Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Cocktail is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cocktail is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cocktail is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cocktail is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cocktail is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cocktail is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cocktail is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cocktail is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cocktail is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cocktail is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cocktail is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up MMA - UFC Thread

UFC

MMA

I do not know about you guys but I am in love with the UFC. I am actualy thinking about getting involved in MMA and I thought it would be cool for the fans to talk about everything in here.

Anyone here a MMA fighter?

So whos going to win the next fight Hughes or Gracie?

http://www.ufc.com/

Shunned, Unshunned UberBerzerker's Avatar
    UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs down

c'mon buddy

this doesn't belong here.

take it to the MISC. Forums
    If its not good for pregnant women then why would it be good for me. - MegaPump

TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice topic, wrong forum. A mod will be moving this to the misc. section shortly. There actually may be one in there already.

Actually, you may want to delete this before people start flaming you.

Just some friendly advice.

EDIT: too late.
    Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman.

"I'm not cheating, I'm winning!" - my 5-yr old son

"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself" - George Bernard Shaw

bennnnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennnnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennnnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennnnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennnnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennnnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennnnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennnnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennnnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennnnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennnnn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I AM GOING TO THAT FIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So pumped

I hope Royce wins

But yeah wrong forum :P

TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by bennnnn
    I AM GOING TO THAT FIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So pumped

I hope Royce wins

But yeah wrong forum :P
    lucky bastard.

"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself" - George Bernard Shaw

hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Cocktail

UFC

MMA

I do not know about you guys but I am in love with the UFC. I am actualy thinking about getting involved in MMA and I thought it would be cool for the fans to talk about everything in here.

What names are you going to give your children?

bennnnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennnnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennnnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennnnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennnnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennnnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennnnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennnnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennnnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennnnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennnnn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    flying down from canada all the way to LA for it.....thats how hardcore i am

Originally Posted by bennnnn
    flying down from canada all the way to LA for it.....thats how hardcore i am
    cause that's how I roll......

veritas vos liberabit NumberTwentyTwo's Avatar
    NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i wish we could do a supplement misc section...problem is miscers would soon overrun it. an invisible one??? jkeith do you know magic?

Shunned, Unshunned UberBerzerker's Avatar
    UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NumberTwentyTwo
    i wish we could do a supplement misc section...problem is miscers would soon overrun it. an invisible one??? jkeith do you know magic?
    what would you put in the supp misc section that couldn't just be handled by the already installed and very popular misc section?!
    If its not good for pregnant women then why would it be good for me. - MegaPump

veritas vos liberabit NumberTwentyTwo's Avatar
    NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by UberBerzerker
    what would you put in the supp misc section that couldn't just be handled by the already installed and very popular misc section?!
    its the diff groups / types of people in each section....misc typically has tons of dueches

bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

UFC

MMA

I see you are 16, if you are interested in training mma join your highschool wrestling team. You will get more out of that than anything else at this point I think. It's a school sport so you get the following advantages: won't interfere with school, can get good practice everyday, probably have good coachs that know there stuff, you will compete which makes you better, looks good on college transcript, gain you respect at school, ect.

What better to give you a feel for mma training than a sport that you can practice every day and compete in for free that teachs you the best ways to take someone down, not get taken down, and control and keep someone on their back when it goes to the ground?
    Last edited by bjjwraslter7; 05-16-2006 at 11:01 AM.

Cocktail is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cocktail is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cocktail is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cocktail is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cocktail is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cocktail is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cocktail is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cocktail is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cocktail is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cocktail is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cocktail is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bjjwraslter7
    I see you are 16
    I am not 16 sorry pal.

I was watching the ultimate fighter the other day and the guy went home to be with his gf just because there was rumors that he cheated on her. He blew is career for some stupid rumor and he was only with this girl for 6months. All the guys lost alot of respect and the owner/founder of the ufc lost respect which is obviously a very bad thing. He can say goodbye to his career. He better marry her.

