jralva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jralva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jralva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jralva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jralva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jralva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jralva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jralva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jralva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jralva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

is it possible to gain muscle and lose body fat at the same time?

up until 5 months ago i always used dieting and cardio as a weightloss tool. i now discoverd strenght training and find it far more rewarding than just dieting and cardio....(with the help of some equipoise. this is my first cycle ever)
    i'm wondering if it is possible to gain muscle and lose body fat at the same time...or do you need to focus on "bulking" then cut?

Buff bride to be imperfectly_lou's Avatar
    imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    For a beginner, it is generally possible. However, as your body becomes more adapted, it is tougher.

If you do a search for "body recomposition" there have been a few recent threads on this. However, the general consensus is it is easier and quicker to gain muscle first, lose body fat second.

jralva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jralva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jralva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jralva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jralva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jralva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jralva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jralva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jralva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jralva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

please expound

what do you mean "as my body becomes more adapted?" adapted to the workouts? or do you mean when i reach a plateau.

stacey 010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yep...absolutely...im training for a comp in oct and ove rthe past 2 weeks i have lost over 2% bf and gained 1 kg of muscle....and have done this for the past 6 weeks now...and i have been training for over 6 years...it can be done with the right diet and training

amcrnilovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by stacey 010
    yep...absolutely...im training for a comp in oct and ove rthe past 2 weeks i have lost over 2% bf and gained 1 kg of muscle....and have done this for the past 6 weeks now...and i have been training for over 6 years...it can be done with the right diet and training

Really!!?? I am training for a show in October as well and I definitely need to put size on my arms and quads and lats, but I do not want to put on much fat (I will worry about losing the fat in August). What are you doing diet wise that lets you achieve this? I was put on a muscle building diet, but I feel like all it is doing is making me fat (of course it would help if I stopped eating twice as much cottage cheese as recommended)

Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by amcrnilovic
    I was put on a muscle building diet, but I feel like all it is doing is making me fat (of course it would help if I stopped eating twice as much cottage cheese as recommended)
    heh, you just answered your own question.
    "The human race is still largely a group of monkeys with slightly better grooming habits. Give them a microscope and and they'll examine their own ****, give them a telescope and they'll go looking for tits."

Originally Posted by Miranda
    heh, you just answered your own question.
    No really, I haven't done that. I just started a muscle building diet because at my past two shows in May, the judges said I was too small and lean. I had been eating oatmeal at breakfast and that was my only starchy carb. Now my nutritionist has me eating starchies at 4 meals on workout days and 2 starchies on cardio days. I always feel so bloated. I gained two pounds already and I doubt I put on muscle already after only one week on this diet. Maybe my body just needs to adjust? I am definitely eating clean though. Does that sound like too many carbs to gain muscle with minimal fat? I am sure she knows what she is doing and I shouldn't question it, so I guess I just need to vent.

BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Really!!?? I am training for a show in October as well and I definitely need to put size on my arms and quads and lats, but I do not want to put on much fat (I will worry about losing the fat in August). What are you doing diet wise that lets you achieve this? I was put on a muscle building diet, but I feel like all it is doing is making me fat (of course it would help if I stopped eating twice as much cottage cheese as recommended)
    Hi- what show are you training for? I am also training for a show in October NPC. Have been so worried about losing fat I may go into the show a bit small- tapering calories as I go. I have found it not too hard to put on muscle and lose fat at the same time- I am keeping my big compoud movements in my workouts- easing up on calories from 3000 to 2700 at 20 weeks- down to 2500 at 15 weeks then 2250 at 12 and 2000 at 10 or so and see where I am. Keeping my split going well and lifting heavy I am still putting on good size and starting to get incredible definition. For me it seems easier to taper calories then just dump them.. anyway-- I wish you luck with your show and would love to hear where you are competing!
    Being different is NEVER easy...see my ******** page at "Maria Roelle Health Coaching" or check out my website at www.mariaroelle.com If you have questions regarding plant based diet or healing foods, please feel free to contact me.

Originally Posted by BlondeAmazon
    Hi- what show are you training for? I am also training for a show in October NPC. Have been so worried about losing fat I may go into the show a bit small- tapering calories as I go. I have found it not too hard to put on muscle and lose fat at the same time- I am keeping my big compoud movements in my workouts- easing up on calories from 3000 to 2700 at 20 weeks- down to 2500 at 15 weeks then 2250 at 12 and 2000 at 10 or so and see where I am. Keeping my split going well and lifting heavy I am still putting on good size and starting to get incredible definition. For me it seems easier to taper calories then just dump them.. anyway-- I wish you luck with your show and would love to hear where you are competing!

