right... finally a fat loss product that is effective even when you aren't cutting. More research is needed to determine the precise mechanism(s) of action.

Nutrient Partitioning

Simply put, nutrient partitioning is used to describe the percentage of nutrients and calories that go to muscle as opposed to fat. Sesamin's unique effects on PPAR-alpha and prostoglandins classify it as a Nutrient Partitioning agent / compound.

Hormone Levels

Hormone levels can temporarily be compromised during a cutting phase, but SesaGlow™ may be used by the endocrine system to help maintain optimal hormone production.

Healthy Fat Loss

In addition to being all natural, research indicates that SesaGLOW™ may help support optimal liver and kidney health. For best results, SesaGLOW™ should be used in conjunction with a quality multivitamin that includes plenty of vitamin B6, carnitine, Controlled Labs’ Red Acid™ or Blue Up™.

Skin Health

Sesamin is a potent antibacterial / antioxidant extract that also helps regulate Vitamin E production. Anecdotal feedback suggests that it is a viable option to help prevent acne, and for general skin health. More research is needed in this area.

In conclusion, SesaGLOW™ is one of the safest fat loss and overall health products on the market that delivers results. It is also non-stimulating and thus can be taken at night or by those who have adverse effects to stimulants.

REFERENCES

Umeda-Sawada R, Ogawa M, Nakamura M, Igarashi O. Effect of sesamin on mitochondrial and peroxisomal beta-oxidation of arachidonic and eicosapentaenoic acids in rat liver. Lipids. 2001 May;36(5):483-9.

Sesamin ingestion regulates the transcription levels of hepatic metabolizing enzymes for alcohol and lipids in rats. Alcohol Clin Exp Res. 2005 Nov;29(11 Suppl):116S-120S.

Takashi IDE, Masayo KUSHIRO, Yoko TAKAHASHI, Kazuki SHINOHARA, Nobuhiro FUKUDA and Satoko SIRATO-YASUMOTO. Sesamin, a Sesame Lignan, as a Potent Serum Lipid-Lowering Food Component. JARQ 37 (3), 151-158 (2003).

Tohru Utsunomiya, Sambasiva R Chavali, W William Zhong and R Armour Forse. Effects of sesamin-supplemented dietary fat emulsions on the ex vivo production of lipopolysaccharide-induced prostanoids and tumor necrosis factor alpha in rats. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Vol. 72, No. 3, 804-808, September 2000.

K.C.G. Jeng* and R.C.W. Hou Sesamin and Sesamolin: Nature’s Therapeutic Lignans Current Enzyme Inhibition, 2005, 1, 11-20 11

Karl E. Friedl, Robert J. Moore, Reed W. Hoyt, Louis J. Marchitelli, Lester E. Martinez-Lopez, and E. Wayne Askew Endocrine markers of semistarvation in healthy lean men in a multistressor environment Appl Physiol 88: 1820-1830, 2000;

van Raalte DH, Li M, Pritchard PH, Wasan KM. Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR)-alpha: a pharmacological target with a promising future. Pharm Res. 2004 Sep;21(9):1531-8.

I've seen the SesaGLOW™ write-up now when can I purchase it ?
    It should be available the 2nd week in July, 2006
    Where can I purchase SesaGLOW™ and how much will it cost ?
    It will cost around $33 - $39 at most retailers (IMPORTANT NOTE: This is around a 2 month supply !!)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm
    How many capsules per serving ?
    How many servings per bottle ?
    How many servings per day ?
    So... how many days will each bottle last ?
    Does SesaGLOW™ replace proper nutrition, training, and cardio ?
    No
    I'm on a carb-cycling diet... is SesaGLOW™ good for me ?
    SesaGLOW™ is a great option for carb cycling
    I'm on a low carb diet... is SesaGLOW™ good for me ?
    SesaGLOW™ is a great option for those on a low carb diet
    What "basic" supplements do you recommend while taking SesaGLOW™ ?
    Whey Protein (throughout the day)
    Fishoil / EFA
    Plenty of water
    Multivitamin
    Creatine (such as Green Bulge™ or Green MAGnitude™)
    What other supplements do you recommend to maximize my results while on SesaGLOW™ ?

