Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

UnWanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UnWanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UnWanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lets keep this thread going lol... So whats the next big fight?

tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by LatsMakeTheMan
    lol.....yea that was pretty lame.

I liked when Ed was making fun of Tito's small calves, and Tito goes "that's how I make 205."

As a guy with pretty small calves myself, I thought it was a good comeback
    all those guys have something to say out of their pockets
    thats why they are on tv, and we're sitting home watching them
    Fedor: " I will fight your champion Tim Sylvia for 800k."
    Dana: " I will give you 10k to show and 10k to win."
    Fedor: " No thank you sir."
    Dana: " Do you wanna be a ****in fighter or not."

tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by JAGERBOY
    i kinda read the lips of silva
    i think he was saying
    "your ass is mine, and the title is mine, jerk"
    something like that he'll get chucks ass first then the title
    Fedor: " I will fight your champion Tim Sylvia for 800k."
    Dana: " I will give you 10k to show and 10k to win."
    Fedor: " No thank you sir."
    Dana: " Do you wanna be a ****in fighter or not."