Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    danielrb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielrb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielrb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielrb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielrb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielrb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielrb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielrb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielrb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielrb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

*!*!*!*! Diesel Test 2010 Log w/ Bloodwork !*!*!*!*

Diesel Test 2010

Product Info:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/get/test.html

My Background Information:

Back last september I messed up and took superdrol for 2 weeks at 20mg a day and was only 17. After the 2 weeks my face had broke out so bad to the point that my mom had me go to a doctor about it and none of the medications for it worked. I dropped the superdrol after exactly 2 weeks and started clomid with a protocol I found on this site. After that time I didn't think much of not recovering having not had any experience with this type of stuff. I had gained substantial fat on the cycle and went straight to cutting my calories from around 3500-4000 down to about 2000 for months with HIIT cardio 5 days a week in the morning. I lost a ton of muscle and got down to about 160 from 180. I am now 18 and still have not recovered. I realize that my first cycle of nolvadex combined with a messed up diet messed me up in the beginning after the cycle. I took 6-oxo at 500/300/200/100 as well as fenugreek and maca 3 months ago to have another go at it, my balls deatrophied to a point and my testosterone went from 22 to 111 on a scale of 240 - 820, and my free test from .5 to 1.5 on a scale of 3 - 24. I have been seeing an endo that admitted to knowing nothing about my situation and has tested my testosterone twice over the past 3 months with the same results given above. He wants to do stuff like a pituiary MRI, after I have explained to him my history with superdrol and attempting a pct.

Even More Recent:

I talked to my general practioner about the situation because I went back to them for a referral. I took my blood tests results that I had got from my Endo. She looked at them and said I can treat this myself and I asked her how, she hesitated walked out for a second came back and told me that she could give me injections, patches, gels, etc. I told her that I wanted to be treated with something to restore my natural testosterone production. She said she wanted to go ahead and take her own blood work and have me come back in 3 weeks to go over them and pursue TRT. The problem is I dont want TRT unless absolutely neccessary and in my case I dont think I've exhausted all possibilities. Diesel Test 2010 will be my last try to reach a *normal*, I have confidence in the product and the reviews that I have read, so I'm hoping for the best.

My Current Bloodwork as of 5/18/06:

Total Testosterone - 176 ng/dl (normal range 240 - 820) (<=1000)
    Free Test - 3.5 (normal range 8.7 - 25)
    Estradiol - 19 pg/ml (normal range 5 - 53)

Fsh - 1.8 ( 1.4 - 18.1) - Barely in range nurse tried to tell me it was normal.
    Lh - 1.2 ( 1.5 - 9.3 )

I can also get some thyroid bloodwork from my doctor i'll have to have him fax it over and I can post it later. I'll start my dosing 5/26 using label directions.

*Current Supplements im Taking*

-Vitamin C
    -Multivitamin
    -EFA's
    -ZMA
    -Creatine ( Was using but doctor told me to stop because my creatinine levels were elevated, so to humor him I will for now until I get my bloodwork done again and see how my testosterone is looking.)

Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    WOW! Hope this stuff gets the job done. Keep us posted. What are your current stats?
    PharmD | IFBB Pro | ********.com/SwollenPharmD

danielrb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielrb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielrb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielrb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielrb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielrb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielrb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielrb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielrb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielrb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Eightpak
    WOW! Hope this stuff gets the job done. Keep us posted. What are your current stats?
    I hope it works to, current stats are:

168lbs
    15-16% bf
    Maxing 200 right now on Bench for obvious reasons :|

Get Diesel Or Die Trying Younglifter16's Avatar
    Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    damn taht sucks, good luck to you man

You wont be dissapointed with Diesel products.

My heart pumps ETHER CHUCK DIESEL's Avatar
    CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000)
    mega sub.....hope you get back to normal........damn ur 18 with those problems.....glad supplements were not to the level of superdrol when I was ur age or I might have been in the same boat...I know for a fact my brother would have been.

I would start at 2/2/1 for the first week and see how u feel. If everything is ok, go to 2/2/2. U gotta get alot of water on DT. People coming off cycles and with low test do to PH/PS have all had good results on DT (yellow label) when other stuff failed so I hope this helps.

Day 1 5/26

Originally Posted by CHUCK DIESEL
    mega sub.....hope you get back to normal........damn ur 18 with those problems.....glad supplements were not to the level of superdrol when I was ur age or I might have been in the same boat...I know for a fact my brother would have been.

I would start at 2/2/1 for the first week and see how u feel. If everything is ok, go to 2/2/2. U gotta get alot of water on DT. People coming off cycles and with low test do to PH/PS have all had good results on DT (yellow label) when other stuff failed so I hope this helps.
    Thanks for the advice and support, i'll try that dosing and hope for the best.

