Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50)

****s pathetic to me..

Man, about 1 - 1 1/2 weeks ago, I was about 2 weeks left into having a full fledged hard on non flexed 6 pack, i wouldnt even have to flex to get it. Than i got a job, started eating like ****, coming home at a 1 a.m, and not being able to work out, and now iv'e gained like 5% BF. So now I gotta cut all over again, but I dont even know how i can eat correctly while working 7 hr shifts into the night. So i've been depressed and been bingeing witch only makes it worse. I feel like ****, I worked out today finally, did no cardio tho, I just feel digusting right now.. Just feel like ranting and raving

acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Sin`cere
    Man, about 1 - 1 1/2 weeks ago, I was about 2 weeks left into having a full fledged hard on non flexed 6 pack, i wouldnt even have to flex to get it. Than i got a job, started eating like ****, coming home at a 1 a.m, and not being able to work out, and now iv'e gained like 5% BF. So now I gotta cut all over again, but I dont even know how i can eat correctly while working 7 hr shifts into the night. So i've been depressed and been bingeing witch only makes it worse. I feel like ****, I worked out today finally, did no cardio tho, I just feel digusting right now.. Just feel like ranting and raving

Where are you working? Is it somewhere that has food? And what can you get your hands on to eat that's close to your work place?

Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I work in a restraunt, I make food.. So the tension of me not grabbing 5 slices of pizza is tough in work (and it's all free, i can have whatever my heart desires.) But I try to stay away, just to home and binge on doughnuts, sweets, boxes of cereal, peanut butter.. I feel awful right now.. I dont know what I can eat there, I feel my best results are when I cut out most carbs/fats. But now it's like the only thing I can bring is a pb sandwich.. sighs..

acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Sin`cere
    I work in a restraunt, I make food.. So the tension of me not grabbing 5 slices of pizza is tough in work (and it's all free, i can have whatever my heart desires.) But I try to stay away, just to home and binge on doughnuts, sweets, boxes of cereal, peanut butter.. I feel awful right now.. I dont know what I can eat there, I feel my best results are when I cut out most carbs/fats. But now it's like the only thing I can bring is a pb sandwich.. sighs..

LOL! I understand. I worked at a fast food place for a few months and I gained about 30 pounds. It's difficult to resist temptation. I would eat a lot of mozarella sticks which I dearly regret now.

Let's see.....try your best to eat the healthiest options available at your job. As for home...are you buying the junk food?

SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i know exactly what u mean man. sometimes i just get into this mentality where i say ill forget about my diet for a bit and go all out eating garbage, which im supposed to stop after like 1 meal but it ends up going on for a week and then i realize what ive done.

i think its all about willpower and determination. just think about it...its only food..it shouldnt control your life. youre going to eat it, its going to taste good and then youre going to regret it and feel guilty constantly. instead, think of the physique you can have and the health benefits by eating great.

it is REALLY tough working at a restaurant. i used to work at a snack bar at a pool and it was ridiculous what i'd eat. all i can say is, if you really want it, youll go for it and make no excuses. youll prepare foods ahead of time, bring them to work etc. i know u have the determination to do it normally, but the job makes it tougher. if you want it enough, youll do it. like nike says lol.

hope you can gain some inspiration from this.

Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sincere, I don't see how you could gain 5% bf in two weeks. What were you using to measure it??

Just DON'T eat a single frikkin' thing at work. I used to work in Duty Free at the Vancouver International Airport, and EVERYBODY was eating chocolate, ice cream, maple syrup crap, and worse....I just vowed not to EVER indulge in it. Pretty soon, if anybody was eating it, I'd just look at it and think "Fat thighs", "big ugly gut", "flabby arms". Seriously, I can't even LOOK at pizza now without picture a big ugly man's bellie. I don't give a rat's a$$ that it ruined certain foods for me; I'd rather not be fat.

Do not get depressed. It isn't like you can't cut again. Just brush yourself off and move on. Get back into your intense lifting ways.

I'm changing jobs in the morning, and it's gonna be difficult readjusting, but you're clearly a very determined person (isn't everybody here??), so don't let a single crappy week fcuk you over for longer.

Readjust, figure out how you can get around this, and plan. If you are set to eat exactly chicken, veggies, and flax at 2 on your break, why would you reach for something else?? Plan, dude, plan.
    "Every woman should have four pets in her life: a mink in her closet; a jaguar in
    her garage; a tiger in her bed; and a jackass who pays for everything." ~Paris Hilton~

The "diet" industry is the only business in the world that succeeds by failure.

kieltyka34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kieltyka34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kieltyka34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kieltyka34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kieltyka34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kieltyka34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kieltyka34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kieltyka34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kieltyka34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kieltyka34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kieltyka34 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dude i used to be the same way... id come home from work and just binge. yove got to realize what youre doing and stop doing it. supposedly eating sweets is similiar to a drug addiction to where your brain needs a "fix" of sugar. the way to combat this would be to go for a quick jog or some sort of exercise to quell this. and just think if you put it on that fast it should be just as easy to come off.
    UniqueNutrition Representative
    www.uniquenutrition.net
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/uniq.htm

Disclaimer: The above statement is my own opinion and does not reflect the official position of Unique Nutrition.
    -----------------------------------------
    When I get under the bar, I don't worry about dropping the weight...because it's not going to happen

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pack some individual meals or bring your shaker bottle with some whey maybe oats if you want an MRP something like that. It will be hard to resist all that free food but it will just make achieving your goals that much harder and you will have to cut A LOT longer.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I work in a restrautant to and it can get hard(luckily I'm a Waiter not a cook). When they throw the "chow pie" up it can get very hard to resist. Butit can be dont try this it will hold you for one meal but at 7 hours at a time you may need a real food meal, or a job change.

2 1/2 Scoops Whey
    1-2 Tbsp. Flax Oil
    1-2 Cups Milk
    1/2-1 Cup Oat Flour
    Coffee to your liking

Throw that all in a Shaker or I use a Nalgene bottle and your set. Should help you stay off the sugar and junk. Also this is a must thorw out all the junk food you eat at home, if you live with others and its their food then you shouldn't be eatting their food anyway. Or give them an ultimatom hide your junk food or it goes in the trash.

Anyways Good Luck.
    "Stimulate, don't Annihilate."

- Lee Haney

"God has smiled on me and he's been good to me;
    God has smiled on me and he has set me free."

- Afroman