uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Designer Supplements and Scivation DEAL!

To coincide with our upcoming logs on the fantastic combined effects of Melting Point and Sesamin, DS and Scivation are proud to announce a GREAT deal for all bb.com members.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/design/design.htm
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/sv.htm

1 bottle MP + 1 bottle Sesamin = $65.59

Loggers will be announced soon, but with a deal this good, I hope to see many additional users achieve their goals with the amazing synergy of this stack.
    Last edited by uhockey; 05-08-2006 at 05:45 PM.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice deal man! Thanks.

bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How about a few other stacks Im on a bulk rght now
    Hero worship is unhealthy and cucklike

HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whats the recommended dosign?

40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by uhockey
    To coincide with our upcoming logs on the fantastic combined effects of Melting Point and Sesamin, DS and Scivation are proud to announce a GREAT deal for all bb.com members.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/design/design.htm
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/sv.htm

1 bottle MP + 1 bottle Sesamin = $65.59

Loggers will be announced soon, but with a deal this good, I hope to see many additional users achieve their goals with the amazing synergy of this stack.
    Sweet deal Mike. The logs will definitely be something to watch for and keep a look out on.

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The recommended dosage is 4 caps MP daily and 1-2 sesamin daily. Assess for tolerance and increase as necessary!
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sweet deal. Will add to my cart next order. Kudos, DS and Scivation...

Originally Posted by sawastea
    Sweet deal. Will add to my cart next order. Kudos, DS and Scivation...
    You never log things anymore. Shoulda signed up, we'd have loved your feedback.

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Cool

Originally Posted by uhockey
    You never log things anymore. Shoulda signed up, we'd have loved your feedback.
    I'm very busy these days with work, Mikey boy. I'd rather see new blood then some of the old farts (like me) who get the opportunity to fiddle around with supps

I have the money to buy supplements, and in the near future, I will buy this too.

Groovy. Well, if/when you try it, let us know what you think. We value all opinions.....just some more than others.

C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    awesome thanks guy!

Super Pie is my Anabolic. bobburn's Avatar
    bobburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good deal, I might introduce this to the end of my cut.

Registered User www.manfood.com's Avatar
    www.manfood.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how do I go about getting this deal? Do I just purchase it straight from BB? Let me know, I'm really excited to try this. Would it be harmful to add x-factor to this stack? I really want to try x-factor and a fat burner together. Thanks!!

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is a great, great deal.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

Just scroll the the bottom of either company's products and click on the stack. It's that easy to buy.

FYI, while Melting Point has a theoretical synergy with Xfactor, Sesamin is a no-go with Xfactor.

Registered User www.manfood.com's Avatar
    www.manfood.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    question on the that then. Would I see better fat burning results with mp and sesamin, or MP and x-factor. Thanks.

MP and Sesa. I'd use MP+XF as a ultra-lean bulker.

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow. Good deal!
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com