Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Pain!? What's that again? hithard's Avatar
    hithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) hithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) hithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) hithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) hithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) hithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) hithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) hithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) hithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) hithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) hithard is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was at gnc and the guy was trying to sell some people some tech products, I told them after he was done that it was a wast of money and they could get mono much cheaper and more of it.I also told them about hoe to just get a cheap no booster instead of nitro-tech. they listende to me(after I argued with the GNC guiy that was pulling stories out of his ass about how many people love it, and how much better it is than mono and dexstrose) and they believed me becasue I had on a shirt without sleeves.thats all it takes, respect
    Spelling means nothing to me
    Insanity is not a problem, its an acomplishment

As long as girls spread the thighs for the guys I'll do curls for the girls
    f****ed up my last log and joined the Marines

bigsexysd7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigsexysd7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigsexysd7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigsexysd7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigsexysd7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigsexysd7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigsexysd7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigsexysd7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigsexysd7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigsexysd7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigsexysd7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Cell-tech isn't crap, it's just overpriced. and just because someone reads the inane and mostly idiotic posts on here, that doesn't make them smarter. Very few posts on here are informative, you have to go to other boards for that. If people want to buy cell-tech, and they like, and get results from it, then why can't they use it? coming onto this message board does not make you an expert. Training and nutrition are the most important part of the equation. Some guys are on here so much, I wonder where they fit in time to train and eat. BB.com is a spring board, not the be all and end all. Also, all you guys trashing cell-tech, why not complain to bb.com for selling it?

joe dax is not very helpful. (-500) joe dax is not very helpful. (-500) joe dax is not very helpful. (-500) joe dax is not very helpful. (-500) joe dax is not very helpful. (-500) joe dax is not very helpful. (-500) joe dax is not very helpful. (-500) joe dax is not very helpful. (-500) joe dax is not very helpful. (-500) joe dax is not very helpful. (-500) joe dax is not very helpful. (-500)
    found another pic on the web
    Attached Images
    ** no butt kissing here, i'm staying in the red!!

joe dax is not very helpful. (-500) joe dax is not very helpful. (-500) joe dax is not very helpful. (-500) joe dax is not very helpful. (-500) joe dax is not very helpful. (-500) joe dax is not very helpful. (-500) joe dax is not very helpful. (-500) joe dax is not very helpful. (-500) joe dax is not very helpful. (-500) joe dax is not very helpful. (-500) joe dax is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by bigsexysd7
    Cell-tech isn't crap, it's just overpriced. and just because someone reads the inane and mostly idiotic posts on here, that doesn't make them smarter. Very few posts on here are informative, you have to go to other boards for that. If people want to buy cell-tech, and they like, and get results from it, then why can't they use it? coming onto this message board does not make you an expert. Training and nutrition are the most important part of the equation. Some guys are on here so much, I wonder where they fit in time to train and eat. BB.com is a spring board, not the be all and end all. Also, all you guys trashing cell-tech, why not complain to bb.com for selling it?
    ok i change my stance, cell tech is an over priced, over rated rip off!!

KSS1212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KSS1212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KSS1212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KSS1212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KSS1212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KSS1212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KSS1212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KSS1212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KSS1212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KSS1212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KSS1212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    theres no saving them. i vote genocide for muscletech lovers. nah just let him do what he does

Least I got Chicken! Leroy Jenkins's Avatar
    Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You think muscle tec A huge supplement company would come out with a New kind of CEE or somthing. Cell tec is so outdated its funny. I dont think anyone thinks There stuff is Crap , its just Overpriced Outdated For 2006.

ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by deserusan
    These threads are sad.
    This thread is just aimless comedy, nothing more.
    ^^ This is the best post you'll read all day

"When all is said and done, more is said than done."
    -Ben Franklin

Do Not Buy from Discount Anabolics! They ripped me off and will not think twice about doing the same to you.

Registered User thebarbarianway's Avatar
    thebarbarianway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes...pretty fun thread...but in all seriousness...

Lead by example...use words if necessary. (somone said something similar)

Results speak for themselves.