Purple Wraath™ (pre / during training)
    Red ACID™
    GlycerGrow™ (pre / during training)
    White Blood™ (before bed)
    Carnitine / ALCAR
    I'm on medication, should I take SesaGLOW™ ?
    Ask your doctor before taking SesaGLOW™
    I have a health condition, should I take SesaGLOW™ ?
    Ask your doctor before taking SesaGLOW™
    Is it necessary to cycle SesaGLOW™ ?
    We generally recommend that you cycle off SesaGLOW™ every 10 to 12 weeks, for an “OFF” period of 2-4 weeks
    What are some good indications that I'm lowing fat or gaining lean mass while on SesaGLOW™ ?
    Mirror / Appearance
    Measurements / Bodyfat caliper
    Bodyweight / Strength
    Can I stack SesaGLOW™ with Red ACID™ ?
    Yes
    Can I stack SesaGLOW™ with Green BULGE™ ?
    Yes
    Can I stack SesaGLOW™ with White BLOOD™ ?
    Yes
    Can I stack SesaGLOW™ with GlycerGROW™ ?
    Yes
    Can I stack SesaGLOW™ with Blue UP™ ?
    Yes
    Can I stack SesaGLOW™ with Blue UP™ (Stim Free) ?
    Yes
    Can I stack SesaGLOW™ with Purple WRAATH™ ?
    Yes
    I heard that all of your products are "Real World" tested and 105% Guaranteed ?
    Yes, for complete details see www.controlledlabs.com
    Is SesaGLOW™ for men or women ?
    Both
    I've read this FAQ completely, and I still have a question or concern.. what should I do ?
    Please E-Mail me:
    pt@controlledlabs.com and I'll get back to you as soon as possible
    Last edited by pu12en12g; 07-05-2006 at 10:55 PM.

fehzan is not very well liked. (-100) fehzan is not very well liked. (-100) fehzan is not very well liked. (-100) fehzan is not very well liked. (-100) fehzan is not very well liked. (-100) fehzan is not very well liked. (-100) fehzan is not very well liked. (-100) fehzan is not very well liked. (-100) fehzan is not very well liked. (-100) fehzan is not very well liked. (-100) fehzan is not very well liked. (-100)
    NICE I have SciVation Sesamin and it cost me $30 for a one month supply. I believe I will be switching over unless SciVation Sesamin can offer a come-back price!
    Supplements currently being used:
    ON 100% Gold Chocolate Whey Protein
    OneSource Teen's Multivitamin

^ The guy u wish u were ^ heavyduty's Avatar
    heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Will this conflict with x-factor.
    Overtraning is Overrated

Repetition = Success

user25891 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user25891 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user25891 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user25891 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user25891 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user25891 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user25891 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user25891 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user25891 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user25891 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user25891 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by heavyduty
    Will this conflict with x-factor.
    According to the xfactor writeup, yes it will.
    ★cVc★

Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ReverendMister
    According to the xfactor writeup, yes it will.
    They have been over it. No it won't conflict.

Anyways... Nice job CL!
    High Master League Zerg - Starcraft 2 Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/brotosterone
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/iblast002

"If you don't drop sweat today, you will drop tears tomorrow" - SlayerS_MMA

OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    maybe i missed it, but how much sesamin per cap is in this?
    â™› â™›

in the repair shop Commonpremier21's Avatar
    Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by OneBetter
    1000 mg
    NSCA CSCS
    ACSM CPT
    NASM CPT
    BS Kinesiology

beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    500mg (Same as everyone else)

OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    nevermind, pu posted the label. thanks.
    â™› â™›

beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    total per serving? or per cap?
    It's all in the write up, not to mention the label. 1 cap = 1 serving.

Originally Posted by beau_zo_brehm
    It's all in the write up, not to mention the label. 1 cap = 1 serving.
    hey there buddy, perhaps you missed the post above yours.

ps - he edited the post after my original one
    â™› â™›

NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

price per serving looks good pure

Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is definitely a good price.

P.S. Whoever was asking about stacking this with X factor I don't see the harm.

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How are you making money from this?!

Are you getting an independant scan for purity, yeah?
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on Facebook and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.facebook.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Robboe
    How are you making money from this?!

