Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    teteness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teteness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teteness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teteness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teteness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teteness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teteness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teteness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teteness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teteness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teteness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow,surprising
    my calories have been over 400 below what is necessary
    do u think that is a bad thing and i should kick it back up or will my body be used to that npw and i'll plateau if i go back up?
    thanks

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by teteness View Post
    wow,surprising
    my calories have been over 400 below what is necessary
    do u think that is a bad thing and i should kick it back up or will my body be used to that npw and i'll plateau if i go back up?
    thanks
    That calc is just a guideline. If you havnen't been meeting your goals then consider revising, but if you've been doing well, then you don't have to change anything.
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

Twitter: FrigginLean
    YouTube: Jaim91

Unless you faint, puke, or die....keep walking
    - Jillian Michaels -

teteness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teteness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teteness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teteness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teteness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teteness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teteness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teteness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teteness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teteness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teteness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hmm yeah thing is its surprising coz im well below the guideline but have barely been losing weight at all.rather irratating

iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I love you, too! Thanx!!!!!
    Fitness and Nutrition Coach at Raw Fitness - http://RawFitnessPersonalTraining.com

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    what a pimp. thx for this!!
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wow strong bump lol!
    === 3000+ will rep back ===

***A State of Trance Crew***

Mystiqueskillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mystiqueskillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mystiqueskillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mystiqueskillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mystiqueskillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mystiqueskillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mystiqueskillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mystiqueskillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mystiqueskillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mystiqueskillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mystiqueskillz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have a question..

I'm 20 years old, 5'8" and I weight around 210 pounds. I'm trying to lose weight and my level of activity is 1.4. I pretty much sit around all day until I go play ball for an average of 3 hours a day, full court games, and I workout after for an average of 2 hours. I do this 5-6 days a week. My percentage is default: 60/35/5. My BMR is 2099, BMR+Activity is 2939, and Target BMR with diet is 2350.

So to maintain my weight without diet or exercise I have to eat 2099 calories or I will lose or gain weight? While if I exercise and workout I have to eat 2930, but if I want to lose weight while doing that I have to eat 2350? I don't really under stand how it works. And currently I'm eating a low carb diet of proteins, legumes, and veggies and only 1500 calories a day. I went from 245 to 210, but I haven't been losing any wait for the past month basically.
    Last edited by Mystiqueskillz; 09-16-2008 at 02:18 PM.

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They've only recently realised that there is a big difference between relatively inactive (let's say a housewife puttering around the kitchen while doing a little housework and watching tv) and sitting down on your bum for long periods. The bum sitting is now considered to be a risk factor for heart disease the same as things like smoking. And it also really reduces your BMR.

If you have a desk job, you need to reduce the usual estimate of calorie requirements. Unless you make a huge effort to be extremely active for all your non-work hours, you can dial back on the cals without doing yourself any harm.

A good way to get an estimate is to just eat to hunger. Eat when you are hungry, do not eat when you are not. You should find the level of food that will allow you to function. That's your real maintenance.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

Mystiqueskillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mystiqueskillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mystiqueskillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mystiqueskillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mystiqueskillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mystiqueskillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mystiqueskillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mystiqueskillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mystiqueskillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mystiqueskillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mystiqueskillz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    They've only recently realised that there is a big difference between relatively inactive (let's say a housewife puttering around the kitchen while doing a little housework and watching tv) and sitting down on your bum for long periods. The bum sitting is now considered to be a risk factor for heart disease the same as things like smoking. And it also really reduces your BMR.

If you have a desk job, you need to reduce the usual estimate of calorie requirements. Unless you make a huge effort to be extremely active for all your non-work hours, you can dial back on the cals without doing yourself any harm.

A good way to get an estimate is to just eat to hunger. Eat when you are hungry, do not eat when you are not. You should find the level of food that will allow you to function. That's your real maintenance.
    Pretty much right now, all summer, I've been at home just relaxing and doing whatever. Not that active throughout the day until I go play ball around 6 and then workout around 9 to about 11.

Starting next Wednesday I start college again and my schedule is from 9 to 3 everyday. And pretty much the only physical thing I will be doing is walking from class to class. I think I will probably eat around 1600 calories to be on the safe side. When I start school I hoping to stick with my weekly basketball and workouts, but I might cut back on the ball due to homework, but i will still try to workout 5-6 days a week. I also started doing cardio this week.

bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000)
    IDK what's going on. I followed the zip file...filled in 1-8 and I can't find any way to calculate. Is the file corrupted? What about a manual way to calculate? Thanks OP, excellent info. I'm starting KETO tomorrow.
    Disclaimer: All thoughts and opinions of the above poster and solely hers and do not necessarily reflect the view of all woman in the universe. In other words...if you don't agree..STFU and think what you like!

MACA makes you lift heavier than ever and hornier than a beast...I LOVE MACA!

DESCRIMINATION S*CKS...BUT FABULOUSNESS TRUMPS ALL!

JAWS22 is my BF...yeah...ya heard it right!
    Thanks BB.COM!

AWDBoost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AWDBoost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AWDBoost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AWDBoost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AWDBoost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AWDBoost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AWDBoost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AWDBoost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AWDBoost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AWDBoost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AWDBoost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face

Originally Posted by bambifox View Post
    IDK what's going on. I followed the zip file...filled in 1-8 and I can't find any way to calculate. Is the file corrupted? What about a manual way to calculate? Thanks OP, excellent info. I'm starting KETO tomorrow.
    Do you have MS excel? If you dont and only have the Excel viewer it wont work! I dont have it either...

bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AWDBoost View Post
    Do you have MS excel? If you dont and only have the Excel viewer it wont work! I dont have it either...
    Yes, I have MS excel. I change the info, but I can't find out where the male/female buttons are? or where to press to get it the calculate. grrrhhhh...wish I knew what i was doing wrong. But thanks anyways.
    Disclaimer: All thoughts and opinions of the above poster and solely hers and do not necessarily reflect the view of all woman in the universe. In other words...if you don't agree..STFU and think what you like!

