Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Smashraj84
    lean extreme, activate, and rebound reloaded just shipped from ***********. WOO HOO!
    Awesome!

Hey man, I'll get back with you tonight regarding the PM, cool? I'm just trying to finish up some work at the moment.

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by US-Marine
    well 6OXO does not seem suffice anymore and RXT had too many problems....so

Rebound Reloaded will definately be a part of any cycle I run, along with Nolva of course.
    Be careful when using PH products, this is a no-brainer.

However, one user commented that RR felt like "clomid without the moodiness." As I've never used a PH or any sort of PCT, I can't be sure, but others have told me that this is a good thing.

FWIW, I received my RETAIL bottles of RR in the mail today. So it's out there.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by uhockey
    FWIW, I received my RETAIL bottles of RR in the mail today. So it's out there.
    Cool.

At least one store started shipping yesterday, anyone know if its up on bb.com?
    DS and ID Mag, 'nuff said. For now.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

Registered User italionstallion's Avatar
    italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Twin Peak
    Cool.

At least one store started shipping yesterday, anyone know if its up on bb.com?

Yep, I know.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/design/design.htm

It isn't.
    M.O.B.

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by italionstallion
    Best damned page in the cyberstore. Reloaded will only make it better.

Check out those wicked stacks at the bottom
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well, I am sure they have it in their warehouse, hopefully it will be up on Monday.
    DS and ID Mag, 'nuff said. For now.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Best damned page in the cyberstore. Reloaded will only make it better.

Check out those wicked stacks at the bottom

BTW, I got mine fellas thank you. Will log it with ActivaTe in a short while after some other obligations.
    [ANS Performance Representative]

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Originally Posted by dtrain13

BTW, I got mine fellas thank you. Will log it with ActivaTe in a short while after some other obligations.
    Awesome. Obviously I'll follow along.....and ridicule you.

Other obligations including being a responsible husband, dad, and all that?

dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Awesome. Obviously I'll follow along.....and ridicule you.

Other obligations including being a responsible husband, dad, and all that?
    Um yeah, but I was speaking of a log I have to do for another company. However the husband thing can be taxing.....
    [ANS Performance Representative]

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Bah, screw them (unless it's someone I like,) we're better.

getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any word yet on when it's going up on the bb.com site? I'd like to order the NHA stack today. Just curious
    *SCC*
    *Tourette Syndrome Crew*
    *tics increase TDEE so not even mad crew*

Smashraj84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smashraj84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smashraj84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smashraj84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smashraj84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smashraj84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smashraj84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smashraj84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smashraj84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smashraj84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smashraj84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by getbustered
    Any word yet on when it's going up on the bb.com site? I'd like to order the NHA stack today. Just curious
    Is it gonna be that much cheaper on bb.com? I got it from a different website and it's gonna be here tomorrow morning.

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ordered Rebound Reloaded, ActivaTe, and AX Retain last friday.

Cant wait to compare it to the original NHA stack which I absolutely loved
    IG: @tuanlifts

qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Smashraj84
    Is it gonna be that much cheaper on bb.com? I got it from a different website and it's gonna be here tomorrow morning.
    bb.com usually has middle to high prices, but it never hurts to support this forum and their expansive article and info library. plus you get a free shaker/water bottle/t-shirt/towel with practically every order
    *********DISCOUNT CODES********* save money and support bodybuilding.com!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=49461171&postcount=65

*********DISCOUNT CODES********* save money and support bodybuilding.com!

"Having a long or frequent memory for mistakes and a short or infrequent memory for successes is a guaranteed way to develop fear of failure. High achievers dwell on what they do well and spend very little time evaluating themselves and their performances."

-Dr. John Eliot

Smashraj84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smashraj84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smashraj84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smashraj84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smashraj84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smashraj84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smashraj84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smashraj84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smashraj84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smashraj84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smashraj84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by qw3r
    bb.com usually has middle to high prices, but it never hurts to support this forum and their expansive article and info library. plus you get a free shaker/water bottle/t-shirt/towel with practically every order
    Oh definitely. Without BB.com we wouldn't have this great forum. I just ordered from the other place cause it had it on presale. I'm impulsive like that.

I always say support bb.com........but I really do wish they'd get products up faster.

SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just a little bloodwork to wet your whistle. More to come.