AaronC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AaronC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AaronC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AaronC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AaronC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AaronC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AaronC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AaronC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AaronC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AaronC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AaronC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

I see you are 16, if you are interested in training mma join your highschool wrestling team. You will get more out of that than anything else at this point I think. It's a school sport so you get the following advantages: won't interfere with school, can get good practice everyday, probably have good coachs that know there stuff, you will compete which makes you better, looks good on college transcript, gain you respect at school, ect.

What better to give you a feel for mma training than a sport that you can practice every day and compete in for free that teachs you the best ways to take someone down, not get taken down, and control and keep someone on their back when it goes to the ground?
    Best advice for someone who is in school interested in MMA.
    "All that is not eternal is eternally useless." C.S. Lewis

bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I am not 16 sorry pal.
    Oh sorry I must have been looking at your post count when it said 16. My bad.

I was watching the ultimate fighter the other day and the guy went home to be with his gf just because there was rumors that he cheated on her. He blew is career for some stupid rumor and he was only with this girl for 6months. All the guys lost alot of respect and the owner/founder of the ufc lost respect which is obviously a very bad thing. He can say goodbye to his career. He better marry her.
    Yeah that guy is a bitch. He could have handled that situation a lot better. The sad thing is that she probably jsut got tired of waiting around on him and wanted and excuse to screw around with other guys. She probably broke up with him as soon as he talked to her. By the way Dana White isn't a founder or owner, he's the president.

OKCDUDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKCDUDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKCDUDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKCDUDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKCDUDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKCDUDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKCDUDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKCDUDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKCDUDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKCDUDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKCDUDE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah that guy is a bitch. He could have handled that situation a lot better. The sad thing is that she probably jsut got tired of waiting around on him and wanted and excuse to screw around with other guys. She probably broke up with him as soon as he talked to her. By the way Dana White isn't a founder or owner, he's the president.

yea blowing that chance for a girlfriend. I think he got in the octagon and got hit pretty hard then had second thoughts about fighting with the big boys
    I KNOW VIOLENCE ISN'T THE ANSWER
    I GOT IT WRONG ON PURPOSE

Originally Posted by OKCDUDE
    yea blowing that chance for a girlfriend. I think he got in the octagon and got hit pretty hard then had second thoughts about fighting with the big boys
    It's especially bad that it's a gf of 6 months. How the hell did she suspect him of cheating anyway when he's at that house on lockdown and can't go anywhere? Maybe he's really gay and his bf got jealous he was locked up with all those guys. Regardless if your gf of 6 months starts spazing out like that and can't wait a couple weeks til you get home to discuss it she probably wasn't that interested to begin with. I think it was either an excuse for him to go home, or an excuse for her to screw around.

TN_WORKOUT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TN_WORKOUT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TN_WORKOUT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TN_WORKOUT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TN_WORKOUT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TN_WORKOUT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TN_WORKOUT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TN_WORKOUT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TN_WORKOUT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TN_WORKOUT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TN_WORKOUT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm hooked on MMA (UFC and Pride Fighting). It's so much more entertaining than boxing.

Hughes vs. Gracie. I'm voting for Hughes. I just gotta think that Hughes will match up well with Gracie's grappling, wrestling & submissions.Hughes also has the advantage of being a few years younger (7 years I think). IMHO.

Funny thing: My wife and mother enjoy watching UFC. Life is good.

joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Anyone here knows when bj penn is scheduled to fight again?
    "my job title is douchebag"- some planet fitness thread

18 inch fatcepts! Back Double Biceps18's Avatar
    Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm pretty sure I heard a rumour that B.J. might be fighting at UFC 61 against Diego Sanchez, but I was under the impression he was to make up a fight in which he dropped out of a few shows back.

As for Hughes Vs. Gracie I really have no idea anymore. When I first heard about this fight I thought Hughes would smash him, but really who has ever smashed Royce? This will probably be a close fight, and I hate to say it but may also be a very boring one.

