Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Best Overall Joint Support Product?

If you had to pick just ONE joint support product, what would be the best one for the best results?

Please pick product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take joint products, if they work, or why some joint products do not work. Just list your absolute favorite joint support product and give your detailed reason.)

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Cool I take

Glucosamine and Chondroitin made by Sundown vitamins.

Reason: It has helped me with degenerative disks in neck greatly.
    Psalm 121

lzmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) lzmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) lzmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) lzmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) lzmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) lzmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) lzmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) lzmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) lzmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) lzmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) lzmuscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Optimum Nutrition glucosamine plus CSA, it work!

RazorFujax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ISS Research Therajoint. Definitely helped me with my shoulder problems
    God gave Noah the Rainbow sign. No more water, the Fire next time

patrolling the universe snakeman's Avatar
    snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    gluchosamine and chondrontin by sundown vit.

as fitness stated it also helps with my neck, which needs surgury and my aching joints. relieves pain to a tolerable level.

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by snakeman
    gluchosamine and chondrontin by sundown vit.

as fitness stated it also helps with my neck, which needs surgury and my aching joints. relieves pain to a tolerable level.
    glucosamine

chondroitin

surgery

Thanks.
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

lakevillethor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    flaxseed oil

everything is lubed up and ready to go.
    -AT

one idiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) one idiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) one idiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) one idiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) one idiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) one idiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) one idiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) one idiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) one idiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) one idiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) one idiot will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    schiff's "move free"

stri8ted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stri8ted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Twinlab's "Joint Fuel"

Not only does it provied Glucosamine & Chondroitin, but also other connective tissue precursors such as Vitamin C. After having ACL reconstruction and medial meniscus repair, I took this product to help aleviate tendonitis pain and repair my damaged cartilage.

-Stri8ted
    "Look Daddy, a whale egg!"
    -Ralph Wiggum

RazorFujax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Does twinlabs joint fuel have a loading period? The ISS Therajoint I'm using says to take double dosage for first 2 weeks then maintain maintenance dose. I've never heard of a loading phase for Glucosamine and Chondroitin. Therajoint definitely has worked for me but it is somewhat expensive (go through a bottle at recommended dosage in 3 weeks) so I am looking to maybe try Twinlabs if it comes out cheaper per serving and is just as effective.
    God gave Noah the Rainbow sign. No more water, the Fire next time

stri8ted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stri8ted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by RazorFujax
    Does twinlabs joint fuel have a loading period? The ISS Therajoint I'm using says to take double dosage for first 2 weeks then maintain maintenance dose. I've never heard of a loading phase for Glucosamine and Chondroitin. Therajoint definitely has worked for me but it is somewhat expensive (go through a bottle at recommended dosage in 3 weeks) so I am looking to maybe try Twinlabs if it comes out cheaper per serving and is just as effective.
    Joint Fuel doesn't mention that I don't think. But I have seen it before, where you take 1.5 gm. GS and .8gm. chondroitin for a while then half it as a maintenance dose. I always took the full amount as I was taking it to heal an injury not prevent one.

-Stri8ted
    -Ralph Wiggum

Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000)
    definately notice the differance since using flaxseed oil.

in Australia we have a supp called Arthro-aid (750mg glucosamine) which has also been working well.

Richie

nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by stri8ted
    Twinlab's "Joint Fuel"

Not only does it provied Glucosamine & Chondroitin, but also other connective tissue precursors such as Vitamin C. After having ACL reconstruction and medial meniscus repair, I took this product to help aleviate tendonitis pain and repair my damaged cartilage.

-Stri8ted
    Yeah, I second Joint Fuel. Made my knee feel a whole lot better after 8 weeks.

fuse02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuse02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuse02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuse02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuse02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuse02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuse02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuse02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuse02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuse02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuse02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've used Schiffs' "Move Free," it's a combo of chondroitin and glucosamine - i had joint aches from lifting more weight than my body could handle... after a month of taking "move free," all the pains had gone and i was back to lifting heavy weights again.

I think any combo of chondroitin and glucosamine will help - "move free" just happens to be sold at costco for a lot less than the other supplements you'll find at places like gnc...
    excuses (only) lay the foundation in building the house of failure

Registered User SUPERMANSTANLEY's Avatar
    SUPERMANSTANLEY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Beverly.... makes a good joint supplement.
    SUPERMAN

sqweezer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i like the cream joint flex, you can get it at wal-mart or pretty much anywhere. Im not a big fan of the emu oil stuff, doesn't seem to work on me.. I also like the schiff brand

bbbd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    TKE JOINT BOOST. 1 capsule three times daily with food. Just look what it has in it, no other product can match it!!

