FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Str8flexed about your dumbbell workout

I have used barbell 90% of the time. Im thinking of changing it up and starting to use dumbbells and follow the workout you wrote in your new article. plus my shoulders hurt so i need a break from barbells. SO can you tell me what your split was when you did that dumbbell workout? Thanks.

Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

You might want to PM him..