LOL, yea saw Noah on The Ultimate Fighter last week to and man that was a very weak decision. Leaving the show for a g/f of only 6 months just didn't make any sense to me, and I read the note didn't eve nask him to come home, just that she recieved this "cheating information" and that she was "hurting" and "still proud of him". How weak is that boys? I would be like wtf if I was in the same position as him but man it can wait 2 weeks until your done the damn show. Didn't really respect him saying that it was worst then one of his family members or loved ones was in a car crash either.

Anyways like the idea of this UFC thread haha, whose watching TUF this week?

Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love MMA and im a huge fan, I also train in brazillian jujitsu, not that id ever wanna compete in MMA though maybe in a grappling torny. Alot of people now are saying they want to compete in MMA, and most people Man I want to be a "cagefighter". But once they start training and see what it really takes to be a mma fighte...blood,sweat, broken noses etc, they realize oh it not for me. People watch it on TV and get the wrong idea, not everyone can be a fighter.

Originally Posted by Biceps18

I will be but I'm pretty behind I've only seen 2 episodes. I moved recently and just got cable a couple weeks ago. Going almost 2 months without tv is no fun, esp when the new tuf season has started.

basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by joelz54_99
    Anyone here knows when bj penn is scheduled to fight again?
    From what I am hearing he is supposed to be fighting Karo at UFC 62, but it's still to early to know for sure.
    Last edited by basement iron; 05-17-2006 at 08:04 AM.

bonethug187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bonethug187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bonethug187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bonethug187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bonethug187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bonethug187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bonethug187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bonethug187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bonethug187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bonethug187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bonethug187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Biceps18
    I'm pretty sure I heard a rumour that B.J. might be fighting at UFC 61 against Diego Sanchez, but I was under the impression he was to make up a fight in which he dropped out of a few shows back.

As for Hughes Vs. Gracie I really have no idea anymore. When I first heard about this fight I thought Hughes would smash him, but really who has ever smashed Royce? This will probably be a close fight, and I hate to say it but may also be a very boring one.

LOL, yea saw Noah on The Ultimate Fighter last week to and man that was a very weak decision. Leaving the show for a g/f of only 6 months just didn't make any sense to me, and I read the note didn't eve nask him to come home, just that she recieved this "cheating information" and that she was "hurting" and "still proud of him". How weak is that boys? I would be like wtf if I was in the same position as him but man it can wait 2 weeks until your done the damn show. Didn't really respect him saying that it was worst then one of his family members or loved ones was in a car crash either.

ye noah is such a nonce-case for leaving. im sure she couldve waited a couple of weeks, not like he was gonna get far anyway. they will have to bring back jesse forbes, which is good, i think he had potential and was winning the fight until noah got the sub on him. bisping to represent the brits, but in a way i kinda ant matt to win.
    ///M3

joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It should be good then. I cant miss it!!!
    "my job title is douchebag"- some planet fitness thread

Originally Posted by bonethug187
    ye noah is such a nonce-case for leaving. im sure she couldve waited a couple of weeks, not like he was gonna get far anyway. they will have to bring back jesse forbes, which is good, i think he had potential and was winning the fight until noah got the sub on him. bisping to represent the brits, but in a way i kinda ant matt to win.
    It was a bitch move on her part too. I mean she knows what he's doing and knows how important it is, and knows he can't contact her or do anything about it. She really didn't need to send that message to him when he is under enough stress as it is. Really bitch move to throw his mental game off like that, but it just shows how mentaly weak he is to give up that easily.

10knees has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 10knees has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 10knees has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea noah is a little bitch ass pussy, he was given a great oppurtinuty but he pissed it away , what a ****ing baby ass bitch, this kid is gonna regret it for his whole time, the whole show basically sux they said it be different and people wouldnt quit, another lie, oh well, UFC sux and its fixed, im 100% sure Tito will beat Shamrock, and they are trying to Push Matt to be some great god, so ya he will 100% sure beat royce, anyway if u dont believe me feel free to gimme a holler and i can show u why i think UFC is fixed

LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Agree......join the High School wrestling team.

Another key benefit: It's practically FREE
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"