MACA makes you lift heavier than ever and hornier than a beast...I LOVE MACA!

DESCRIMINATION S*CKS...BUT FABULOUSNESS TRUMPS ALL!

JAWS22 is my BF...yeah...ya heard it right!
    Thanks BB.COM!

not quite... domesticated justboo2u's Avatar
    justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bambifox View Post
    Yes, I have MS excel. I change the info, but I can't find out where the male/female buttons are? or where to press to get it the calculate. grrrhhhh...wish I knew what i was doing wrong. But thanks anyways.
    They're not actually buttons, but sheets... and they SHOULD be at the bottom of the page/screen... kinda like this (my own design)...

The calculating is done automatically and will be ready when you select the WOMEN sheet...
    Attached Images

BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    WOW, just found this calculator.

OP, you shall be repped. Good job.
    RAW ELITE OR DIE

1603 @ 242, raw (4-16-16)

"You can be 175 pounds SHREDDED, but with a T shirt on you just look like a skinny *******" - Mark Ripptoe

cab533 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cab533 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cab533 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cab533 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cab533 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cab533 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cab533 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cab533 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cab533 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cab533 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cab533 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question apply step 2 in the instructions

Do I put in here my lean body weight, or my actual body weight?

If it is my lean body weight, then how do I figure that out?

anniesbay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anniesbay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anniesbay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anniesbay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anniesbay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anniesbay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anniesbay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anniesbay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anniesbay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anniesbay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anniesbay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up awesome calculator

this thing is awesome. thanks so much for creating it. i'm in awe of anyone who can make excel do something like this.

ryo1549 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryo1549 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryo1549 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryo1549 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryo1549 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryo1549 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryo1549 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryo1549 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryo1549 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryo1549 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryo1549 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks this thing rocks.

Derek.c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derek.c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derek.c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derek.c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derek.c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derek.c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derek.c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derek.c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derek.c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derek.c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derek.c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thank you

This takes away a lot of work , confusion on everybodies part . Now if you could just make all the meals for me before hand . LOL .

Bundy343 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bundy343 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bundy343 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bundy343 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bundy343 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bundy343 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bundy343 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bundy343 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bundy343 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bundy343 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bundy343 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It says I need nearly 3000 Cals on a cut...That cant be right..

taarak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nutritional Alchemy

Wow! it works in OpenOffice as well. Thanks a ton.
    I'll be adapting it to my ...

BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bump for those looking for a calculator.

This thread should be a sticky

danow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump. Please sticky.

boy_named_sue is on a distinguished road. (+10) boy_named_sue is on a distinguished road. (+10) boy_named_sue is on a distinguished road. (+10) boy_named_sue is on a distinguished road. (+10) boy_named_sue is on a distinguished road. (+10) boy_named_sue is on a distinguished road. (+10) boy_named_sue is on a distinguished road. (+10) boy_named_sue is on a distinguished road. (+10) boy_named_sue is on a distinguished road. (+10) boy_named_sue is on a distinguished road. (+10) boy_named_sue is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lean Body Mass

Originally Posted by cab533
    Do I put in here my lean body weight, or my actual body weight? If it is my lean body weight, then how do I figure that out
    Has anyone answered this? I'm assuming that it does NOT take into account lean body mass because many people have expressed concern of inaccuracies. This calc should be used as a starting point rather than an exact measure, very nice none the less...

As far as obtaining lean body mass they make home body fat scales (measuring the impedance level of your body) or good old skinfold calipers. Those two methods are probably going to be the most realistic methods for most or you might have access to a hydrostatic tank which will give a more accurate measure.

Glad you mentioned this because I was thinking the same thing regarding taking into consideration LBM.

rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wow.. VERY well done bro

german93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Man2kx View Post

I'm working on another one that will be completely acurate.
    Hey bro,

Did you ever make that advanced calculator? if so, where can we find it?
    Thanks for the first calculator, it's amazing! I'm glad there are people like you that like to help out others.

hindsight is always 20/20 fishscale4sale's Avatar
    fishscale4sale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishscale4sale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishscale4sale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishscale4sale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishscale4sale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishscale4sale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishscale4sale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishscale4sale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishscale4sale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishscale4sale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishscale4sale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just found this calculator today, awesome job! I already had my ckd diet planned out and this calculator gave me almost the exact same numbers, so I guess I'm on the right track... Thanks a lot!

madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000)
    this is really cool, thank you!!!

hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If I will follow this calculator i would have to eat about 700grams of carbs on my carb ups.....thats ridiculous especially if you are cutting. Thats 2800 calories lol.....How many carbs do you guys usually get during your carbs ups. thanks

New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hugowrx04 View Post
    If I will follow this calculator i would have to eat about 700grams of carbs on my carb ups.....thats ridiculous especially if you are cutting. Thats 2800 calories lol.....How many carbs do you guys usually get during your carbs ups. thanks
    The point of carbups is to refuel your glycogen stores and that essentially means eating a little over maintenance cals. At your height and weight I dont think 2800 cals is a lot for you on a carbup...
    ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ɔqɯq underground █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂
    ***DJMctits Crew***

hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by New_York View Post
    The point of carbups is to refuel your glycogen stores and that essentially means eating a little over maintenance cals. At your height and weight I dont think 2800 cals is a lot for you on a carbup...
    i understand that....i eat 3200 cals on my carb ups(saturdays)400grams of carbs and 2000calories m-sunday...I'm cutting....

ps. Im on the anabolic diet maybe thats why is a little different for me