RyJames has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RyJames has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RyJames has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RyJames has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RyJames has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RyJames has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RyJames has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RyJames has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RyJames has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RyJames has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RyJames has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Nolvadex & Clomid

I was just wondering about Nolvadex and Clomid.. I thought Nolvadex could be obtained by Prescription only, yet, I found some places selling it on the net. Do you guys suggest getting Nolva and Clomid this way (internet), or would it be garbage?.. Sounds like a dumb question, I know, but better safe than sorry, right?

Thanks in advance.

RyJames has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RyJames has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RyJames has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RyJames has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RyJames has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RyJames has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RyJames has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RyJames has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RyJames has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RyJames has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RyJames has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So no one can answer my question? I already tried the search function and didn't come up with anything. I dunno bout you guys but I can't just walk in to my doctor's office and ask for a prescription of my choice.

Please help, so I can carry on gathering information.

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes there are research chemical sites that sell research nolva and clomid. It is legal to purchase but illegal to use on a human (including yourself). Most people go this route, although I would suggest getting pharm-grade if you can.
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

Thanks for your help. I appreciate it. Guess I'll take the safer route and ask my Doc.