Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
    One Tough Mother.. DaBritishRCumin's Avatar
    DaBritishRCumin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Starting a New Stack, Advice please

I started lifting about 9 months ago. At that point I was benching about 85 lbs. I was always tough and athletic (all american wrestler in HS) but for some reason I've always been very weak. I started out taking:
    nature's way flax seed oil
    vitamin world ultra vita man
    MT nitrotech
    MT celltech
    twin lab amino fuel
    MHP Probolic-sr (choc and cookies and cream taste great!!)

I lifted pretty hardcore for the last nine months except for when school or work made me slow down. I was gaining slowley for a while then my gains became more rapid. At the most rapid point, i had tried Twinlab's Andro Nitrate^4 Fuel (released post-andro ban.) I figured increasing free-testosterone would have a positive impact. 6 months in I was maxing out at 195 on bench. People kept commenting that I'd got bigger or buffer. It was great. Toward the end of my Andro-Nitrate^4 Fuel I started taking MT Gakic.

I cycled off creatine (Celltech) I noticed I lost a lot of strenght and size. It was rather upsetting. Shortly thereafter I finished my Gakic, and was disenfranchised with it because I had been falling short of my previous levels as of late. In the time I have been off creatine, I started taking MHP's T-bomb 2, and eventually MHP's Hemogex. I noticed an imediate effect upon taking T-bomb 2, but not so much physical as mental. I felt better, just in daily life. It was almost as if it made me a happeir and more confident person. The effects in my attiude at the gym were noticable too, but the gains weren't spectacular. I started taking Hemogex with 2 of my workout buddies, and we all loved it. I feel like I can see looking in the mirror that I've tacked on more lean muscle allover my body, calfs to shoulders. However, the numbers on the weights have been increasing very slowly. Looking back, my diet was better (natural PBJ on whole wheat every day) and so were my sleeping/party habbits when i saw the most gains, but they haven't been terrible as of late.

I return from vacation in a week, and am going to be starting a whole new stack while returning to creatine. That's what I'm looking for advice on. I did a lot or research before using most of the products I've tried, and this is what I'm planning:
    Scivation Xtend (BCAAs)
    Universal Storm (NO/Creatine)
    MT Leukic (Friend had good results, read alot of pos posts)
    MT Anator P70 (Read tons of good stuff on these forums)
    Hemogex (Solid results)

additionally, i will keep taking flax seed oil, eating whole grain oats, and I was going to switch to the Animal Pak vitamin b/c mine tastes like ass. I'll keep taking T-bomb2, but probably just until my supply runs out.

As for protien, I love the taste of muscle milk, but i know it's high in fat, and I don't know if I believe the claims they make about that. I'm debating whether to stick with a time release like Probolic or switch to something more geared toward mass like N-Large2. I'm going to get some low sugar detours and some stallone puddings, those both taste great. Taste is important in keeping to the discipline of the diet. I was also debating GlycerGrow b/c I saw it stacked with Strom and Xtend on these forums frequently. Any constructive input on anypart of my post would be much appriciated. I'm 20 years old, 5'9-10ish, and I currently weigh about 174 (when I started lifting I was a megar 147.) I know I listed off an ass load of supplements, but I'm really serious about lifting and since I started have become kind of obsessed. If you guys are with me, posting on a body building forum then I'm sure you know where I'm coiming from.
    Last edited by DaBritishRCumin; 06-02-2006 at 01:53 AM.

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    [QUOTE=DaBritishRCumin]

I return from vacation in a week, and am going to be starting a whole new stack while returning to creatine. That's what I'm looking for advice on. I did a lot or research before using most of the products I've tried, and this is what I'm planning:
    Scivation Xtend (BCAAs)
    Universal Storm (NO/Creatine)
    MT Leukic (Friend had good results, read alot of pos posts)
    MT Anator P70 (Read tons of good stuff on these forums)
    Hemogex (Solid results)

Drop the MT products in my opinion. Get a good fish oil and multivitamin. Should get a whey protein as well.
    New 5/3/1 Strength Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863