Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    from the first sentence it seemed like you were going to have something interesting (though perhaps foolish) to say, but being that you typed one huge paragraph, I don't care.

the white, Black Prince White Prince's Avatar
    White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why is it that nearly everyone on these fourms feels the need to stick up for Bob? I mean sure Mr. Darnell is a troll but he's not forcing anyone to look at his threads. To say he is not intelligent is plain stupid because he's intelligent enough to get to you fools. Do you not see you're giving him all kinds of attention and he barely even has to try. I wouldn't worry to much about Bob and his feelings being hurt. He's a big boy and I'm sure he can handle his own business, especially when it involes some candy ass talking **** on the internet. Sticking up for Bob is not going to make you his friend, he's not going to suck your dick.. so just chill out. If Bob doesn't feeling like answering a silly question that doesn't belong on the boards, he won't. If Bob feels the need to ban a troll or any one else posting materials which do not belong on BB.com than he will. Stop clogging up the fourms with tough guy bull****. it never ever does any good.
    Lightweight

IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Pro Bob Chick
    Garys back is a weak point, always was...still is.

What does that have to do with magazine covers?

Anymore great questions, genius?
    Hey Bob, to prove your point, not a single photo of Gary in MD was a back shot. In the words of Arsenio Hall, "one of those things that make you say Hmmmm." Bob was right on the money when he called that one, genius.
    FOCUS. COMMIT. EXECUTE. REPEAT !!!

Registered User StrongrthnIlook's Avatar
    StrongrthnIlook will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongrthnIlook will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongrthnIlook will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongrthnIlook will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongrthnIlook will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongrthnIlook will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongrthnIlook will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongrthnIlook will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongrthnIlook will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongrthnIlook will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongrthnIlook will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Gary is great.....from the front and side, but

I saw the pictures, Gary is still narrow.

I saw Gary compete in the late 80's, I think it was in Redondo Beach, Mike Ashley and those guys.

The moment I remember the most was when Strydom turned to do his rear double biceps pose and some guy yelled "Where'd Gary go?" That pretty much summed up his back development then and now.

Gary is better than 99.9% of the BB's in the world, he just has a narrow back.