zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Cool giving orotic acid(OA) a look

how effective is orotic acid when not bonded to creatine?
    how dangerous is it?
    what dose would you suggest if any?
    is it worth 500g for $20?

i have already searched, nothing has been said about it for a while...and no, i will not buy a MAN product.

Shunned, Unshunned UberBerzerker's Avatar
    UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    why the hell not buy a MAN product? Did MAN touch you in the bathing suit area, or make you bob for candybars in Uncle McTouchy's lap ???

seriously, why the hate for a whole company?
    If its not good for pregnant women then why would it be good for me. - MegaPump

zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    no hate what so ever for them...i just dont like to pay extra for ANY brand name (except ON whey)

i like to buy bulk powders and make my own supplements so i know exactly how much of what im getting.

no disrespect for MAN at all, sorry i came off that way

dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Intended or not, you are being disrespectful.

Joey (at MAN) did a lot of the research - not to mention an assload of extra work sourcing, financing, etc. - on Orotate. We spoke briefly about it at the Arnold Classic in 2005.

There is a reason new supplements come out, and that is because people have the courage to put their own $$ on the line to gamble that their intelligence is correct as far as effective supplements go.

Market forces will always come up, and Bulk will always end up cheaper - but give Joey and MAN some kudos rather than an indirect dis.
    He deserves some return on investment, especially on something as exciting and groundbreaking as Orotate.

Props, Joey.
    "Blood, Sweat, and Tears doesn't mean crying while you struggle to put your tampon in." ~dsade

ThermoGum...Just Chew It!

---ACCELERATED gains * increased MASS = unstoppable FORCE--- Know your physics for maximum performance.
    "Don't you know there ain't no Devil, there's just God when he's drunk" -Tom Waits

"The only question is...which is to be Master? That is all." - Lewis Carroll

"Who is John Galt?" - Ayn Rand

Shunned, Unshunned UberBerzerker's Avatar
    UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Horner, you should go sign up to be a MAN Clout tester. It would be perfect for you to try it out, not have to pay for it, and give us a nonbiased review in the process.

hook it up and let us know what the 411 is on that product
    If its not good for pregnant women then why would it be good for me. - MegaPump

Originally Posted by dsade

Joey (at MAN) did a lot of the research - not to mention an assload of extra work sourcing, financing, etc. - on Orotate. We spoke briefly about it at the Arnold Classic in 2005.

There is a reason new supplements come out, and that is because people have the courage to put their own $$ on the line to gamble that their intelligence is correct as far as effective supplements go.

Market forces will always come up, and Bulk will always end up cheaper - but give Joey and MAN some kudos rather than an indirect dis.
    He deserves some return on investment, especially on something as exciting and groundbreaking as Orotate.

Props, Joey.

fine, their products look good...still not buying them

mikeizlike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeizlike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeizlike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeizlike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeizlike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeizlike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeizlike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeizlike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeizlike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeizlike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dsade

Props, Joey.
    Dont see his comment as being disrespectful, whether direct or indirect. As a 20 yr old, money is almost always an issue.

Originally Posted by mikeizlike
    Dont see his comment as being disrespectful, whether direct or indirect. As a 20 yr old, money is almost always an issue.

lol, dude...thats the damn truth

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Orotine is a budget priced MAN product. It's about the same price as most other creatines out there.
    Dito is like pussy. Either you love it or you're gay.

Turn around bright eyes

sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dito
    Orotine is a budget priced MAN product. It's about the same price as most other creatines out there.
    I love Orotine - not only is it reasonably priced but I got better results from it than from CEE

Originally Posted by dito
    orotine...300g for 30$
    CEE......1000g for 30$

not impressed with that price what so ever.

so is their anyone who can answer my original ?'s instead of making this a MAN praise-a-thread

Fyre, Spyce, and Shylls dwm230000's Avatar
    dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by zhorner
    how effective is orotic acid when not bonded to creatine?
    - http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jrod10.htm
    Orotic Acid is still effective on its own. The above link is to an article about Orotic Acid(not Orotine). It gives a lot of useful info about Orotic Acid. It is written by J-Rod(owner of MAN).

how dangerous is it?
    - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...33&postcount=1
    ^^^^good post by Bane on the safety of Orotic Acid use. Safety is also discussed in the first link to the article.

what dose would you suggest if any?
    - I'd start at around 3 grams a day.

is it worth 500g for $20?
    - I have not used Orotic Acid stand alone yet, but IMO it is most likely is worth it.

dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i like to buy bulk powders and make my own supplements so i know exactly how much of what im getting.
    I understand you want to save money and buy ingredients in bulk, but just for clarification, if you buy an MAN Sports product you do know exactly how much of each ingredient you are getting in each dose. I know that letting the consumer know exactly what they are getting in each dose is something Joey prides himself on.

Originally Posted by dwm230000
    I understand you want to save money and buy ingredients in bulk, but just for clarification, if you buy an MAN Sports product you do know exactly how much of each ingredient you are getting in each dose. I know that letting the consumer know exactly what they are getting in each dose is something Joey prides himself on.

i was actually more referring to the "settling effect" found in many premixed powders...do you really know the exact amount of each ingredient you are getting in say...no-xplode or xpand. i highly doubt it

EDIT: and thank you very much for for your above answer, it is much appreciated.

beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i was actually more referring to the "settling effect" found in many premixed powders...do you really know the exact amount of each ingredient you are getting in say...no-xplode or xpand. i highly doubt it
    No you don't know how much is in no-xplode because they use proprietary blends.. which is not the case with MAN products.

Originally Posted by beau_zo_brehm
    No you don't know how much is in no-xplode because they use proprietary blends.. which is not the case with MAN products.
    you muffin....i was talking about the settling of some powders due to a finer grain than others!

beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you muffin....i was talking about the settling of some powders due to a finer grain than others!

hell idk give the tub a little shake before you open it.

Fair enough. There was no way to be able to tell that from what you had written. You could just try shaking the bottle before use.