Day 1:
    Aside from a discoloration in the bathroom nothing to note so far, but I wouldnt expect to for about a week at least, so thats not a biggy. All I drink is water any ways so i'll make sure im getting plenty of it and see what happens.

myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    people under 18 who wana use superdrol should see this.

good luck with recovery, eventually you will get back to normal
    PHD in bro science

Originally Posted by myPecsRbigger
    people under 18 who wana use superdrol should see this.

good luck with recovery, eventually you will get back to normal
    Yea thats what I posted my story for, I can't tell other teens not take it but I can give them something to relate their possible consequences to. Superdrol wasn't marketed with information saying you need pct after this, so I was like what the hell why not. I don't blame anyone but myself for not doing the proper research into seeing that it was actually a steroid and could have these kinds of effects, but the past is past and now im trying to fix the situation and move on.

5/28

Day 2

Overall today went well but it's still early. I did legs today in the gym and actually made progress from last week doing the same weight for more reps and was sweating a lot more than usual. My energy levels were pretty constant today and I didn't feel sluggish like I do most of the time. So far so good and looking foward to future results. I want my libido back, it just doesn't feel right without it, hope it kicks in soon.

5/28

Day 3:

Today was a rest day, no working out etc just went to movies and hung out with some friends. Im actually feeling a hint of a libido coming back, not strongly but its definitely there. Hopefully this will continue to progress and it means my testosterone is starting to go up. Damn can't wait to be back to normal being 18 and not being able to go clubing with friends sucks, I have to make up lame excuses because going to a club with no libido would be one of the worst things I could imagine. Just something else for people my age to think about when taking something like superdrol.

CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000)
    if u can at 2 weeks get work done, even if its just free test and LH, to see which direction to take your dosage.

5/29 - 5/31

Day 4-6:

I was hanging out with a friend on Sunday and did a spare of the moment thing and went down to the lake house for the week. I did some wakeboarding and had fun. I didn't leave home without the Diesel Test though, im noticing a steady increase in libido which is definitely a good thing. Im looking foward to the long term effects of raised testosterone such as a decrease in bodyfat and increase in lean muscle. I had good energy levels while on my short vacation, and my diet was in check for the most part. Not being able to go to the gym gets to me after a few days, so im looking foward to a good workout today.

if u can at 2 weeks get work done, even if its just free test and LH, to see which direction to take your dosage.
    I have another doctors appointment June 13th, so i'll ask them to do some more blood work which shouldn't be a problem.
    Last edited by danielrb; 06-01-2006 at 08:00 AM.

6/1

Day 6:

Today I had a great chest workout, im definitely attributing some of the strength increase to Diesel Test since I feel my testosterone levels are starting to take a turn for the better. My dumbbell press is moving back up to where it was before my testosterone levels were in the gutter. I got a decent chest pump, which I can't really say i've had in a while, I actually felt like pushing myself today which could also be from not going to the gym for 4 days. Overall im finally getting erections to go with the libido, not random and frequent like before being shutdown, but hopefully i'll get back to normal.

6/2

Day 7:

Today was an off day so I didn't take Diesel Test. I worked out legs today at the gym and had another satisfactory workout. I was squatting 205 X 10 last week and did it again today and it felt kinda light so i put 2 45s on each side and did another set of 10. It looks like im finally pulling through some of my plateaus. The more results I get the more anxious I am to get more blood test results to see how my testosterone is looking in comparison to the effects im getting.

Day 8:

Diesel Test was started back today and the dosing regimen was kept the same 2/2/1. I did arms at the gym and had another decent workout moving up slightly on barbell curls. Nothing new to note on libido its not sky high, but its not non existent like before. Also Chuck, when would you recommend upping the dosage on Diesel Test to 2/2/2 if at all? I've read that it had some negative shutdown type effects with the old Diesel Test, but would it just increase the effectivness of the new one with higher dosages?

Originally Posted by danielrb
    Day 8:

Diesel Test was started back today and the dosing regimen was kept the same 2/2/1. I did arms at the gym and had another decent workout moving up slightly on barbell curls. Nothing new to note on libido its not sky high, but its not non existent like before. Also Chuck, when would you recommend upping the dosage on Diesel Test to 2/2/2 if at all? I've read that it had some negative shutdown type effects with the old Diesel Test, but would it just increase the effectivness of the new one with higher dosages?
    thats true and with you being so shut down u can go to 2/2/2 6 on 1 off.

Day 9: (Yesterday)

Yesterday was an off day and there wasn't much else to note. No further changes in libido or feelings of well being. I seem to be doing better in the gym strength wise, but still no morning erections etc, just a libido thats existent but not high. Today is Day 10 and I will do chest this afternoon and note any changes in strength, endurance, pumps, etc.

thats true and with you being so shut down u can go to 2/2/2 6 on 1 off.
    Thanks, I was wondering whether or not it would have a good or bad effect since more is not always better, but thats reassuring and i'll up the dose and see what happens.

kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hope the DT helps you out, good luck

Back

Days 10 & 11:

I went out of town for a couple days, but im back now and actually have some stuff to report other than in the gym. I actually had morning wood for the past couple days which is a good sign, and im noticing that im hungry a lot more than usual. Im getting back in the gym today and will post some more reports on my progress throughout rest of this week.

