Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VenomX
    You wouldn't believe how much i get told i look like mark wahlberg, maybe i should do my posing routine to a marky mark song..... errrr not
    That would funny actually. I'm sure all the ladies in the audience would like that. If I could pull it off I would.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just checked out the updated pics- you're looking amazing Will! Crazy tiny waist, great shape!! (and small feet too )

All the best in the comp!!!
    BLAP BLAP BLAPB APBLAP PLAB BAPB BP@P BLAPL APBLL LBAP

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
    - Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

MAN enough to P/RR/S storm shadow's Avatar
    storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looking good man, now where are those pics of the wifey
    Hibernating

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by storm shadow
    Looking good man, now where are those pics of the wifey
    .....you were warned, at least 2 pages ago. Please delete your comment.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by uhockey
    geez....
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Here's a gym shot for you guys, to show you what i mean when i say the light washes out the cuts....

Also for all you asking for pics of me and the wife... well the wife mostly, there will be personal bios going up on the DS website featuring tasteful photos of us (clothed) training, posing and whatnot. I don't mind you guys asking for photo's of the wife as long as its out of good intent and not lust. Anyways holla
    Last edited by VenomX; 05-19-2006 at 11:28 AM.

storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by uhockey
    huh
    Hibernating

Figure Competitor/REP Brennylee's Avatar
    Brennylee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brennylee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brennylee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brennylee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brennylee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brennylee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brennylee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brennylee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brennylee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brennylee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brennylee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by atherjen
    ya, not to that song!
    your going to do AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and mark isnt hot. YOU ARE!
    Great addition to any team - one of the most knowledgable women I have seen on any forum to date. Jen, I am happy to see your name around again. All the best in your future and congrats on all your accomplishments. *Side note, super happy to know you're a figure girl too!!

~ All the best! Brenny
    Let's Stay Connected!!
    Blog: http://www.brennylee.com
    ********: https://www.********.com/brennylee
    Follow Me on Twittter: http://www.twitter.com/brendaarmstrong
    eMail: info@brennylee.com

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    For anyone curious, the weekend before last, Will took 2nd in his class and Jen took 5th out of 7 very competitive veterans.

We are uber proud.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10) VenomX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Actually for Jen it was out of 12 total women 7 of whom were national level quality.

And for an update as of this weekend I placed 3rd in Junior Middleweight, and Jennie placed 5th in Figure tall. There seemed to be a little home cooking going on down in louisiana, myself and several others had jennie at 3rd or atleast 4th. But it is what it is. We are both very happy.

Time to take some time and prep for some more shows, the original plan for myself was to do the mississippi next but i may take on the rivercity july 8th as a tuneup to get my carbup dialed in just right, we overshot it a little this weekend but it just gets me closer to that perfect setup.

Shunned, Unshunned UberBerzerker's Avatar
    UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Robboe
    uber proud.
    royalty fees, biznatch!
    If its not good for pregnant women then why would it be good for me. - MegaPump

Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VenomX
    Actually for Jen it was out of 12 total women 7 of whom were national level quality.

And for an update as of this weekend I placed 3rd in Junior Middleweight, and Jennie placed 5th in Figure tall. There seemed to be a little home cooking going on down in louisiana, myself and several others had jennie at 3rd or atleast 4th. But it is what it is. We are both very happy.

Time to take some time and prep for some more shows, the original plan for myself was to do the mississippi next but i may take on the rivercity july 8th as a tuneup to get my carbup dialed in just right, we overshot it a little this weekend but it just gets me closer to that perfect setup.
    Ahh, apologies, my mistake. That makes her debut even better!

Well done with the weekend show! (both of you)
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

You look awesome, Will. Your delts are crazy.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

now if i could just trade some delts for some chest thickness i might start winning my weight class lol

Wow looking freaking amazing venom, very nice job, agreed that you could use some work on the chest but still, f*cking amazing. Keep up the good work
    Hibernating