skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cool Low Carb Brownies! 2 Net carbs, great recipe by yours truely

I'm so excited about this I had to RUN to my computer and share the recipe. This recipe produces a sheet of brownies with a total of 950ish calories,
    91.5g fat, 4 net carbs, and 22g of protein

Prep time: 15 minutes
    Bake time: 20 minutes

You need an 8x8 no stick baking pan sprayed with no stick spray....
    Preheat oven to 350 degrees F

5 Tblspn Butter ~500 calories (55g Fat)
    5 Packets Nutra Sweet ~ 0 calories
    1/2 cup Flax meal ~ 240 calories (18g Fat, 0g Net Carbs, 12g Protein)
    1/2 tspn Vanilla ~ 0 cal
    1 egg ~ 70 cal 4.5g Fat, 6g Protein.
    2 Squares unsweetened bakers chocolate 140 cal 14g Fat, 8 carbs (- 4 fiber, 4 net) 4g Protein

In a large microwave safe bowl melt butter and chocolate in microwave for 90 seconds or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate melts into the butter.

Stir in one beaten egg, 5 packets of nutra sweet (or 10teaspoon equivalent of sugar), 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, then stir the flax in last.

That's it, mush it into the baking pan. It will be a little rough and clumpy so you'll have to mush it down even.

Bake for 20 minutes at 350 or until cooked through.... do not over cook!

Let cool a bit then eat I adapted this recipe from the back of the unsweetned chocolate box. Basically I substituted flour with flax meal, cut it down to 1 egg instead of two, and decided on the minimum amount of sweetning.

Variations: Top with walden farms 0 cal chocolate, or bake with protein powder in the batter, or top with unsweetned coconut, or with crushed walnuts.

So damn good you can't really tell it's flax.
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

2cutelisa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thankyou , sounds good. Love Lisa

Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm hungry now...
    *****/*****
    Obsession with nutrition starts here.

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Man2kx
    I'm hungry now...
    i just had a brownie for breakfast, they're even better the next day ... if they survive that long
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm so glad i'm too lazy to make these or i'd never hit my cals for the day!