Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking If you need to eat "On the go" buy some Mini M&MS.

Then dump out the M&MS and wash out the container and fill with nuts, seeds or even whey protein. The stupid little 1oz container holds a good handful of seeds and is easy to carry around in your pocket compared to some tupperware container or a baggie. I hate carrying bags around, and it's too easy to overeat with them. Plus all you have to do is pop the top and "drink" while driving.

I just thought of this today while standing in line at the drugstore because they were on sale for 25 cents. I filled mine with pumpkin seeds.

Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hahah, way to grab our attention with the title....

That's a good tip!!
    "Every woman should have four pets in her life: a mink in her closet; a jaguar in
    her garage; a tiger in her bed; and a jackass who pays for everything." ~Paris Hilton~

The "diet" industry is the only business in the world that succeeds by failure.

canes_fan_07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canes_fan_07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canes_fan_07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thats not a bad idea, thankyou man.

gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Pumpkin seeds are awesome.
    Never waste an egg yolk

"Breakfast is the most important meal of the morning." -Homer Simpson

"Here's my theory: The better someone's genetics are, the more of a dumb**** he is." -Alan Aragon

No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol. that's a good idea.