lakevillethor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nandrolone and its conversion, via 5-AR, to dihydronandrolone...for PA, Par, Bill

Gentlemen,

I was wondering if anyone has read anything stating that nandrolone converts to dihydronandrolone (the DHT of nandrolones - I'll call it DHN). Is this even a known compound? Does it exist? Does it convert to DHN via 5-AR? If so, does it have similiar properties to DHT? Does it irritate the prostate like DHT? Does anyone know where I can find out about this. This posting was triggered by a posting by WW7 on the BDC boards.

Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000)
    5alpha-reductase

This enzyme can do one thing and one thing only: convert a steroid with a double bond between carbon 4 and carbon 5 to one with a single bond between them (and also adding a hydrogen to each carbon so the total number of bonds remains correct.)

This means that it can convert nandrolone to DHN.
    Attached Images
    Never quit!

dio will become famous soon enough. (+50) dio will become famous soon enough. (+50) dio will become famous soon enough. (+50) dio will become famous soon enough. (+50) dio will become famous soon enough. (+50) dio will become famous soon enough. (+50) dio will become famous soon enough. (+50) dio will become famous soon enough. (+50) dio will become famous soon enough. (+50) dio will become famous soon enough. (+50) dio will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nandrolone is 5 alpha reduced to DHN

DHN is much less androgenic than DHT, test, etc.

It has potential to irritate the prostate, but is much less likely to than other androgens.

tell jake he needs to be patient
    I saw the film, said that's the life for me
    Forsake the mundane for some instability
    So sue me.

Protect your right to buy the supplements you want: www.usfa.biz

labrad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) labrad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) labrad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) labrad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) labrad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) labrad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) labrad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) labrad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) labrad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) labrad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) labrad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by dio
    nandrolone is 5 alpha reduced to DHN

DHN is much less androgenic than DHT, test, etc.

It has potential to irritate the prostate, but is much less likely to than other androgens.

tell jake he needs to be patient
    "Tell Jake he needs to be patient". What does this mean?
    FREE YJ

dio will become famous soon enough. (+50) dio will become famous soon enough. (+50) dio will become famous soon enough. (+50) dio will become famous soon enough. (+50) dio will become famous soon enough. (+50) dio will become famous soon enough. (+50) dio will become famous soon enough. (+50) dio will become famous soon enough. (+50) dio will become famous soon enough. (+50) dio will become famous soon enough. (+50) dio will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm assuming this came up because he wants to start a cycle sooner than he should. Hence the question about the prostate.
    I saw the film, said that's the life for me
    Forsake the mundane for some instability
    So sue me.

Protect your right to buy the supplements you want: www.usfa.biz

labrad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) labrad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) labrad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) labrad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) labrad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) labrad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) labrad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) labrad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) labrad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) labrad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) labrad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Gotcha. Thanks Bro'.
    FREE YJ