I am training for NPC in New Hampshire. Wow, I can't eat that many cals without turning into a blimp, of course, I am a lot smaller. I plan on tapering cals this time around. I dumped them last time and lost all my muscle. For your training, do you do one body part each day of the week or a upper lower body split. There seems to be so much controversy and I want to do whichever puts on the most size in the shortest amount of time. It is so hard to find the right combo of training and diet to achieve muscle growth with minimal fat gain. I have never done it so I have no idea how to do it. I have always focused on losing fat. I guess I focused too hard.

BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am training for NPC in New Hampshire. Wow, I can't eat that many cals without turning into a blimp, of course, I am a lot smaller. I plan on tapering cals this time around. I dumped them last time and lost all my muscle. For your training, do you do one body part each day of the week or a upper lower body split. There seems to be so much controversy and I want to do whichever puts on the most size in the shortest amount of time. It is so hard to find the right combo of training and diet to achieve muscle growth with minimal fat gain. I have never done it so I have no idea how to do it. I have always focused on losing fat. I guess I focused too hard.
    I am doing a 6 day split at the moment with focus on my legs- I have screws in my back so I cant go heavy and I am SO DAMN TALL! I do mon- back/bi- tues- squats and leg press and extensions- wed off - th chest /tri friday- deads and hams and extensions- sat shoulders and sun calves and lunges- and extensions- I know people think this is overtraining- but I only do about 60 min max per workout and dont fiddle faddle around- I have been seeing great results- after the contest in October I will return to a 3 day on 1 day off split. It is hard to find what works for EACH individual! We are all (THANK GOD) different and have different needs both training wise and nutrition wise- I totally believe in building muscle and losing fat at the same time - because that is exactly what I have done!
    Being different is NEVER easy...see my ******** page at "Maria Roelle Health Coaching" or check out my website at www.mariaroelle.com If you have questions regarding plant based diet or healing foods, please feel free to contact me.

I am doing a 6 day split at the moment with focus on my legs- I have screws in my back so I cant go heavy and I am SO DAMN TALL! I do mon- back/bi- tues- squats and leg press and extensions- wed off - th chest /tri friday- deads and hams and extensions- sat shoulders and sun calves and lunges- and extensions- I know people think this is overtraining- but I only do about 60 min max per workout and dont fiddle faddle around- I have been seeing great results- after the contest in October I will return to a 3 day on 1 day off split. It is hard to find what works for EACH individual! We are all (THANK GOD) different and have different needs both training wise and nutrition wise- I totally believe in building muscle and losing fat at the same time - because that is exactly what I have done!

you are so lucky. i wish I could find the diet/training combo that would help me do the same

Talking

haha...hey, yeah gotta love the cottage cheese. I have posted my diet and training program under my journal which i started yesterday. My breakdown is 45% protein, 25% carbs and 30% fat. Im eating at my BMR. Even tho im doing shiat loads of cardio (both interval sprints to stimulate heaps of GH and shed the fat and SS cardio ) to shed the fat im really really training heavy on the weights and eating every 2-3 hours and having heaps and heaps of protein. I tend to put on muscle pretty easily tho...but hoping to make these gains till atleast 12 weeks out.
    what are you competing in...? I have just been told that many figure girls tend to look like skinny chickens cause they dont realise how much muscle they DONT have and how much bf they were carrying...ugh...

hey your split sounds great and if its working..keep at it. Im doing figure novice in oct in melbourne..not sure which federation yet tho...have a couple to choose from and depends how lean i get down.
    my split is:
    M - chest, tris, abs
    T - quads
    W - back, abs
    Th - Hams, calves,
    Fr - Shoulders, Bis, Abs

cardio is interval and steady state. Im lifting super heavy and doing super sets and drop sets...really just completeing training like an animal...go in, train hard...go eat...hehe.im hoping to put on another 3 or so kg of muscle before the comp...so will let you know how im going

imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    25% of carbs and eating at your BMR isn't going to help you gain muscle Staci.... if you have a look at most of the girls who are building mass at the moment e.g. Sherdi and Miranda's journals, you'll see they are eating in excess of 2000cals a day and doing fairly minimal cardio.

hey lou,
    i guess my body is a little different...im very carb sensitive and respond really well to intense weight training, interval runs and a lower carb diet...the higher protein diet really works for me and in the last 7 weeks or so, ive gained about 2.5kg of muscle and lost over 5%bf. So, its working...ill keep doing what im doing until it doesnt..
    cheers
    stace

Wow thats pretty incredible Stacey... most people take about 6-8 months to gain that sort of muscle so you must have some awesome genetics! Good luck for your comp prep!