Baseline:

Total Test: 690ng/dl
    Free Test: 520ng/dl

End of Trial:

Total Test: 1123ng/dl
    Free Test: 984ng/dl

Total Testosterone increased 62.7%.
    Free Testosterone increased 89.2%

(Reloaded AND ActivaTe)

---------------------
    Baseline:

Estrogen: 32 pg/ml
    Total Testosterone: 650 ng/dl
    Free Testosterone: 15.9 pg/dl

End of Trial:

Estrogen: 19 pg/ml
    Total Testosterone: 905 ng/dl
    Free Testosterone: 19.2 pg/gl

Total testosterone increased 39.2%.
    Free Testosterone increased 28.5%.
    Estrogen decreased 40.6%

(Reloaded AND ActivaTe)

-----------------------
    Baseline:

Total Testosterone: 382 ng/dl
    Free Testosterone: 75.8 ng/dl
    Estradiol: 32 pg/ml

End of Trial:

Total Testosterone: 821 ng/dl
    Free Testosterone: 111.2 ng/dl
    Estradiol: 19 pg/ml

Total testosterone increased 114.9%
    Free Testosterone increased 46.7%
    Estrogen decreased 40.6%

(Reloaded AND ActivaTe)

-----------------------
    Baseline:

Total Testosterone: 243 ng/dl
    Free Testosterone: 30.1 pg/ml
    Estrogen: 241 pg/ml

End of Trial:

Total Testosterone: 422 ng/dl
    Free Testosterone: 22.4 pg/ml
    Estrogen: 120 pg/ml

Total testosterone increased 73.6%
    Free Testosterone decreased 25.5% (although the reading was already quite high in the baseline)
    Estrogen decreased 50.2%

(Reloaded ONLY)

----------------------
    Baseline:

Total Test: 821 ng/dl

End of Trial:

Total Test: 1464 ng/dl

Total Testosterone increased 78.3%

(Reloaded ONLY)
    Didn't notice this earlier. But some of these units appear to be wrong. Like the first sample -- 984 ng/dl Free T. That's 984 ng/100ml, or 9.84 ng/ml. 1 ng = 1000 pg. That's 9,840 pg/ml. What's the reference range for Free T? I thought it was in the pg/ml range (low hundreds?) not in the ng/ml range.

Or maybe my conversion skills are whacked.

Dutchie* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SubliminalX
    Didn't notice this earlier. But some of these units appear to be wrong. Like the first sample -- 984 ng/dl Free T. That's 984 ng/100ml, or 9.84 ng/ml. 1 ng = 1000 pg. That's 9,840 pg/ml. What's the reference range for Free T? I thought it was in the pg/ml range (low hundreds?) not in the ng/ml range.

Or maybe my conversion skills are whacked.
    Most of the reported values for the free T seem to be incorrect (never heard of gl BTW, other then Gl representing Gigaliter…). Reference range for free test vs total test = 1.6% - 2.9%, which does not seem to mirror the reported ranges. Some ranges reported by uhockey show free T to T ratio of even 75% to 85%... Free T is indeed in the pg/ml range and there is nothing whacked with your conversion skills, you have calculated the correct conversion. Reference ranges are as follows:

Free Testosterone (Bioavailable Testosterone):
    Adult Male Reference Interval
    Free Testosterone:
    1-9 years: < 6 pg/ml
    10-18 years: 0.6-159 pg/ml
    19 years and older: 47.0-244.0 pg/ml
    % Free Testosterone: 1.6-2.9%

Testosterone, Adult Male
    14-15 years: 100-320 ng/dl
    (Tanner Stage III)
    16-19 years: 200-970 ng/dl
    (Tanner Stage IV, V)
    20-39 years: 400-1080 ng/dl
    40-59 years: 350-890 ng/dl
    60 years and older: 350-720 ng/dl

Rob compiled those. He is British. I'm not sure on their references and/or conversions vs. the american system, but hopefully he can clarify.

40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Rob's response.

Originally Posted by Robboe
    Estradiol is measured in pg/ml by standard, so thats cool.

There is a difference in some of the units used though, but these are what the doctors gave the testers. I was going to change them to read all the same, but figured people may constrew that as tampering with the results so thought **** it.

Although that IS why i worked out the % increases/decreases and made that clear - for those who have trouble deciphering the readings.

SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 40-Yard Dash_2
    Estradiol is measured in pg/ml by standard, so thats cool.

There is a difference in some of the units used though, but these are what the doctors gave the testers. I was going to change them to read all the same, but figured people may constrew that as tampering with the results so thought **** it.

Although that IS why i worked out the % increases/decreases and made that clear - for those who have trouble deciphering the readings.
    Well, without the correct units for Free T reported from the testers in the first place, it wouldn't have been possible for Rob to have converted anything anyway. But I do understand that Free T is often reported in varying ways, sometimes percent of total T, sometimes grams, sometimes moles, etc. So things are more easily lost in translation than with total T, which is almost always reported in ng/dl.

DS ought to go back and double check the values with their testers and get the correct units. It's more confusing now with the errors. Plus it doesn't look too good when erroneous values are published on the official DS website.