bigsteve0506 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigsteve0506 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Dhea, Tribulus 625, ZMA

I am currently taking the following supplements DHEA 25mg, Tribulus 625, ZMA. Here are the directions on the bottle. DHEA 1 capsule daily, Tribulus 3 caps per day, ZMA 2 caps per day. Can all of these be taken together (stack) or how do you take them? Thanks for any info. Steve

ps
    Ill be 40 yrs old WENS
    BIGSTEVE0506

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bigsteve0506
    I am currently taking the following supplements DHEA 25mg, Tribulus 625, ZMA. Here are the directions on the bottle. DHEA 1 capsule daily, Tribulus 3 caps per day, ZMA 2 caps per day. Can all of these be taken together (stack) or how do you take them? Thanks for any info. Steve

ps
    Ill be 40 yrs old WENS
    I can't speak about DHEA, but I've tried Trib & ZMA. I got Zilch out of both. Or better stated, I received no obvious benefit from either one. ZMA helps a lot of people sleep, but it didn't even do that for me. And IF Trib works, it's my understanding that it only SUPPORTS test in people who have LOW test levels. In other words, if your test levels are fine.......you're wasting your $$ to take Trib.
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by dbx
    I can't speak about DHEA, but I've tried Trib & ZMA. I got Zilch out of both. Or better stated, I received no obvious benefit from either one. ZMA helps a lot of people sleep, but it didn't even do that for me. And IF Trib works, it's my understanding that it only SUPPORTS test in people who have LOW test levels. In other words, if your test levels are fine.......you're wasting your $$ to take Trib.
    Like every supplement, there is always a percentage of the population that they don't work for . And tribulus not only supports test, but it increases it up to the high end of the spectrum (I believe like 1000IU or somethin) for people with low and normal test. It also increases muscle gains and recovery ability in many people.

Im getting some in tomarrow for the muscular benefits of it

If you want to know more about tribulus, read these articles:
    http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/pr...tris-facts.htm
    http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/pr...ck-effects.htm
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/trib.html
    http://www.ironmagazine.com/review16.html

MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Take DHEA in the morning. It can make some people a little restless so morning is best so as not to alter your sleep.

I have seen tribulus instructions say "take before bedtime", "take before a workout", "Take in the morning", "take in the morning and night". I take it at night before bedtime.

ZMA should be taken before bedtime and do not take calcium with it.

That being said, there is a lot of discussion as to whether or not the supplements have the stated amount of ingredients or any of the active ingredients at all.

A study of tribulus by another tribulus company showed that several of the more popular brands contained zero of the active ingredient. The study is on BB.com somewhere in the store section. It is an interesting read.

Also, some DHEA products contain less than the stated amount or even zero. Try to find a product that says, "pharmaceutical grade" for best luck.

In regards to ZMA, Victor Conte admitted to lying about his findings on ZMA and its effects on raising test levels.

All this being said, I have had great results with NxCare Nitro T3 which contains tribulus and ZMA.

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Trib= waste of money
    DHEA= waste of money with potential for bad side effects.

aldude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) aldude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) aldude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) aldude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) aldude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) aldude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) aldude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) aldude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) aldude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) aldude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) aldude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

trib,dhea,zma

I ve tried all 3 .Dhea is pretty dangerous if you take more 10 mgs of it everday although it did seem to have increased my libido a bit,but it was raising my heart beat and making me nervous so I've stopped using it.Trib seems to have increased my athletic performance quite a bit,but it was causing pain in my testicles and causing pre-mature ejaculation,also I noticed slight pain near my kidney are so I've stopped using it.Zma seems to have worked the best for me it has'nt caused any adverse side effects other than an occasional nightmare and a bit less sleep.I've noticed its increasing my libido a bit,and I feel physically a bit stronger.I would keep using this and stay away from trib and dhea as they look pretty dangerous to me

bigsteve0506 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigsteve0506 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cool! Thanks for the replies.

I find that DHEA and ZMA gives me better results. Both in my weight lifting performance and in the "sack". LOL!

The Tribulus for some reason gives me a sore throat. Any ideas why?
    BIGSTEVE0506

NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I concur w/Johny. Wasting money with the stack. I think you'll find more folk that got no results from DHEA and trib than those that have. And the science doesn't support the claims for either.

