Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    tjwaugh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help with Teenage Son

Hello-

I'm very new to all of this and I really need some help. My son who is 18 has been taking Superdrol. He has finished a second cycle and this time I think doubled up on the dose (not exactly sure aoubt what was doubled). He started peeing blood and we took him to a Doctor. He stopped taking Superdrol on Saturday when he first experienced the problem. The doctor has ordered blood work, x-rays and a CT scan for his kidney and liver. The doctor alsol told him to stop the follow-up supplements that he insists he needs to take. He told me he needs to take Milk Thistle to help the liver recover, and perfect cycle marketed by superdrol novldex which helps with his get his testosterone level back to normal. We have taken the supplements from him and refuse to give them to him until the test results are back. We called the Doctor again today becuase he is being extremely difficult and insists he needs this stuff. He swears his breast are getting puffy and he feels weird.

Please give me some advice that I can give to him. From what we understand this is only the second time he has taken Superdrol. When we found out the first time we called the doctor and got advice. The doctor warned him of the possible side affects and he swore he wouldn't take it again. Well... so much for that. We are scared to death and I keep telling him I can't help him when he's in the hospital needing a new liver!

Please help us!!!

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    your son is taking an oral steroid, which at his age could have long term effects.

there are precautions one could take, but again, at that age, his body is still developing and there is no telling what could happen.

there is an entire thread called superdrol for dummies that he should, but bottom line, he should stop ASAP.

he does need to take those sups to curb the side effects, and nolva for his pct, BUT HE SHOULD NOT BE TAKING SUPERDROL PERIOD.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

Shunned, Unshunned UberBerzerker's Avatar
    UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    exactly what is posted above +

have the Dr. continue to monitor him - most likely he will need something to jump start his testosterone production if it is low, get some bloodwork done to see where it's at. An endocrinologist should be seen just to be safe.

best wishes to your family.
    If its not good for pregnant women then why would it be good for me. - MegaPump

Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000) Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000) Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000) Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000) Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000) Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000) Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000) Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000) Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000) Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000) Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    sorry to hear that any 18 yr old shouldn't be taking steroids.throw them away

We've tried to throw them away, he just buys them again.

HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If I was 18 I'd rather run some Prostanozol, I dont see why people jump on all this stuff so fast.

REID 251 is on a distinguished road. (+10) REID 251 is on a distinguished road. (+10) REID 251 is on a distinguished road. (+10) REID 251 is on a distinguished road. (+10) REID 251 is on a distinguished road. (+10) REID 251 is on a distinguished road. (+10) REID 251 is on a distinguished road. (+10) REID 251 is on a distinguished road. (+10) REID 251 is on a distinguished road. (+10) REID 251 is on a distinguished road. (+10) REID 251 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think your son will be ok. It may take alittle while but he can pull out of it. I have not read the dosage for superdrol but I am almost sure it is the same dosage as the other prohormones ergomax and pheraplex ( made by the same company ). It should say between 10 and 40 mg's a day. If he was doubling the maximum dosage then thats pretty damn harsh. How long has he been on this second cycle and how long has it been since his last one? Has he stopped urinating blood? If so then possibly the worst is behind him short term wise. Without the nolvadex his testosterone will very slowly come back. His body will naturally want to acheive homiostasis but the recovery will be lengthy. One option you should try is an endocrinologist. That sort of doctor will be more knowledgable on the matter than a family physician. Be concerned but be optomistic your son can very well pull out of it.

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HYPEBEAST
    If I was 18 I'd rather run some Prostanozol, I dont see why people jump on all this stuff so fast.
    ignore this kid, he is a 15 year old thug named MAX who likes to challenge people to fights over the internet.

and he shouldnt be on the superdrol, but dont throw out the herbal sups that could possibly reverse/prevent/ease some of the damage already caused.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tjwaugh
    sounds like your son needs to be taught a lesson in ''tough love''

friend of mine had some ''tough love'' come his way when he got busted using drugs. Parents did all sorts of stuff like lock him out of the house if he wasn't home by curfew, take away his drivers license and car, close his bank accounts, called the cops on him when he took the family car - he's straight as an arrow now, doesn't even drink booze.

good luck.

Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    be a good parent and beat this **** out of him if he buys them again. however, after pissing blood, i highly doubt he will...

try not posting for a little while.

thanks.

Mags has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mags has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mags has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mags has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mags has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mags has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mags has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mags has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mags has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mags has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mags has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your son may need the Nolvadex to help with aany estrogen problems which may cause gynocomastia or (bitch tit). Talk to the Dr, about this issue ASAP. But we aware that many Dr.s dont know very much or nothing at all about supplements and/ or steriod usage in sports.

Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Like others have said Superdol is methasteron, an oral anabolic androgenic steroid. It it methylated so it's going to tear your liver apart. That's why liver support supplements are taken (milk thistle, NAC, ALA). You should definitely allow your son to take the Perfect cycle. All that is is the liver support supplements. It will help repair his liver. To be honest, you're probably doing him more damage withholding that supplement from him. But I understand why you would, he's been decietful and done quite a lot of damage.

Now, about the nolva. Nolva is a SERM (selective estrogen receptor modulator). Nolva is the brand name for tamoxifen citrate. If I were you I would definitely get this for your son. His natural testosterone is shut down completely. He likely has the test levels of a 5 year old girl. If the doctor doesn't prescribe it then I would go ahead and buy it online. It should be taken like so:

wk1: 40mg
    wk2: 40mg
    wk3: 20mg
    wk4: 10mg

Doses should be taken at night. No need to split up doses because the half life is around 5-7 days. So, you should have your son taking:

Perfect cycle: 2-4 pills a day...I'd say four due to the damage he's done.
    Tamoxifen Citrate - PM me for info on this

Whatever supplements you're witholding from him is fine. He doesn't need anything besides liver support and a SERM (nolva). If you're witholding protein, creatine or mulitvitamins you could be rest assured that odds are he'd be fine taking those right now, but there is a certain amount of uncertainty involved here. You haven't gotten test results back. You really don't know what kind of damage has been done. I think it is on the smarter side of things to continue withholding all supplements from him until you talk to the doctor. I would personally suggest you have him see an endocrinologist though, not a family doctor. A family doctor will only do so much. If the famil doc doesn't point you in the direction of an endocrinologist, find one yourself. Your son might have done some serious damage, not only to his liver and testicles, but his hormones and lipids. Your son could very well be infertile. That is why you need to have him see an endocrinologist.

For the future, I suggest you do some reseearch on what he's taking. All an 18 year old should be taking is protein, some creatine, multi vitamin and some fish/flaxseed oil. That's it.
    Last edited by Abe the Cop; 05-05-2006 at 12:52 PM.
    Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude tester w/White Blood -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=827721

My Megadosed Cissus Rx + Symmetry X Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=795553

I am NOT a cop.

Thank You

Thank you all so much for giving me some answers. I feel somewhat reassured but I'm still scared to death.

To answer a few questions... I think he said he doubled 17mg so that would be 34mg (I think). Also, I think he had been on the cycle for 1-2 weeks and only doubling dosage for 1 week. He has stopped peeing blood. The doctor found traces of blood on Wednesday but I think for the most part that has subsided.

Thank you again!!

Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Does he have a credit card? Take it away. Does he buy them from a store? Talk to the manager of the store. Tell the manager he could be in big trouble selling steroids to an 18 year old. Where does he buy them from? He's 18, ground him! Take away his car, kick him out of the house, teach him something valuable for god's sake! He's killing himself...

My Megadosed Cissus Rx + Symmetry X Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=795553

I am NOT a cop.

REID 251 is on a distinguished road. (+10) REID 251 is on a distinguished road. (+10) REID 251 is on a distinguished road. (+10) REID 251 is on a distinguished road. (+10) REID 251 is on a distinguished road. (+10) REID 251 is on a distinguished road. (+10) REID 251 is on a distinguished road. (+10) REID 251 is on a distinguished road. (+10) REID 251 is on a distinguished road. (+10) REID 251 is on a distinguished road. (+10) REID 251 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    [QUOTE=tjwaugh To answer a few questions... I think he said he doubled 17mg so that would be 34mg (I think).

.......wow

Thank you all so much for giving me some answers. I feel somewhat reassured but I'm still scared to death.

To answer a few questions... I think he said he doubled 17mg so that would be 34mg (I think). Also, I think he had been on the cycle for 1-2 weeks and only doubling dosage for 1 week. He has stopped peeing blood. The doctor found traces of blood on Wednesday but I think for the most part that has subsided.

Thank you again!!
    Superdrol comes in 10mg capsules. He likely lied to you about the dosage. The average cycle is run 10/20/20. He might've done 20/40/40 which would be big trouble in little china. Just follow the advice I outlined above for you and if you need extra help use the Private message function by clicking on my name and PM'ing me. I would be glad to help you.

I am NOT a cop.

MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000)
    This situation is quite unfortunate. Here are some links to better help you understand what compound your son took.

