dman34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Few questions regarding a new Keto Diet plan

First a bit of background history:

Been dealing with a few nagging injuries for the last 8 months that have kept me out of the gym. Having a back injury as well as some terrible bicep tendinitis is a pretty brutal thing and leaves one pretty debilitated for all aspects of lifting - even cardio has been a chore but happy to say I'm finally seeing the light in my recovery. Needless to say I've put on a few lbs that I'm now looking to lose and figured I'd give Keto a go. I've done a variation of Keto in the past - Palumbo Diet - and I had great success with it dropping almost 20lbs in about 6 weeks. I just found it got really boring after a while eating the same thing every day and think that a different variation of Keto (CKD) certainly gives more meal/food options.

Anyways, last night I went on a keto calculator and plugged in my variables:

37 year old male
    6'2" 230lbs
    20% BF approx
    Activity Level: I selected that I workout every day - currently I am not lifting due to my injuries but hope to resume in another couple weeks. I do however ride my spin bike every morning for 40-50min (fasted). It says I burn between 550-650cals although I'm not sure how accurate that is. Sometimes I will switch it up and go for a brisk walk (1hr) instead. I will also try do some cardio in the evenings - another 40min or so on the bike or another brisk walk. I'm sitting at my desk most days for work so enjoy exercising 2X per day.

The calculator said my daily expenditure is 3512kcal
    Aiming for a 20% deficit it comes up with these macros for me:
    2810 kcal Daily Calorie Intake
    25 g Carbohydrates (4%, 100 kcal)
    180 g Protein (26%, 720 kcal)
    221 g Fat (70%, 1990 kcal)

Based on these numbers I should try and increase my protein and decrease my fats slightly should I not?

205g fat (x9) gives me 1845cals from fat - 65%
    215g protein (x4) gives me 860cals from protein - 35%
    This leaves 5% for carbs

Is this what I should target or am I taking in too much protein?
    How do these macros look for my goal of getting back to my ideal weight of approx 210lbs? Is the caloric deficit enough?
    Regarding the PWO drink - I obviously do not need this until I start lifting weights again in a few weeks correct? So just hit my required macros with whole foods for now and then adjust my meal plan accordingly when I add the PWO shake?
    Stick with this for 10 days or so and then carb load correct?

Any input is very much appreciated! Some great information on this site