Amount Per Serving: (3 capsules)
    Glucosamine Sulfate: 1500mg
    Purified Shark Cartilage: 1200mg
    (Naturally containing chondroitin sulfate)
    MSM (Methyl-sulfonyl-methane): 450mg

Losing weight,

Every time I bulk up over 210-215, I have to walk around like a geriatric because my knees get very tender. But when my weight goes back to the 190-200 range, I have my usual off and on pains.

-stri8ted
    -Ralph Wiggum

morigu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morigu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morigu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morigu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morigu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morigu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morigu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morigu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morigu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morigu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morigu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ********* "Joint Command" worked great for me , has some ingredients like CMO that I didn't find in other brands.

Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i just started taking U.S. Nutritions "Double Strength, Glucosamine and Chondroitin", says compare to Osteo Bi-Flex by Sundown Vitamins, and according to a lot of people here Sundown Vitamins make good joint support supplements... has 1,500mg glucosamine, 1,200mg of Chondroitin

i think this is some real good stuff, i'll let you all know results as soon as i see it's working.

Brother Phil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Phil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Phil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Phil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Phil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Phil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Phil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Phil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Phil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Phil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Phil has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Like bbbd, I use TKE Joint Boost. It's taken 95% of pain away from rotator and knee. Effective and affordable.
    Keep it real ;)

Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Like Brother Phil and bbbd, TKE Joint Boost all the way. It's got everything you want and no extras you don't want. Not upsetting to the stomach at all (at least for me).

rippingitup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rippingitup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rippingitup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rippingitup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rippingitup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rippingitup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rippingitup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rippingitup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rippingitup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rippingitup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rippingitup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lately, I have been using GNC brand Glucosamine, MSM, and Chondroitin with average results. Believe it or not, the best I have used so far has been a brand I bought at Target. I used it for a couple weeks and the pains in my neck and shoulder disappeared completely. Unfortunately, I did not save the bottle and I do not know what brand it was.
    Whatever the mind can conceive, the mind can achieve.

Cohim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cohim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cohim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cohim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cohim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cohim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cohim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cohim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cohim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cohim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cohim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am getting ready to start taking Arth-X CG, Glucosamine Chondroitin Complex by Trace Minerals®, and acompanied with Coral minerals (pre-digested form). I will post in a few weeks to give you an update. I used to be a distance runner 18 yrs ago and my hips and knees are not what they used to be.
    It's all in your head.

Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i think it's good Glucosamine and Condroithin Sulfate by Vitamine Shoppe: i never tried by myself, because i never had problems to solve, but i used it with some friends

doberman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Dr D`s Joint Support

This is an easy one...... Dr D`s Joint Support by APT nutrition now know as MD+. Expensive but the question is whats the best.

brian9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brian9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brian9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brian9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brian9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    flaxseed oil

the fatty oil that works wonders

robertthoburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) robertthoburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) robertthoburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) robertthoburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) robertthoburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) robertthoburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) robertthoburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) robertthoburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) robertthoburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) robertthoburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) robertthoburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Labrada's Elasti-Joint

This is the only such product I've tried.

Besides chondroitin, glucosamine and MSM, Elasti-Joint also has a unique hydrolyzed collagen which is naturally rich in hyaluronic acid, hydroxyproline and other connective tissue growth factors.

Hydroxyproline is formed by an enzyme considered to be rate-limiting in the synthesis of collagen, such as occurs in the extracellular matrix of skeletal muscle. Thus, by taking hydroxyproline preformed one can theoretically increase hydroxyproline levels in the muscle tissue to supraphysiological levels.

If you do lots of heavy sets, ElastiJoint is may be useful for recovering the extracellular matrix of your muscles from the millions of tiny rips and tears they incur.

Passer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Passer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Forearm/wrist pains

I have a forearm/wrist injury on each arm that will not go away. I've taken months of training and it has not helped. I injured them doing heavy straight bar curls (any supination of my wrists brings me extreme pain). is there a supp that can help me?

Leancut99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leancut99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leancut99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leancut99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leancut99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leancut99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leancut99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leancut99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leancut99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leancut99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leancut99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yep