Day 12:

I did chest today and was surprised to see that im still making good gains in short periods of time. I went up 10 pounds on bench from last week for more reps. Im attributing this to my body getting used to having testosterone again and my strength coming back to me. Im sure i'll level off soon and start making normal gains again, but its nice to see im coming back to normal some what.

Day 13:

Today was bi and tris and I got to the gym ready to go. My lifts stayed about the same as last week with a very slight improvement on ez bar curls. The workout was satisfactory and I got through it. I also noted my acne has started to flare up a bit. Its not much worse than before since i've always had acne off and on, but its definitely got a little worse which im attributing to having unbalanced hormones.

Day 14:

Today was a rest day since I have legs tommorow. I've noticed my recovery is up also even though my libido seems to have stalled if not lowered a little. Two days after doing chest im usually very sore when I stretch and roll my arms, but suprisingly im barely sore at all today.

Day 13:

Today was bi and tris and I got to the gym ready to go. My lifts stayed about the same as last week with a very slight improvement on ez bar curls. The workout was satisfactory and I got through it. I also noted my acne has started to flare up a bit. Its not much worse than before since i've always had acne off and on, but its definitely got a little worse which im attributing to having unbalanced hormones.

Day 14:

Today was a rest day since I have legs tommorow. I've noticed my recovery is up also even though my libido seems to have stalled if not lowered a little. Two days after doing chest im usually very sore when I stretch and roll my arms, but suprisingly im barely sore at all today.
    if ur getting acne and ur libido is going down, I would go to 4 a day, try 1/2/1

if ur getting acne and ur libido is going down, I would go to 4 a day, try 1/2/1
    Thanks i'll try that good timing since today's an off day i'll start tommorow. I've always had acne though, its just a little more flared up than usual.

warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sorry to hear about everything man. Hope you get back to normal. Chuck makes some good products so you should get what you're looking for out if it. Good luck with everything
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

Day 15 - 16:

Yesterday was leg day and im guessing my body just needed a break from the Diesel Test because my libido went back up again after taking a day off. Im now using a 1/2/1 dosing and my libido hasn't suffered so im going to keep it there to see how it goes, it also seemed to be up a bit higher today after lowering the dose from 2/2/2. As far as lifting, my squats went up in weight which I was impressed with. Today was a back/shoulder day in which I did lat pull downs, rows, dumbell overhead press, shrugs, and high-pulls. My lat pull downs as well as my high-pulls all went up in weight. So far so good and i'll probably be getting bloodwork within the next week.

Originally Posted by warriors
    Sorry to hear about everything man. Hope you get back to normal. Chuck makes some good products so you should get what you're looking for out if it. Good luck with everything
    Thanks for the kind words, and im hoping for the best also. So far I have a lot of confidence in Chucks products since I was completely shutdown and making no gains for over 6 months and now im starting to feel normal again. Hopefully my bloodwork will reflect the same and i'll be able to leave my mistakes in the past.

Hopefully my bloodwork will reflect the same and i'll be able to leave my mistakes in the past.
    u should be getting blood work done again in about 10-13 days.

u should be getting blood work done again in about 10-13 days.
    True I was going to get some done around the mid of the cycle but i'll be well into the 3rd week so i'll just hold off for another 10 days or so before getting bloodwork to give accurate results.

Days 17 - 18:

I didn't make it to the gym either day since i've been on a messed up schedule with everything from eye doctor appointments to college orientation. I'll be there everyday for rest of the week and keep everyone updated. As far as any changes my libido is back to where it was while im taking 1/2/1 , and my feeling of well being is going up a little which might be placebo from actually having my libido return some. There wasn't any more morning wood or anything to that nature in the past few days, so im guessing it was a one time thing where I had to go to the bathroom that morning. My acne seems to be going away some but is still very noticable.

L J is on a distinguished road. (+10) L J is on a distinguished road. (+10) L J is on a distinguished road. (+10) L J is on a distinguished road. (+10) L J is on a distinguished road. (+10) L J is on a distinguished road. (+10) L J is on a distinguished road. (+10) L J is on a distinguished road. (+10) L J is on a distinguished road. (+10) L J is on a distinguished road. (+10) L J is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looks like things are on the up mate, literally LOL.
    I am currently stacking 2010 and trib test and have noticed a good rise in libido the last few days (7 days in) and i am on a cut!

Lets hope your blood work shows a good improvement and that it stays that way

Have had a similar experience myself in the past and it certainly isn't pleasent.

Good luck!

Days 19 - 20

Day 19:

Today was a chest/tri day, which I was looking foward to because i've been making consistent gains on chest each week. I got up to doing the 60's for dumbbell press 8 times, where as last week I did 55X8. Something else to note is that I got a great pump in my triceps. Im almost back to where I was before shutdown at 75s, just 15 pounds to go. My libido hasn't really changed much its still not sky high, but its there and at least my recovery is up.

Day 20:

Today was a leg day, and I didn't progress quite as much but it was still a good workout. My gains are starting to level off and come at a slow rate now, which isn't really a bad thing. I weighed today and it seems im up 8 pounds in 2 weeks while keeping the same diet and calorie intake. Theres nothing else to really note on libido.