Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Living in a vacuum sucks forgot password's Avatar
    forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    and don't expect instant releif from glucosamine either, it takes 1-2 months be4 u see a big difference(it takes awhile be4 your cartilidge begins to grow back)

NSAIDS taken for pain,like ibuprofen or naproxen, are good cause they're an analgesic and are anti-inflamatory. But take them w/milk or food and preferably get the enteric coated kind because if u don't take them w/food they will erode your gastric lining and cause ulcers if u are constantly using them(like multiple times a day for weeks at a time). The food/milk will give your Gastric lining a coating which will help prevent the erosion caused by the NSAIDS.

Saab Driver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Butter24cf
    I have a bone spur in my ankle, strained cartialge and inflamation within the area. I also have knee pain and shoulder tightness. I am looking to help regenrate some cartilage within my ankle and knee. WHat should i get ?
    Bone spurs are a symptom of calcium deficiency. I would recommend a calcim citrate with magnesium and vitamin D, in addition to any Glucosamine Sulfate.

I used to be a serious distance runner, but several years ago had to stop due to severe knee joint pain. I started taking Osteo Bi-Flex about 6 years ago and within two months the knee pain was gone, but it was very expensive, like $50 for a bottle at Sam's club. I also heard that Chondroitin adversely affects absorbability so I switched two years ago to Spring Valley Glucosamine Sulfate 1000 mg. About $9 for 200 caps at Wal-Mart. I was taking two caps a day, but when I started working out daily 6 months ago, I began to get a little joint pain so I doubled the dose. Six months later, 35 pounds lighter and I still have no joint pain despite some very intense weight and some high impact cardio workouts.

Living in a vacuum sucks forgot password's Avatar
    forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    2000mg is not needed 1500mg is the recomended effective dose by doctors

more=better dose not work w/meds or certain supplements
    prob won't hurt u but is more of a waste of $$$

wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    all i have taken is flax seed oil and i have no complaints which i guess is a rave review considering the object of the product
    Gym.....Tan.....Laundry **Georgia Crew** Newton County** ** Twinlab MILITIA member since 2014 **

systemX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) systemX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) systemX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) systemX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) systemX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

Originally Posted by stri8ted
    Losing weight,

Every time I bulk up over 210-215, I have to walk around like a geriatric because my knees get very tender. But when my weight goes back to the 190-200 range, I have my usual off and on pains.

-stri8ted
    for sure, got the same issues here bro.

bigchuckdogg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigchuckdogg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigchuckdogg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigchuckdogg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigchuckdogg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigchuckdogg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigchuckdogg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigchuckdogg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigchuckdogg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigchuckdogg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    joint ang vision miracle 2000

delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've had elbow/wrist/shoulder/knee pains for a long time. I'm thinking of buying this joint formula, tell me what youg guys think about it http://www.bodybuilding.com
    Here's the powder version http://www.bodybuilding.com
    Last edited by RippedUp; 12-22-2004 at 10:22 PM.
    Pyramid Paradigm?

http://www.jackherer.com/ Prove Jack Herer wrong and get $100,000.

391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i take glucosamine and boswalia and it works great

Mk3supra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I take 5 grams of msm from vitacost.com brand nsi
    I also take 1200mg of vegetable glucosamine a day from source naturals.

I've been taking this combo for over a month. I have noticed some increase in flexibility but not too much pain relief. I hope the longer I take it the less the pain will be. I started taking them cause i got in a car accident and hoped they would help me heal better.

does anyone know where to get vegetable glucosamine cheap? I'am allergic to shell fish so I take the vegetable glucosamine cause it's derived from corn. Thanks.

Gorillatrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i would have to say Glucosamine Chondroitin would be the best for joint health, but i was actually reading an article about something that blows it away called FLUIDjoint, they are calling it 'human joint oil' and it's supposed to be amazing compared to any other joint health suppliment and it's expected to be coming out withing the next few weeks

GREEKTITAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) GREEKTITAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) GREEKTITAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) GREEKTITAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) GREEKTITAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) GREEKTITAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) GREEKTITAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) GREEKTITAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) GREEKTITAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) GREEKTITAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) GREEKTITAN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Deca

Doctorx79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doctorx79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doctorx79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doctorx79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doctorx79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doctorx79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doctorx79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doctorx79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doctorx79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doctorx79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doctorx79 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by stri8ted
    Twinlab's "Joint Fuel"

Not only does it provied Glucosamine & Chondroitin, but also other connective tissue precursors such as Vitamin C. After having ACL reconstruction and medial meniscus repair, I took this product to help aleviate tendonitis pain and repair my damaged cartilage.

-Stri8ted
    Ya joint fuel is the best.
    I like Elasti-joint from Labrada too.

cmekillit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmekillit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmekillit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmekillit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmekillit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmekillit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmekillit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmekillit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hyaluronic acid in capsule form is definitly worked best for me. I had really bad joint problems in my wrists because I'm a smaller guy who lifts pretty heavy. After a few weeks this stuff completely rid me of joint pain that I was having for years. Unblieveable stuff and no one even mentions it!

Cellmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cellmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cellmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cellmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cellmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cellmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cellmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cellmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cellmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cellmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cellmass is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    glucosamine work well for me
    Arms : 14 ¾''
    Chest : 41½''
    Weight : 178 Lbs
    Height : 5'11''
    Waist : 34''

Max rep:
    Deadlift : 315 Lbs
    Bench Press : 175 Lbs (WTF???)
    Squat : 205 Lbs

Pressed, but not crushed matpal's Avatar
    matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

I used to make the Holy Grail

FF/Medic

italianbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italianbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italianbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italianbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italianbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italianbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italianbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italianbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italianbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italianbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italianbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    www.biofreeze.com
    Trust me on this one. Bio-freeze is the BEST joint support product.
    Arizona State University Sun Devils

Looking to cut down to around 242 (Currently 333)
    Goal is to loose a **** ton of fat, and get back into powerlifting.

Most Recent maxes
    Bench-340
    Squat-550
    Clean-127.5kg
    Deadlift-Not sure

Majestak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Majestak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Majestak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Majestak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Majestak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Majestak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Majestak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Majestak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Majestak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Majestak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Majestak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just bought Osteo Bi-Flex cuz my elbows are killing me.

Does anyone know how it works?

Seems like glucosamine and chondroitin are the operant words here.

rtkawano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Beverly Joint Care

This product contains glucosamine, chondroitin and msm and is very affordable. Have gotten very good results with this product vs. others.

wdolfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    At WalMart I Just picked up some

Osteo Bi-Flex $15.44 (Has $2.00 coup inside)
    54 tabs
    Vit C 60mg
    Glucosamine 1500mg
    Chondroitin 1500mg
    Boron 3mg
    &

Spring Valley Ester-C $3.96
    75 tabs-500mg
    Calcium 75mg
    &

Spring Valley Flax Oil $4.48
    100 tabs-100mg

I'll let you know in May!

** Team Punani Lover ** onehawaiian's Avatar
    onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bbbd
    TKE JOINT BOOST. 1 capsule three times daily with food. Just look what it has in it, no other product can match it!!

Amount Per Serving: (3 capsules)
    Glucosamine Sulfate: 1500mg
    Purified Shark Cartilage: 1200mg
    (Naturally containing chondroitin sulfate)
    MSM (Methyl-sulfonyl-methane): 450mg
    I'd have to agree with this.
    I've had my ACL on my right knee repaired back in the 90's, and I've been able to get back into sports and working out. However, BOTH knees began to feel the effects of age and over-compensation (you're never really back to 100% after a major surgery like that). I've been through different labels, top rankers including Cytosport Joint Complex, Universal Joint Supplement and TKE. Bang for buck, and with the ingredients listed along with overall supplement performance, I'd have to say TKE Joint Boost is pretty awesome.
    I use Ejaculoid. I'd prove it to you, but I'm not a homo.

