My prediction: Pain! joey joe joe's Avatar
    joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Arrow Dasani water - list of ingredients??

I don't believe that all bottled water is the same, especially when it comes to this brand. Firstly, it's made by Coca-Cola, there has to be something 'special' about it. Secondly, it's the only bottled water I know of that has a list of ingredients. Among those ingredients is salt. Now I can understand that salt could be used in their filtering process, but then why isn't it listed as an ingredient in other filtered water brands? Or, is Coca-Cola putting a little bit of salt in their water to keep you coming back for more?
    New music and video up! www.daysleftmusic.com

Believe the Unbelievable! TeamInzer's Avatar
    TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000)
    nearly all water has salt in it bro. unless you buy distilled or it actually says sodium free on it.

My prediction: Pain! joey joe joe's Avatar
    joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    True, I know that water has a whole bunch of elements in it... I guess I'm more asking why Dasani has a list of ingredients. You don't see other water producers listing out everything that's in the water. It just got me to thinking that they were adding stuff to it... and I got even more suspicious when I saw it was made by Coca-Cola. But maybe I'm just being a conspiracy theorist.
    New music and video up! www.daysleftmusic.com

MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes there are additives for taste and so they can say it contains minerals. (As useless as that may be)

Believe the Unbelievable! TeamInzer's Avatar
    TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by joey joe joe
    True, I know that water has a whole bunch of elements in it... I guess I'm more asking why Dasani has a list of ingredients. You don't see other water producers listing out everything that's in the water. It just got me to thinking that they were adding stuff to it... and I got even more suspicious when I saw it was made by Coca-Cola. But maybe I'm just being a conspiracy theorist.
    Probably lol... but if you want my opinion only drink distilled/purified water and stay away from spring/tab! I've done soo much research on this subject.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you referring to the Dasani Flavored Water Beverage or the run of the mill Dasani bottled water?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000) CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000) CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000) CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000) CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000) CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000) CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000) CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000) CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000) CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000) CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It does say salt but it also says a negligible amount..

Don't worry about it.
    I ain't straight outta compton, I'm straight out the trailer

cincinnati bengals fan. WHOOOO DEEYYYY

spada00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spada00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    its the difference between distilled and mineral water
    5'10-5"
    195-203 pounds
    --PLAY RUGBY--

http://www.sugapablo.net sugapablo's Avatar
    sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My Transformation:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/data/500/transformation10.jpg

Shauze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shauze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shauze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shauze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shauze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shauze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shauze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shauze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shauze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shauze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shauze will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I personally prefer the taste of Dasani to the taste of other bottled water, so whatever they are adding works.

Has Muscle Dysmorphia!!!! jonnyb's Avatar
    jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ugh Dasani tastes like tap water.
    Years Bodybuilding: 4 off and on
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 165lbs
    B/F:8.9%
    Supplements: Whey Isolate, Quickmass, Maltodextrin

Favorite Bodybuilders: Ahmad Haidar, Gustavo Badell, Lee Priest

Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000)
    The fact that Dasini is made by Coca Cola was always the biggest turn off for me. And I agree with the guy who said it tastes like Tap Water.

I've been drinking Penta water. Instead of ingredients of what's in it..it tells you what isn't in it; like Chlorine Free. It friggen costs $2.50 for a 32oz bottle too. :/