mentalmax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mentalmax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mentalmax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mentalmax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mentalmax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mentalmax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mentalmax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mentalmax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mentalmax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mentalmax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mentalmax has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Unhappy How Long Does It Take For You To Lose Muscle If....

OK, i have been ill for about 2 weeks now and have not been able to train or eat well. It was about time i took my week off but i am worried because i have been eating so little protein.
    How long does it take on average to noticibly lose muscle if u aren't training and u are eating little.

By the way, i am not ill anymore and need some advice on how to BOOST my programme again. I was thinking that i would take a protein shake every 2 hours. Criticise if you want.

Thankyou for your help

Busta Capp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Busta Capp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    okay - if you have been ill then working out would be counter productive and actually make you lose muscle faster than if you are resting. Also it is quite dangerous - as it has been proven to put stress on the heart when training whilst ill. Now that your body is bouncing back you will have a little boost when you get back to the gym and I think you'll be surprised at what that 2 week rest has done for you. If you have lost weight it will be mostly water - muscle just doesn't disappear into thin air in such a short time.

Having a 2 week rest is actually good for your bb progress. If you train every week of the year then thats not good. I personally am having a 2 week layoff over Christmas and intent ot eat like a pig. I do this every year - and even though my strength is down a little bit when I get back - I feel a lot fresher mentally and it takes no time for the strength to return. Also - you might want to can the protein and just get some creatine to give you that xtra kick start back. I have bought some creatine for after my 2 week layoff.

Hope this helps,
    Busta.

FireFighter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FireFighter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FireFighter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FireFighter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FireFighter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FireFighter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FireFighter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FireFighter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FireFighter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i was just about to ask that question, cause for the past week my diet and my training has sucked because of finals, argggg. One more day, then home where I can eat good.