Im lifting super heavy and doing super sets and drop sets...really just completeing training like an animal...go in, train hard...go eat...hehe.im hoping to put on another 3 or so kg of muscle before the comp...so will let you know how im going
    This sounds much like what I am doing- Heavy sets- Drop sets and interval and some long cardio-- mixing it up- It really seems to be working- Im not expecting to build any further muscle at this point with the tapering of calories- but I will hang onto what I have while dieting down- (least thats the goal and so far its working) Its great to see what others are doing! Keep it up!! Good luck!

haha...hey, yeah gotta love the cottage cheese. I have posted my diet and training program under my journal which i started yesterday. My breakdown is 45% protein, 25% carbs and 30% fat. Im eating at my BMR. Even tho im doing shiat loads of cardio (both interval sprints to stimulate heaps of GH and shed the fat and SS cardio ) to shed the fat im really really training heavy on the weights and eating every 2-3 hours and having heaps and heaps of protein. I tend to put on muscle pretty easily tho...but hoping to make these gains till atleast 12 weeks out.
    what are you competing in...? I have just been told that many figure girls tend to look like skinny chickens cause they dont realise how much muscle they DONT have and how much bf they were carrying...ugh...
    Yep, that is me. I am competing in figure and I did my first shows in May. I stripped the body fat and was tiny and lean. One judge wrote to me "there looks like a malnutrition situation going on". I was appalled. He said my conditioning was great and I was almost too cut (didn't know there was such a thing) but he said I need more size. Especially lat spread and quad sweep. I was put on 45% carbs 35% protein and 20% fat. I had been eating 60% protein, 30% carbs and 10% fat. I guess my body got used to that because I did it so long trying to get rid of the fat. Now that I changed my diet, I have alread gained 3 pounds in a week and 1/2. Its scary. I am lifting as heavy as I can and only doing 3 sessions per week of cardio (HIIT) and one spin class. I just hope I don't get "fat" with all these carbs. Maybe my body jus needs to adjust. I feel I need more cardio to keep off the fat, but my trainer says it will hinder my muscle growth.

hey lou,
    i guess my body is a little different...im very carb sensitive and respond really well to intense weight training, interval runs and a lower carb diet...the higher protein diet really works for me and in the last 7 weeks or so, ive gained about 2.5kg of muscle and lost over 5%bf. So, its working...ill keep doing what im doing until it doesnt..
    cheers
    stace
    HHmmm. I wonder if I am carb sensitive and should try this. I just started adding carbs in so I can bulk up and have already gained 3 pounds. Not sure if its fat or muscle (or water) as I haven't had my body fat measured in a while. I wish it were muscle. I have only been on the diet 1.5 weeks, so I will see if the weight gain slows a little as my body gets adjusted to the heavy workouts and increased carbs. I just want to put on as much size as possible with as little fat as possible because I only have until mid-August before I start the contest-prepo diet for 6 weeks.

HHmmm. I wonder if I am carb sensitive and should try this. I just started adding carbs in so I can bulk up and have already gained 3 pounds. Not sure if its fat or muscle (or water) as I haven't had my body fat measured in a while. I wish it were muscle. I have only been on the diet 1.5 weeks, so I will see if the weight gain slows a little as my body gets adjusted to the heavy workouts and increased carbs. I just want to put on as much size as possible with as little fat as possible because I only have until mid-August before I start the contest-prepo diet for 6 weeks.
    yeah i honestly do understand where you are coming from. I think the biggest thing that is worrying me about the comp and would make me question whether i should compete is not actually having enough size on me. I dont want to get on stage looking like a chicken and embarrass myself...id prefer to miss the comp (still get down quite lean) then focus on gaining size before preparing to compete again next year. I guess it all depends on how much muscle I can gain while trying to shed the fat...im sure it wont be much more...
    have you got any pics from your show or prep shots..? would love a peek

mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes, it is possible to gain muscle while shedding fat. It's all in the diet and genetics/body type. I've done it more than once while cutting for a show. If you keep your protein high you should be able to still put on muscle although at a slower rate. Make sure you focus on the quality of your food
    Mommy's Muscle Madness:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=662270

Sesamin/Melting Point Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=795641

yeah i honestly do understand where you are coming from. I think the biggest thing that is worrying me about the comp and would make me question whether i should compete is not actually having enough size on me. I dont want to get on stage looking like a chicken and embarrass myself...id prefer to miss the comp (still get down quite lean) then focus on gaining size before preparing to compete again next year. I guess it all depends on how much muscle I can gain while trying to shed the fat...im sure it wont be much more...
    have you got any pics from your show or prep shots..? would love a peek

