alexGG will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexGG will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexGG will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexGG will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexGG will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexGG will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexGG will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexGG will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexGG will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexGG will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexGG will become famous soon enough. (+50)

training with flu

hey guys,

I know this isnt the right place to post this but I wasn't 100% sure where I should post it and I know a lot of the people hang around the nutrition section.

I have got a bit of a cold at the moment (not tooooooo bad), but I don't feel like I would be able to hit the gym as hard as normal. Do you guys think it is ok to go just to do a light session of weights, just to get the blood flowing a bit and making sure I don't loose any muscle?

RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The old bbing saying regarding being sick is: if the sickness is above the neck, workout, if it is below the neck, stay home and rest.

melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by RADIRON
    The old bbing saying regarding being sick is: if the sickness is above the neck, workout, if it is below the neck, stay home and rest.
    Exactly, though you should still take it easy and only train if you feel up to it.

And the good old fashioned advice: Drink lots of fluids and get lots of vitamin C
    The first rule of cheat club is you do not talk about cheat club. The second rule of cheat club is you DO NOT talk about cheat club. Third rule of cheat cub, someone yells stop!, goes limp, taps out, the cheat is over. Fourth rule, one cheat at a time, fellas. Fifth rule, cheats will go on as long as they have to. And the sixth and final rule, if this is your first night at cheat club, you have to cheat.

Join us...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=267863

segment will become famous soon enough. (+50) segment will become famous soon enough. (+50) segment will become famous soon enough. (+50) segment will become famous soon enough. (+50) segment will become famous soon enough. (+50) segment will become famous soon enough. (+50) segment will become famous soon enough. (+50) segment will become famous soon enough. (+50) segment will become famous soon enough. (+50) segment will become famous soon enough. (+50) segment will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There is a big difference between the flu and a cold. The topic says you have a flu, your post says you have a cold.. which is it?

If you truely have the flu, you wouldn't be posting this... you'd either be over a toilet if you had a stomach flu, or if it wasn't a stomach flu you'd be in bed shivering.

Influenza is serious. Do not work out or do anything physical unless you are under professional medical advice and observation because you can seriously hurt yourself, pass out, dehydrate yourself, or even death.

But if it's a little cold.. well, it's up to you. Colds under 3/10 on the pain threshold I would work out... anything 4/10 and up, forget it... rest and get well.

Segment

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Let's not forget that if you workout at a gym, do everyone else a favor and stay home
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Take a day off..... why is everyone scared of rest? its not gonna hurt you, and im sure your body would appreciate it too....
    Post clever signature here.....

anybody with 50+ reps feel free to give me one....

gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Rest! You want to get over this as quickly as possible, and exercise will only prolong it.
    Never waste an egg yolk

"Breakfast is the most important meal of the morning." -Homer Simpson

"Here's my theory: The better someone's genetics are, the more of a dumb**** he is." -Alan Aragon

StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Simple, Train with a flu/cold but not with a feaver.
    It aint just how much you lift but how you lift it