Are you getting an independant scan for purity, yeah?
    I guess they are shaving enough from bottling costs to pull it off, but you make a good point about lab tests because obviously that does matter.

Anyway, I'm glad to see a bulk priced sesamin on the market. I'm going to stack this with X factor in some fashion in the future.
    Last edited by Phosphate bond; 07-06-2006 at 04:07 AM.

maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    holy ****, awesome price.

I'll stock up once it comes out!

Say, what is the shelf-life of these type of products?(sesame derived).

Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Your pricing, whilst exceptional is a little hard to believe. Will you guys be releasing COAs?

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Steve_W
    Your pricing, whilst exceptional is a little hard to believe. Will you guys be releasing COAs?
    thank you, we save on packaging and bottling costs by including two bottles worth of softgels into one. The lab that everyone has used up until now to test for sesamin, ibc, is undergoing a change over to become iso certified and has stopped testing for sesamin (they are not sure if it will be temporary or permanent), once they are back to testing this will be tested. Although there is only one American source that brings sesamin in from India so we are 99% sure every American company is buying from this very same source. (Every lab has a different procedure/standard when testing for sesamin % so we must all use the same lab to keep it apples to apples comparison, if one of the other companies uses a different lab to test theirs we will follow and use them as well) we are 100% positive the sesamin is of the exact same quality as all of the other products available.

Originally Posted by maffie2
    holy ****, awesome price.

I'll stock up once it comes out!

Say, what is the shelf-life of these type of products?(sesame derived).
    shelf life on ours is 3 years.
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.facebook.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Count me in on this one! Great price! There are alot of companies putting out Sesamin products right now , but this should shatter the competition.
    "From apes or sons of God, let every act be sacred. " Killing Joke

Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS
    thank you, we save on packaging and bottling costs by including two bottles worth of softgels into one.
    I'm not following here.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm not following here.
    They only pay for 1 bottle (not 2), one label, 1 capping price, etc. Though it is not linear, the savings can be substantial.
    DS and ID Mag, 'nuff said. For now.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

Originally Posted by Twin Peak
    They only pay for 1 bottle (not 2), one label, 1 capping price, etc. Though it is not linear, the savings can be substantial.
    I see.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I see.
    do you. do you really!
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

adoniscomplex is just really nice. (+1000) adoniscomplex is just really nice. (+1000) adoniscomplex is just really nice. (+1000) adoniscomplex is just really nice. (+1000) adoniscomplex is just really nice. (+1000) adoniscomplex is just really nice. (+1000) adoniscomplex is just really nice. (+1000) adoniscomplex is just really nice. (+1000) adoniscomplex is just really nice. (+1000) adoniscomplex is just really nice. (+1000) adoniscomplex is just really nice. (+1000)
    i wish this would come in to bb.com like today cause i am out of vaporize and want to try this
    my blogs
    howigotripped.wordpress.com
    submissiongrappling.wordpress.com

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by adoniscomplex
    i wish this would come in to bb.com like today cause i am out of vaporize and want to try this
    they should have it in to both warehouses on monday.
    Specials & insider info

longtimelurker is on a distinguished road. (+10) longtimelurker is on a distinguished road. (+10) longtimelurker is on a distinguished road. (+10) longtimelurker is on a distinguished road. (+10) longtimelurker is on a distinguished road. (+10) longtimelurker is on a distinguished road. (+10) longtimelurker is on a distinguished road. (+10) longtimelurker is on a distinguished road. (+10) longtimelurker is on a distinguished road. (+10) longtimelurker is on a distinguished road. (+10) longtimelurker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The lab that everyone has used up until now to test for sesamin, ibc, is undergoing a change over to become iso certified and has stopped testing for sesamin (they are not sure if it will be temporary or permanent), once they are back to testing this will be tested. Although there is only one American source that brings sesamin in from India so we are 99% sure every American company is buying from this very same source. (Every lab has a different procedure/standard when testing for sesamin % so we must all use the same lab to keep it apples to apples comparison, if one of the other companies uses a different lab to test theirs we will follow and use them as well) we are 100% positive the sesamin is of the exact same quality as all of the other products available.
    Oh my god. This has bull**** written all over it. I hope consumers aren't ignorant enough to believe what was just written here. I suggest you get someone from within the company that actually understands testing to post about the testing issues. You obviously have no clue. I hope "broism" doesn't take over here. The mindless following of someone simply because they wrote a pretty paragraph.