People learn by doing and consequence, not by talking about it or being told...
    http://www.VinceDelMonteFitness.com

Author: No Nonsense Muscle Building:
    Skinny Guy Secrets To Insane Muscle Gain

bump

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sounds good
    but the problem is that one of my friends is pretty chubby but he thinks hes huge and hot **** so even tho i'm immenstly stronger than him and little bigger than him he still thinks hes bad ass

Originally Posted by warbird00
    sounds good
    but the problem is that one of my friends is pretty chubby but he thinks hes huge and hot **** so even tho i'm immenstly stronger than him and little bigger than him he still thinks hes bad ass
    just concentrate on yourself buddy, actions speak louder than words, this world is full of delusional types esp in the gym!!

stick to the basics

GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000) GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000) GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000) GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000) GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000) GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000) GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000) GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000) GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000) GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000) GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000)
    warbird00, didn't bother reading any of the replies, because this is sort of O/T.

The title of this thread makes me smile every time I see it. Reps for ya!
    When the opportunity has arrived,

The time for preparation has past.

Btbam77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by chlaxman
    Just tell them it's way overpriced and they can buy the ingredients separately. If that doesn't work forget about it. Not like it hurts you.
    Meaning you know how to make a creatine supplement like this one?
    please share

gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sobelik
    you have to tie them down to a chair, pry their eyeballs open and then have them stay on bb.com for about 12 days....its a 12 step program you know
    12 days? More like 12 minutes. Cell-Tech is constantly the butt of jokes on this board.
    Never waste an egg yolk

"Breakfast is the most important meal of the morning." -Homer Simpson

"Here's my theory: The better someone's genetics are, the more of a dumb**** he is." -Alan Aragon

BigJohn82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJohn82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJohn82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJohn82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJohn82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJohn82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJohn82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJohn82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJohn82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJohn82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJohn82 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I stopped taking cell tech when I was 17. Just put a mushroom shaped bruise on their forehead, that usually wakes people up.

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BigJohn82
    I stopped taking cell tech when I was 17. Just put a mushroom shaped bruise on their forehead, that usually wakes people up.
    haha good ****

Originally Posted by GimpyPaw
    warbird00, didn't bother reading any of the replies, because this is sort of O/T.

The title of this thread makes me smile every time I see it. Reps for ya!
    im not looking for advise any more its just funny to read people ripping on cell tech

ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im not looking for advise any more its just funny to read people ripping on cell tech
    What I find really odd is that some people who bash cell-tech rave about Anator, which is really just cell tech 2.

Admittely a hugely improved cell tech 2, but still basically the same product with the same fundamental thinking behind it (fast digesting aminos + simple carbs = growth).

-Ben Franklin

Do Not Buy from Discount Anabolics! They ripped me off and will not think twice about doing the same to you.

Originally Posted by ericgonzalez
    What I find really odd is that some people who bash cell-tech rave about Anator, which is really just cell tech 2.

Admittely a hugely improved cell tech 2, but still basically the same product with the same fundamental thinking behind it (fast digesting aminos + simple carbs = growth).
    never heard of anator bro

never heard of anator bro
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mt/p70.html

"The worlds first gene activator"

uh huh.

(edit: not saying the product is complete garbage, but the marketing sure is. The product is overpriced though)

-Ben Franklin

Originally Posted by ericgonzalez
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mt/p70.html

"The worlds first gene activator"

uh huh.

(edit: not saying the product is complete garbage, but the marketing sure is. The product is overpriced though)
    hahaha all i can say is WOW STRONG BULL****!

DoubleUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Wanna B Huge
    Yeah, what are all you crazy f**ks talking about! Hockey51 is right! I bought my first tub of cell-tech last month and gained 350 pounds of muscle and only 1 pound of fat(bad dieting). I could also complete simple tasks such as picking up buses, running 400 miles and back with no shoes on, and I'm even starting to show signs of x-ray vision. It's the best thing since sliced bread.
    This might be the funniest thread I've ever read. I actually laughed out loud reading this

CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000)
    some of my friends are taking cell tech and that other tech **** whatever it is (the creatine)
    i cant seem to explain to them that it sucks and is a huge waste of money. time and time again i tell them that you can get stuff that is much better and way cheaper but they just wont listen.
    also i talk to this guy at my gym who is pretty cool (hes the only other person my age there) and 2day i asked him waht supps he was taking. he said cell tech and muscle tech or whatever it is. how can i in a friendly way tell him that that stuff sucks and to get better stuff for cheaper. i just wanna help him out but dont want it to seem like i think i know everything. should i help him or let him do his own stuff?
    thanx
    Allow me to make a few assumptions about your friend(s).
    1) They are using cell-tech so they are probably not well informed about supplements.
    2) They are probably not well informed about nutrition either, considering that having the intelligence and initiative to research nutrition would suggest that one would continue on to supplements (or be told on message boards like this to research nutrition).
    3) He may know what he's doing as far as training goes, but if 2) is not in order it won't really matter.

So basically he won't be gaining anything incredible with or without cell tech (or anything else you give him). So what you need to do is play on his inability to research things for himself and his weakness for flashy advertising and do the following...

Use your superiour supplements and continue training hard and most importantly, eating very well/eating lots so that you can grow. From the diet alone you will grow much more than him and when he asks you what you're doing right, tell him that it's all of the fancy supplements you are using, and that if you had been using cell-tech you would still be small like him. Use this propaganda to pull him and as many people as you can form the 'dark side'. Hey if it worked to pull him in, it should work to pull him out right? Maybe make up some fancy 3D pie charts with random numbers and things like 'myostatin muscle growth', and 'intra-cellular hormone signalling', and 'extreme gains' randomly strewn about the page to make it look more official.

Disclaimer - i am not refering to muscle-tech as the dark side and am not bashing muscle-tech or their products in anyway. Muscle-tech products are a viable option for a person to choose from, however they should compare prices/ingredients for themselves and make their own choice (ie: please don't sue me).
    4k+ rep back ALL THE TIME YO, sup sup sup.

http://www.beyondtherack.com/member/invite/B555566

reps on site -Pakoe

CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins
    You think muscle tec A huge supplement company would come out with a New kind of CEE or somthing. Cell tec is so outdated its funny. I dont think anyone thinks There stuff is Crap , its just Overpriced Outdated For 2006.
    They were too busy 'testing' 40,000 genes for Anator p-60 to bother with something silly like making a new creatine. I mean seriously, they unlocked your genetic potential, THEY UNLOCKED IT!

Besides, just under 120 dollars US per month for celltech isn't too bad is it?

And seriously muscletech, don't sue me, i'm just stating facts about how much your products cost on bb.com.
    Last edited by CanadaBBOY; 05-30-2006 at 09:37 PM.
    4k+ rep back ALL THE TIME YO, sup sup sup.

http://www.beyondtherack.com/member/invite/B555566

reps on site -Pakoe

BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins

They were too busy 'testing' 40,000 genes for Anator p-60 to bother with something silly like making a new creatine. I mean seriously, they unlocked your genetic potential, THEY UNLOCKED IT!
    It's called Creakic.
    Speller Extraordinaire. Don't believe the lies.

BigJohn82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJohn82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJohn82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJohn82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJohn82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJohn82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJohn82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJohn82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJohn82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJohn82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJohn82 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

Originally Posted by CanadaBBOY

Besides, just under 120 dollars US per month for celltech isn't too bad is it?

And seriously muscletech, don't sue me, i'm just stating facts about how much your products cost on bb.com.

But it's clinically proven so it must be good right?

i was wondering if they put some of ronnie colemans genes in anator??
    then i would defenently buy it!! lo0l

Originally Posted by CanadaBBOY
    Of course it's estimated there are a maximum of 25,000 genes in the human genome according to this site: http://www.ornl.gov/sci/techresource...nenumber.shtml

D'oh!

-Ben Franklin

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i was in VS today and i saw two middle aged guys with 2 HUGE tubs of cell-tech and hydroxycut hardcore.

everytime someone buys cell-tech an angel dies.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

clayface has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clayface has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

wheres the pic of jonnie jackson with all the weight on his back?