ZMA does help the sleep cycle and has some positive effects on test levels, nothing that significant if ou ask me, but worth it on a restrictive diet.
    My famous work quote:

I can live with a little pain and 18+" arms,
    I can't live with the pain of having little 14" arms

lokischild is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokischild is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokischild is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokischild is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokischild is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokischild is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokischild is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokischild is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokischild is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokischild is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokischild is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by johnnyironboard
    Trib= waste of money
    Personally, I can't tell the difference on or off trib. Before going on HRT, I tried "self medicating" with DHEA and while it definetly lifted my mood, it also accelerated my balding which eventually wiped out the mood benefit. To be fair, MPB is really bad in my family and in me, so I doubt it would do the same thing to everyone. But I figure it's worth sharing that experience so people proceed with caution.
    Play the ball, not the man.

"a good MRP beats eating a drive-thru greasebomb." - JustLost

Landrypunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Landrypunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm taking DHEA

balding. Wow that does suck and my bottle is just about gone. I found I was a little aggresive and lost my temper a bit at first but every everything seems normal now. I'll tell you if I notice a difference when I'm off it next week.

I ordered Animal Pak II and will switch to that when it comes.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=112656

lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by johnnyironboard
    Trib= waste of money
    Ditto to that..

lokischild is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokischild is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokischild is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokischild is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokischild is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokischild is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokischild is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokischild is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokischild is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokischild is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokischild is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Landrypunk
    balding. Wow that does suck and my bottle is just about gone.
    If you've gone through nearly a whole bottle and haven't noticed, then I wouldn't worry too much about it. It kicked in very quickly for me, think it was about 2 weeks into it and it slowed back down shortly after I stopped taking it. And let me stress, it simply accelerated a process that had already been underway for years, it didn't start anything new.

edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50) edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50) edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50) edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50) edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50) edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50) edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50) edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50) edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50) edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50) edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lokischild- How much DHEA were you taking?

Originally Posted by edvanp
    lokischild- How much DHEA were you taking?
    25mg ed.

edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50) edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50) edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50) edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50) edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50) edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50) edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50) edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50) edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50) edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50) edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks Man. I just started taking 25mg myself (I'm 41). My plan is to go that dosage for 2 weeks to see if I notice any results, positive or negative.

lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I wasn't going to comment and then changed my mind.

Before you start to fool with your endocrine system by taking a substance that could severely change your test/estrogen level or ratio, go get a blood test and find out if you actually need to take it. Just feeling like you might need it or it might make you gain or it might raise your Test levels is from my point of view folly. If you have proven low test levels there are lots of safe products available to raise it to normal under your doctors supervision.

jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by lukamar
    I wasn't going to comment and then changed my mind.

Before you start to fool with your endocrine system by taking a substance that could severely change your test/estrogen level or ratio, go get a blood test and find out if you actually need to take it. Just feeling like you might need it or it might make you gain or it might raise your Test levels is from my point of view folly. If you have proven low test levels there are lots of safe products available to raise it to normal under your doctors supervision.
    Yup, yup, and yup.

jag
    My Music: http://jaguarr.spymac.com

Bite into the apple of discord and let it nourish away your complacency.

Location: Sitting in my treestand, patiently and quietly waiting on the next world record P&Y buck to walk past.
    SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by edvanp
    Thanks Man. I just started taking 25mg myself (I'm 41). My plan is to go that dosage for 2 weeks to see if I notice any results, positive or negative.
    GNC offers DHEA as part of their Mega Men Over 40 multi's. They are 25mg caps. I''ve been taking them for over the last year and have noticed nothing at all. So I recently starting throwing them away. No need in taking something that does me no good.

I've also tried ZMA and Trib. Same thing from those 2 products as well. Neither did anything to help with my low test. Now on the other hand, there is a stack out there (perfectly legal and safe) that really increased my libido (and test levels) that I can recommend.
    The Socialist Party candidate for President of the US, Norman Thomas, said this in a 1944 speech: "The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of "liberalism," they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened."

before taking any DHEA, I did a lot of research and talked to a couple of people in the medical field (doctors). Yes, blood tests are recommended, but they agreed a safe upper limit was 50mg for an individual my age. I thought I'd try 25mg to see, but like lukamar said, a blood test should be administered.