Wait...I said for someone within the company that KNOWS about testing. I forgot, companies don't test ingredients in this industry.

Originally Posted by longtimelurker
    Oh my god. This has bull**** written all over it. I hope consumers aren't ignorant enough to believe what was just written here. I suggest you get someone from within the company that actually understands testing to post about the testing issues. You obviously have no clue. I hope "broism" doesn't take over here. The mindless following of someone simply because they wrote a pretty paragraph.

Wait...I said for someone within the company that KNOWS about testing. I forgot, companies don't test ingredients in this industry.
    call ibc to verify, be my guest.
    Specials & insider info

longtimelurker is on a distinguished road. (+10) longtimelurker is on a distinguished road. (+10) longtimelurker is on a distinguished road. (+10) longtimelurker is on a distinguished road. (+10) longtimelurker is on a distinguished road. (+10) longtimelurker is on a distinguished road. (+10) longtimelurker is on a distinguished road. (+10) longtimelurker is on a distinguished road. (+10) longtimelurker is on a distinguished road. (+10) longtimelurker is on a distinguished road. (+10) longtimelurker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Every lab has a different procedure/standard when testing for sesamin % so we must all use the same lab to keep it apples to apples comparison, if one of the other companies uses a different lab to test theirs we will follow and use them as well
    This is complete and utter bull****. If your line of reasoning stands, then nobody could get any ingredient tested unless everyone had their stuff tested there. That is why they have TESTING STANDARDS. That way multiple labs can do the testing. Are you worried that if you send your sesamin out to a lab that does hplc that it will come back at around 5%? Are you to lazy to actually hunt a lab that can do the testing? Much like your other products you just simply knock everyone off. You can't even find your own lab, much less your own products.

I could supply sources for days on this item that would allow you to make a 240 cap for the price you'll sell your 180 cap for, to bad it won't have hardly any active in it. You aren't a supplement company. You simply get a generic supplier list and match up stuff that someone else already makes. You go to the low cost supplier and bam, you're in business.

Your ignorance was showed with this comment:
    Although there is only one American source that brings sesamin in from India so we are 99% sure every American company is buying from this very same source.
    You must have some idiots doing your sourcing. There is more than 1 source bringing this stuff in. Do you have any clue which supplier in india actually harvest this stuff? Didn't think so.

I am not going to sit here and argue with you because from your post history it seems that is what you come here to do, argue. in any case, all labs have slightly (or sometimes very) different testing procedures and there is no one single standard for sesamin testing. we will subject this sesamin product to the same testing as any other company does, otherwise it would not be a fair comparison. ibc wont even give out their exact method so I can have another lab match it, believe me I called around to many many labs.

edit: also, this sesamin is guaranteed by our supplier to be at least 50% sesamin lignans, if it isn’t I get a 100% refund, but it must be tested by ibc for this to occur, I assume this supplier is the supplier for our competition as well since they used IBC. this supplier has a relationship with ibc and developed the standard with them for testing purposes. any other standard purchased form a different company and used by a different lab will yield higher or lower results for all sesamin products.

also, none of the new sesamin products I have seen launched in the past few months (including reformulation shave a c of a, this is because of ibc not testing for it currently)

if you don’t like what I have to say then don’t buy the product.
    Last edited by CONTROLLED LABS; 07-06-2006 at 10:28 AM.
    Specials & insider info

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by longtimelurker
    Much like your other products you just simply knock everyone off.
    The knockoff comments are to be expected with SesaGLOW, so congrats on being #1 with the knock off comments.

As far as our other products, you couldn't be more wrong.

White BLOOD - First OEE on the market
    Red ACID - First OEA on the market
    GlycerGROW - First Powdered Glycerol + Electrolyte Volumizer on the market
    Green BULGE - First Capsuled MCC on the market
    Green MAGnitude - First Apple flavored creatine on the market (AFAIK)
    Black HOLE - First Appetite Stimulant on the market

Cheers !
    Last edited by pu12en12g; 07-06-2006 at 10:29 AM.