[ Superdrol - pro-Hormone or Designer Steriod? ]
    http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/article-superdrol.asp

The rest seem to be down for me

The best thing to do would be further talk to your doctor and consult a endocrinologist.
    Keto Diet:
    Start - June 13th - 198 lbs (~??% bf)
    November 06, 2009 - 168 lbs (14% bf)

Almost 4 weeks into Bulk:
    December 04, 2009 - 180 lbs @ 17%
    December 12, 2009 - 184 lbs

jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Damn, I just commended Max cuz I thought he was getting better and actually trying to help people when he posted in an x-factor thread...apparently, I was wrong...as was said before, NEVER listen to what this person says. No one with a developing endocrine system should be taking anything in the likes of Pro-hormones/Pro-steroids.
    DIABLO BARBELL
    1003, 540, 800 Multiply

Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified

NPC_Jim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPC_Jim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPC_Jim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPC_Jim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPC_Jim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPC_Jim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPC_Jim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPC_Jim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPC_Jim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPC_Jim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPC_Jim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    He started peeing blood and we took him to a Doctor.

At least he saw a danger sign and spoke to you about it.

I agree on tough love, he might hate you for a while during his withdraw, and the pain of estro-high will make him think about the danager.

UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50) UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50) UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50) UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50) UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50) UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50) UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50) UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50) UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50) UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50) UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Give your son the milk thistle and nolvadex back before permanent damage is done. Liver failure and gynecomastia are not (I assume) things you'd like your son to have.

Listen to this guy...

Originally Posted by Abe the Cop
    Like others have said Superdol is methasteron, an oral anabolic androgenic steroid. It it methylated so it's going to tear your liver apart. That's why liver support supplements are taken (milk thistle, NAC, ALA). You should definitely allow your son to take the Perfect cycle. All that is is the liver support supplements. It will help repair his liver. To be honest, you're probably doing him more damage withholding that supplement from him. But I understand why you would, he's been decietful and done quite a lot of damage.

Now, about the nolva. Nolva is a SERM (selective estrogen receptor modulator). Nolva is the brand name for tamoxifen citrate. If I were you I would definitely get this for your son. His natural testosterone is shut down completely. He likely has the test levels of a 5 year old girl. If the doctor doesn't prescribe it then I would go ahead and buy it online. It should be taken like so:

wk1: 40mg
    wk2: 40mg
    wk3: 20mg
    wk4: 10mg

Doses should be taken at night. No need to split up doses because the half life is around 5-7 days. So, you should have your son taking:

Perfect cycle: 2-4 pills a day...I'd say four due to the damage he's done.
    Tamoxifen Citrate - PM me for info on this

Whatever supplements you're witholding from him is fine. He doesn't need anything besides liver support and a SERM (nolva). If you're witholding protein, creatine or mulitvitamins you could be rest assured that odds are he'd be fine taking those right now, but there is a certain amount of uncertainty involved here. You haven't gotten test results back. You really don't know what kind of damage has been done. I think it is on the smarter side of things to continue withholding all supplements from him until you talk to the doctor. I would personally suggest you have him see an endocrinologist though, not a family doctor. A family doctor will only do so much. If the famil doc doesn't point you in the direction of an endocrinologist, find one yourself. Your son might have done some serious damage, not only to his liver and testicles, but his hormones and lipids. Your son could very well be infertile. That is why you need to have him see an endocrinologist.

For the future, I suggest you do some reseearch on what he's taking. All an 18 year old should be taking is protein, some creatine, multi vitamin and some fish/flaxseed oil. That's it.
    485/285/495 @ 200
    Ed Coan told me I had nice squat form.

C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i hope every teen on this website reads this

lokischild is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokischild is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokischild is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokischild is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokischild is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokischild is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokischild is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokischild is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokischild is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokischild is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokischild is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by tech2
    i hope every teen on this website reads this
    YES. And ask themselves if they want to risk being the horror story that leads to congress making all supps available by prescription only. This is exactly how messed up things like that can come to be.

Hate to say it, but, after reading things like this, I almost think they should make it you have to be 21 to buy supps, just like booze. Kids going to stupid things like this, fine, get draconian. Taking that stand now might prevent it all being banned later.

Take a look ahead. Life extends more than 2 feet in front of us.
    Play the ball, not the man.

"a good MRP beats eating a drive-thru greasebomb." - JustLost

Location: Sitting in my treestand, patiently and quietly waiting on the next world record P&Y buck to walk past.
    SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thank you again!!

After he has been off the steriods for a couple of months, you should take him back for another urine test. The lab can find blood in the urine even though you can't see it. For some reason, this is "normal" although not natural for some people. And I would follow up with an endocrinologist just to make sure his hormones are returning to normal.
    The Socialist Party candidate for President of the US, Norman Thomas, said this in a 1944 speech: "The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of "liberalism," they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened."

DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Right... Im not sure I believe this, IP check eh?

xven is on a distinguished road. (+10) xven is on a distinguished road. (+10) xven is on a distinguished road. (+10) xven is on a distinguished road. (+10) xven is on a distinguished road. (+10) xven is on a distinguished road. (+10) xven is on a distinguished road. (+10) xven is on a distinguished road. (+10) xven is on a distinguished road. (+10) xven is on a distinguished road. (+10) xven is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by UberBerzerker
    sounds like your son needs to be taught a lesson in ''tough love''

friend of mine had some ''tough love'' come his way when he got busted using drugs. Parents did all sorts of stuff like lock him out of the house if he wasn't home by curfew, take away his drivers license and car, close his bank accounts, called the cops on him when he took the family car - he's straight as an arrow now, doesn't even drink booze.

good luck.
    He most definitely needs to learn from his mistakes, I agree. However, this is no light matter. This will seriously affect his quality of life, sex, relationships, and almost anything. Hormones are not to be messed with. They have serious consequences that come along. I do not think, not helping him through this is the best way to get the point of "tough luck" across. He need's to learn, but not in this retrospect.

As for the doctor, most, and no disrespect intended, don't know extensive amounts about steriods and supplements. Unless your doctor is being cautious, and waiting on bloodwork before doing anything, I don't think this is the best way to go about it. Support supplements after a cycle are an absolute must! I would push you to get a second opinion from an endocrinologist.

I hope your son will get better and learn to be a more responsible person. My best regards to your family.

NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If he was peeing blood he was probably taking well over 20mg or even 40mg. Some people just cant get the "more is better" idea out of their head. On top of this, an 18 year old is probably very likely to go out and drink heavily at a party or something while on a cycle. Drinking + Oral steroids = bad results (Like peeing blood)

SnakeVette80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnakeVette80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnakeVette80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnakeVette80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnakeVette80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnakeVette80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnakeVette80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnakeVette80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnakeVette80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnakeVette80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnakeVette80 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sorry to hear about your experience. This thread should be a sticky that everyone under 21 or 22 should read before posting about Superdrol. Point blank, this is what happens to people who are careless about what they put in their bodies. I am sorry to hear about what has happened to your son but I hope that many learn something from this.
    "I'm a big believer in starting with high standards and raising them. We make progress only when we push ourselves to the highest level. If we don't progress, we backslide into bad habits, laziness and poor attitude." - Dan Gable

WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    very silly boy. AAS is no joke.
    2nd cycle? he's definately done himself some irreversible damage. and being a -drol, it'll affect him in later years - he's predisposed himself to prostate enlargement, early baldness, liver and kidney problems, and a whole lot of other stuff.
    34mg per day is loads, even for an adult. most adults in their 30s on SD keep to under 30mg per day - more than that gives side effects. i once read a Superdrol log written by a 30-something year old man who started to experience prostate enlargement towards the end of his 21-day cycle, and he went no higher than 20mg per day. he had to see a doctor and take Saw Palmetto to support his prostate.
    the best way to get your son to stop is not to punish him, but to educate him on the dangers of steroids. i was interested in buying SD a few months ago, and i asked my stepdad about it (he's a professor of medicine and he did bodybuilding at about my age). instead of saying 'no, of course not', he told me what exactly steroids were, and taught me about the dangers of taking them. he didn't forbid me from getting them, he just warned me against the idea. now i don't want to take steroids because i know that they can be extremely dangerous. he'd probably let me buy steroids, but i wouldn't, and he knows this.
    that should work - teach him about steroids and their effects - short term and long term and if you explain it to him properly/if he has any sense whatsoever, he'll listen to you and he'll stop.
    once you've got him to stop, get him a PCT - Rebound XT or 6-OXO are supposed to be good, and Tribulus - these should help restore his endocrine system somewhat. his liver's obviously taken a bashing - give him Milk Thistle or something. and also Saw Palmetto - he'll encounter lots of prostate problems when he's older, so make sure he gets something to minimise these effects.
    he'll have done himself some bad damage and will probably never fully recover, but these things should definately help minimise and maybe reverse some of the damage. i hope he won't be affected badly.

kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000) kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000) kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000) kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000) kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000) kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000) kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000) kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000) kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000) kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000) kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000)

Peeing blood

The C17 methylated substances when taken in excessive dosage or stacked with other c17 substances can thin the wall of the urinary tract. it can be thined enough that the blood actually comes through the wall.

If it has ceased I would not be concerned about that as much. I would be more concerned with the bloodwork results for liver damage from the obviously high doses, and with getting him into seeing an endocrinologist.

you can go with the Nolva doses that are suggested here, but due to his age and the potential permenant damage to his endocrine system, I would strongly recomend seeing an endocrinologist.
    Live your DREAMS -> www.kabukiwarrior.com

1010 Squat @ 220
    672 Bench @ 220
    801 Dead @ 198