Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    glc 2,000

www.glcdirect.com

YoungGun2015 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungGun2015 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Easier than you might think.

One piece of advice that ive gotten from a few doctors and nutritionists alike is that if there is one joint support, its just like the guys said about, a Glucosamine Sulfate and Chondroitin mix.

The one thing they told me that i wouldnt have guessed is that almost all brands are the same. You can measure the strength by miligrams, but as far as the difference between brands go, its not as important. So pimp out the cartilage.

Shock and Feed BABY
    MikeD

Psalm91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Psalm91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Psalm91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Psalm91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Psalm91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Psalm91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Psalm91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Psalm91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Psalm91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help With Bad Elbow Pain.

I have bad pain on the bone at the end of each of my elbows.
    What do yall recommend is the best for it. It really hurts when I workout my triceps. Would Joint Fuel by Twinlab be the cure?
    Thanks.

BigRagu will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRagu will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRagu will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRagu will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRagu will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRagu will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRagu will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRagu will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRagu will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRagu will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRagu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by YoungGun2015
    One piece of advice that ive gotten from a few doctors and nutritionists alike is that if there is one joint support, its just like the guys said about, a Glucosamine Sulfate and Chondroitin mix.

The one thing they told me that i wouldnt have guessed is that almost all brands are the same. You can measure the strength by miligrams, but as far as the difference between brands go, its not as important. So pimp out the cartilage.

Shock and Feed BABY
    i do think it is better to get a trusted brand.......... they can put wat ever milligrams they want in the bottle but it dosn't mean your getting that...........

OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Flax seed oil... check out the thread

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=98056
    â™› â™›

Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Schiff Glucosamine 2000 is the best ever, low price and a whole 60 servings of 2000 mg Glucosamine!

nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

I think I will go with the Beverly Joint care.. I like Beverly alot and I think the contents are solid

Dylon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dylon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dylon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dylon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dylon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dylon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dylon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dylon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dylon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dylon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dylon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I am surprised that no one has mentioned NOW Foods Glucosamine & Chondroitin Plus MSM

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/gcm.html
    I'm young, I'm well hung, threat to your intellect .... and I got your prized possession sprung!

A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the one from universal nutrition...damnit i forgot what its called
    "You are what your deep, driving desire is.
    As your desire is, so is your will.
    As your will is, so is your deed.
    As your deed is, so is your destiny"

muaythaifolife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Dylon
    I am surprised that no one has mentioned NOW Foods Glucosamine & Chondroitin Plus MSM

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/gcm.html
    Im currently taking this on and have been for about 6 months and it is working well for me... no cracking and joints feel very good through training.

Previously I was taking GLC2000 for the past few years

http://www.glcdirect.com/buyit.html

but a friend of mine convinced me that I was overpaying and turned me on to the NOW foods supps and to tell you the truth I cant tell the difference in the 2

Tpetrat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tpetrat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tpetrat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tpetrat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cissus RX !

Wolfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

knees

I don't post much but I've had such a dramatic reponse to a product, in such a short time that I had to share.. the Hyaluronic Joint Complex from this site, http://www.no_advertising.com, has really amazed me. Not that this particular brand is the bomb, it just happens to be the one I purchased. Albeit has all the other standard joint compounds in it I'm trying to convince myself it's the Hyaluronic Acid. I didn't have any luck with a glucsamine/msm product from another brand but haven't tried chondroitin either so can't say for sure if it's one ingredient or a combination but my knees haven't felt this good in yrs. And it worked quick, a matter of days, none of this waiting 6 weeks or so.. I've had 2 arthroscopes on my right knee in the last yr and a half and the other ones not much better. Alot of sports thru high school and college, football and track, and of course lifting over the yrs. I'm 42. Anyway just wanted to pass this along. I know how it feels to have crickity knees.

Wolfe
    Last edited by RippedUp; 11-10-2005 at 12:13 AM.

SpankyMcgee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpankyMcgee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpankyMcgee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    TKE Joint Boost

TLPMYD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

GNC'S triflex

its a triple action formula, 1500mg GLUC., 1200mg CHON., and 900mg MSM

ZacFranklin is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacFranklin is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacFranklin is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacFranklin is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacFranklin is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacFranklin is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacFranklin is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacFranklin is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacFranklin is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacFranklin is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacFranklin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Deca
    RAW ATW!
    Squat 500
    deadlift 500
    Bench 375

dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Tpetrat
    Cissus RX !
    HUGE @$$ BUMP!!!

holy hell... how the f*ck did this thread get 5 pages long without the mention of Cissus/Cissus Rx?????
    I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter...

dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bbbd
    TKE JOINT BOOST. 1 capsule three times daily with food. Just look what it has in it, no other product can match it!!