I am starting to think that its best I wait until next year. I am still puttig on weight. Its 5 pounds now and its only been 1.5 weeks! I know some must be water as I gained two pounds yesterday which is impossible since I ate about 1800 calories! I think I need to slow down on the weight gain so more of the gain is muscle. It will take a lot longer but I would rather do that then get a whole bunch of fat with my muscle and then have to diet so hard that I end up losing a lot of the muscle anyway. I may try carb cycling so I am still getting above maint cals, but only twice per week and then do lo and no carb days for the other five days. I do have pics. I can email them to you. IM me your email address

Talking

I am starting to think that its best I wait until next year. I am still puttig on weight. Its 5 pounds now and its only been 1.5 weeks! I know some must be water as I gained two pounds yesterday which is impossible since I ate about 1800 calories! I think I need to slow down on the weight gain so more of the gain is muscle. It will take a lot longer but I would rather do that then get a whole bunch of fat with my muscle and then have to diet so hard that I end up losing a lot of the muscle anyway. I may try carb cycling so I am still getting above maint cals, but only twice per week and then do lo and no carb days for the other five days. I do have pics. I can email them to you. IM me your email address

hey,
    please dont give up...you have been so strong so far and its just a challenge in itself to make the decision to take on a challenge...i think you should compete and really train hard eat well and see how you come out 2 weeks or so before hand. with the right diet, you shouldnt be losing muscle...just the bodyfat...(if thats your goal at the moment)...stick with it...and yeah its hard...really tough...there are days ..actually almost everyday i question why im doing this...but Im so hungry for it and willing to bust my ass in every way shape and form to get there...and i will get there...and so can you!!!
    in my books everyone on this website is a high achiever. and everyone is a winner ..just for leading a healthy lifestyle...
    you can do it this...come on...its game time!!!!

hey,
    please dont give up...you have been so strong so far and its just a challenge in itself to make the decision to take on a challenge...i think you should compete and really train hard eat well and see how you come out 2 weeks or so before hand. with the right diet, you shouldnt be losing muscle...just the bodyfat...(if thats your goal at the moment)...stick with it...and yeah its hard...really tough...there are days ..actually almost everyday i question why im doing this...but Im so hungry for it and willing to bust my ass in every way shape and form to get there...and i will get there...and so can you!!!
    in my books everyone on this website is a high achiever. and everyone is a winner ..just for leading a healthy lifestyle...
    you can do it this...come on...its game time!!!!
    YOu are right. I had a great workout this morning and feel much better than yeserday. I am going to keep working hard to put on that muscle so when I start cutting in August or Sept (depends on how I look) I will be proud of what I uncover.

YOu are right. I had a great workout this morning and feel much better than yeserday. I am going to keep working hard to put on that muscle so when I start cutting in August or Sept (depends on how I look) I will be proud of what I uncover.
    well, you have made my morning...I think what separated those who are extra-ordinary from those who are not...erm well just ordinary... is that they never ever give up...fight till the all mighty end!!!! You can do it and will look awsome..just have a little faith...eat really well, lots of protein if you want to build and sleep lots..
    take care and good luck

adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lift as heavy weight as u can and run ur ass off. u wont gain as much muscle but ull still pack on some meat

jsfitnesssolutionsllc.com nacersusaf's Avatar
    nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Ditto on that. I am doing a contest diet of my own design right now, and I have found that I have gotten the correct combination (for MY body of course) of diet, exercise and supplements. I am losing about 1 to 1.5 pounds of fat per week, and my strength has actually improved to the point where I am putting on new muscle. The thing is, it takes a long time, and a lot of hard work in the gym and educating yourself on what works best for YOU to make that happen. I suggest you just keep at it until you find the results you are looking for. Changes don't happen over night.

Well, I got my body fat tested this morning and it is still 11.5% even though I have put on 2 pounds in the last three weeks. So that makes me very happy. I don't mind putting on weight at all as long as its lean body mass.

Angel Rising has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Angel Rising has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Angel Rising has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Angel Rising has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Angel Rising has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Angel Rising has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Angel Rising has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Angel Rising has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Angel Rising has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Angel Rising has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Angel Rising has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi, i came across this thread the other day when I was looking for info on how to gain muscle lose fat simultaneously.

I wish to gain lean muscle, but I don't desire it in copious amounts. Just to gain some nice curves etc. i also need to lose some body fat...especially on my butt where it seems to stick like glue.

Currently i workout with weights M/W/F doing Upper/Lower split. I usually do some cardio on Tues/ Thursday and on weekends.

I was wondering if this was an optimal split to gain mass/lose fat and what would be a good diet to follow? Generally.

i wasn't sure about carb cycling but had thought about doing high carb days on weight training days and lower carbs on other days. I find i need carbs or i lose too much muscle otherwise.

BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My girlfriend is also training for the NPC new hamsphire show.

To answer the original posters question, it is possible if your new to EFFECTIVE trainer...or on drugs.