gresh is just really nice. (+1000) gresh is just really nice. (+1000) gresh is just really nice. (+1000) gresh is just really nice. (+1000) gresh is just really nice. (+1000) gresh is just really nice. (+1000) gresh is just really nice. (+1000) gresh is just really nice. (+1000) gresh is just really nice. (+1000) gresh is just really nice. (+1000) gresh is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've been using Cytosport's new topical joint product, Cytoflex, for the past 3 weeks and so far its been great. It contains both Hyaluronic Acid (HA) and Glucosamine. I've used it on my shoulders and most of my joint pain has gone away. My only complaint is drying time, its about 5 mins, other than that I highly recommend checking it out.

fatpharmboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fatpharmboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fatpharmboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fatpharmboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fatpharmboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fatpharmboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fatpharmboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fatpharmboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Support them now, so they don't hurt later

My best friend is a training consultant for a number of pro football players and he gave me something called Exoforce. I think its mainly to boost workout performance but a lot of players use it to save their joints during heavy training. I believe it recently became available to the public because they have a website that seems to allow you to order (exoforcegear.com).

I love it. In my opinion, the best joint support product is one that prevents your joints from hurting in the first place.

RocketmanR6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I take Shaklee's Joint Health Complex. It works very quickly.

dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    Proflex Joint Support, its great

evangelionpunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) evangelionpunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) evangelionpunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) evangelionpunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) evangelionpunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) evangelionpunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) evangelionpunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) evangelionpunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) evangelionpunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) evangelionpunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) evangelionpunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I take NUTRALIFE: JOINT AND CARTILAGE REPAIR POWDER FORMULA

Average Quantity Per Serve (15g)
    Energy
    -Kilojoules 118kJ
    - kilocalories 28kcal
    Carbohydrate 7.4g
    - Total Sugars 3.75g
    Protein <1g
    Fat <1g
    Glucosamine sulphate 3000mg
    Methyl Sulphonyl Methane 1500mg
    Chondroitin Sulphate 100mg
    Creatine Monohydrate 1500mg
    Citric Acid 900mg
    Citrus Bioflavonoids 200mg
    Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 200mg
    Zinc 7.2mg
    Manganese 2.5mg
    Selenium 12mcg

http://sports.nutralife.com.au/ViewProduct.aspx?id=725

Pretty good **** as you can see and quite economical @~$33AUD for 500g.

Good ****.

Dont know whether its my imagination but i could have sworn it started working within the 1st day and easing of the knee ache within 1hr.

Ever since been taking it constantly.

Seriously, WHATS more value for money than this?

I.Natic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Another Plain unflavored gelatin vote! It has been working wonders for me I put it in my hot coffee first thing in the morning and a time or two later in the day.

My shouders were killing me but i also learned to do some upper body warms up and that cured that
    Ileen :)

My journey [url]http://community.webshots.com/user/inatic[/url]

Bigger, Stronger, Faster! bluoval1's Avatar
    bluoval1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't remember who makes it but I take Glucosamine w/ Chondroiten along with Fish oil and it has made a HUGE difference. I am getting the beginnings of arthritis in my hands form 20 years of wrenching on planes. These have made the pain go away and they don't get stiff when it is cold.

Registered User italionstallion's Avatar
    italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    no dount in my mind

Omega Flex Support

this stuff is awesome
    M.O.B.

zozom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zozom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

I did not yet tried it but i' am sure that it will be one of the most cheapest and complete Join support in here.

Elastamine from Primaforce with Glucosamine 1500mg and Chondrotoine 1200mg with MSM crystal (200grams powder) from MRM

a complete joint support high quality for approximatively 17dollars and lot serving.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mrm/crystals.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/prima/elast.html
    "I don t work out, i pump iron"

Jarot7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jarot7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jarot7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jarot7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jarot7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jarot7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jarot7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jarot7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Jello