Amount Per Serving: (3 capsules)
    Glucosamine Sulfate: 1500mg
    Purified Shark Cartilage: 1200mg
    (Naturally containing chondroitin sulfate)
    MSM (Methyl-sulfonyl-methane): 450mg
    i challenge!

i'm very surprised no one's mentioned the 2 products that i take (not cuz i take em, but cuz they are VERY solid products):

please feel free to "rip" apart AND/OR "praise" - i want the best out there, and if there is "better" then please tell me.

The first is a product called ArthogenX (by Biogenesis):
    Serving Size 4 capsules ArthroGenX
    Servings Per Container 30 per serving
    Glucosamine sulfate 1500 mg
    Chondroitin sulfate 250 mg
    Methyl sulfonyl methane (MSM) 500 mg
    Cetyl Myristoleate 30 mg
    Niacinamide 600 mg
    Boswellia serrata gum extract 100 mg
    Ginger 50 mg
    Turmeric 50 mg
    Rosemary 50 mg

The second is a product called ArthoSoothe (by Designs For Health):
    *now they must have changed this formula around since i last had the ArthoSoothe (for like the past 1-2 months, i ran out and didn't didn't bother to get more since i had more of the above ArthogenX left) but - correct me if i'm wrong - the ArthoSoothe looks SUPERIOR to the ArthogenX!
    :

Serving Size: 120 capsules Four capsules contain:

Vitamin B3 (as Niacinamide) 500 mg
    Zinc (Zinc Chelazome® Bis-Glycinate Chelate) 10 mg
    Selenium (Selenomethionine) 200 mcg
    Copper (as Copper Chelazome® Bis-Glycinate Chelate) 1 mg
    Manganese 1 mg (as Manganese Chelazome® Bis-Glycinate Chelate) Glucosamine Sulfate 1,000 mg
    Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 750 mg
    N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC) 200 mg
    Glycomarine™ (Green Lipped Mussel) 100 mg
    Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) (resin) 75 mg [standardized to contain 60% Boswellic Acid]
    Turmeric (Curcuma longa) 75 mg [standardized to contain 95% Curcuminoids] Cetyl Myristoleate 30 mg
    Hyaluronic Acid 20 mg
    Resveratrol (Polygonum cuspidatum) 3 mg [standardized to contain 20% Resveratrol]
    Collagen II 2 mg
    Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), magnesium stearate.

*one concern i will point out is the (comparatively lower) amount of chondroiton -
    in the ArthogenX, (the 1st formula i posted), there is only 250mg/serv. (which seems a lot lower than some other brands out there... but then again, maybe that's all that is need - i haven't really looked into this)...
    as far as the ArthoSoothe (the 2nd formula I posted), i do not see any chondroiton listed in the formula (i think the original formula did have like 100mg/serv, which is even less than what's in the ArthogenX), but the ArthoSoothe does have a NICE blend of other good stuff... so maybe i'll stick with it and supplement with chondroiton? any suggestions? i want the best that's out there ppl!
    I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter...

strongman72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongman72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongman72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongman72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongman72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongman72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongman72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongman72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongman72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongman72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongman72 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I dont know if anyone has said this yet bit SCI FIT's Glucosamine Sulfate + CSA works pretty well!

CCONN86031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CCONN86031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CCONN86031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CCONN86031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CCONN86031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CCONN86031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CCONN86031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CCONN86031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CCONN86031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CCONN86031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CCONN86031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Best places to buy liquied flax seed oil

Originally Posted by ubjelly
    Barleans Flax Seed Oil...5-6 tbsps a day...has helped in physical therapy progress for shoulder injury...recommended to me by a physical therapist...keeps everything lubed up and running smoothly
    At 5-6 tbsps a day that would be quiete a bit of oil . What places carry it in big bottles . Does Walmart have it? Thanks for any information you can give.

ls1_pnytamr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ls1_pnytamr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ls1_pnytamr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ls1_pnytamr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    gnc triflex with glucosimine and 2 other things i cant remember.. felt results after the first dose i took today.. felt smoother in my shoulder...
    was 185 02/01 now 202 trying to bulk to 215

Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    there are basically 3 types of joint support ingredients: MSM(methyl sulfonyl methane), glucosamine chondroitin, and glucosamine sulfate. you dont need some special brand or anything with this stuff cuz its all the same, just try to get these three ingredients. i take this thing from trader joes call Joint Support, works great for me.

WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a buddy of mine that stacked the following. He felt amazing, and he hadn't felt that great in yrs!!! I just bought some TODAY! Can't wait to test it out!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/omega/flex.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/prima/elast.html
    Beauty is only skin deep, but bad is to the bone!

blakemcginnis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fluidjoint?

Anyone else have any experience with fluidjoint? I'm 25 and recently my knees have started popping and cracking a lot and are weak (i.e. when I bend down, it's hard to get back up). There's not really any pain, it's just that they are weak and of course they sound like a bowl of rice crispies. No recent injuries and I'm not super active in athletics or anything. I've been using osteo-biflex triple strength for about a month now with no improvement. Just wondering about this fluidjoint stuff, or maybe someone knows of something else to try. Thanks,

blakemcginnis@hotmail.com

rock23242 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rock23242 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rock23242 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rock23242 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rock23242 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rock23242 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rock23242 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rock23242 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rock23242 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rock23242 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rock23242 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

CosaminDS

My chiro (probably the best I've ever had) swears by CosaminDS - says its the only one that has Cl that makes the big difference with Glucosamine. I'm starting it today we'll see if it makes a difference. Here's a link to their site:

http://www.nutramaxlabs.com/products...amin/index.asp

and brochure:
    http://www.nutramaxlabs.com/Brochure...20Brochure.pdf
    Last edited by rock23242; 03-20-2006 at 08:49 AM.

Amandaps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

The best joint support I have ever used is "Replenex"
    I get it from Melaleuca, Fantastic! And much more affordable than anything you find in a supplement store!

Baseball/Softball Player TommyQ29's Avatar
    TommyQ29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyQ29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyQ29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyQ29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyQ29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyQ29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyQ29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyQ29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyQ29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyQ29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyQ29 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Ibuprofen!!

I've tried multipile joint products, none of them help as much ibuprofen. Prescription Ibuprofen is 800mg = 4 advil. Works like a charm and is affordable. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicine is the standard cure for tendonitis. Check it out:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tendonitis
    Aspirin is listed, but doesn't work as well for me.

I've also had success with Flax Oil, but after researching, Fish Oil (concentrate) is a better choice for it's EPA and DHA content:
    http://www.pdrhealth.com/content/nut...s/fgnt26.shtml
    Needless to say, I made the switch to Fish oil. There's all kinds of good information on tendonitis at this link, check it out!

I also take Glycine, since it is the internal amino of collagen:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glycine
    I've never taken it stand alone, but I like it as a calming neurotransmittor also. Look it up on PDR Health for more info.

Capzasien cream is a champ too. Warning, it burns!

I had mild success with Liquid Glucosamine + Chrodrotin, but it took weeks. I tried TKE Joint Boost and other powdered glucosamine supps and I personally think they are a waste of money!

Hyaluronic Acid makes sense, I might give that a try, but I'm going to put Cissux RX to the test first. Except, the ibuprofen is working so well, it might have to wait!
    Last edited by TommyQ29; 03-24-2006 at 03:09 PM.
    Tom Quintana
    Commissioner
    Northern Colorado MSBL/MABL
    www.ColoradoMSBL.com
    Tom.Quintana@ColoradoMSBL.com
    (970)225-MSBL

can has cheezburger? Pound4pound's Avatar
    Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So is it true that only people around 40+ will benefit from glucosamine, condriotin, and MSM? Some of my joints a pretty messed up and I would like to start taking something.

Besides G/C/MSM, I'm definitely going to start taking flax seed oil. Should I take fish oil as well? If so, how much of each?

baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Tpetrat
    Cissus RX !
    ^^^^^cissus rx baby^^^^^^
    Did you fart? Ok Ok it was me! But I blame it on my protein shakes, just for the record!

blakemcginnis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been taking liquid g/c called 'joint movement' made by symtec, that I found at walmart, for about a week and a half now, so far no results. I'm wondering if g/c is really what I'm needing to be taking as most people that are trying this supplement seem to have joint pain or arthritis symptoms. I don't have these problems, my knees click and pop and my knees are weak sometimes and sometimes they're not. To be honest it's just unsettling to hear them clicking/popping, as they just started doing it about 6 months ago, any advice? thanks,

can has cheezburger? Pound4pound's Avatar
    Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The clicking isn't painful right? Just annoying? I have that same thing, everytime I crouch down then come back up they click/pop. If I remember correctly, it's just a rough spot on the back of your patella. Sort of like a lump and as the other bones/cartilage rub over it they click. G/C/MSM won't do anything for that. The only way to fix it is surgery but it REALLY isn't worth it.