Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

WOMEN - Enter The NEW Female Transformation Of The Week.

Attention Females:

Have you made an incredible transformation? Would you like to share it with the world?

Enter the Female Transformation Of The Week.

As you all know, we started the Transformation of the Week back in August of 2002 and it is still going strong. We want to bring our visitors more, so starting at the end of May; we will be bringing our viewers 2 Transformations each week. One male and one female transformation added every Wednesday.

If you have what it takes, send over the following info in as much detail as possible:

Pics
    Vital Stats (before and after)
    Why You Got Started?
    How You Did It?
    What Supplements Did You Take?
    Give Us A Sample Week Of Your Diet.
    What Did A Sample Week Of Training Consist Of (exercises, reps, sets)?
    Suggestions For Others.

Be sure to check out:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/trans.htm

To view other Transformations to get an idea of what we are looking for.

If you have any questions, e-mail Will at will@bodybuilding.com. Send all of your entries to will@bodybuilding.com.

Thanks and I hope to hear from you all!

Will
    Web Manager
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat

the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We are still looking for great female transformations each week. Have you changed your body? Whether it be weight loss or muscle gain, we want to highlight you on our front page.

Email Will at femaletransformations@bodybuilding.com for more details.

Will
    Webmaster
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat

EstrognGrl ina TestoWorld msfatbootie's Avatar
    msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what happened to all the ladies with the great transformations?? I am surprised to see this one empty.
    ---
    msfatbootie=aminapeterson

A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority

"Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity." --JFK

"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
    ~ Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.myspace.com/msfatbootie

From Fatbootie to PHATBootie journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5478273

yautis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    give me another 3-4months or more
    I'm still recovering after nasty motorbike crash 3 weeks ago, can't train abs and pecs at the moment - pain in the right shoulder/chest
    Just Go, Go, never Stop, never Think and Do the right thing!

bdybldrchk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdybldrchk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdybldrchk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdybldrchk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Ditto on the extra time! I need like 11 weeks to go ! then Ill definetely send my stats in!
    If there exists no possibility of failure, then victory is meaningless. -- Robert H. Schuller

Coffee_Gal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I still need a few more months!!!! about 4 I think!! ! I wish someone would enter though, i like to see peoples big change, its inspiring
    ~I want to be beautiful, from inside TO the outside~

Rae Jai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rae Jai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rae Jai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rae Jai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rae Jai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rae Jai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

I'm currently on deployment. I'm trying to arrangment for my aunt to send me some of my fat pics. As soon as I get that in order, I would love to be your next Transformation Story. I'm also currently in the BB.com Transformation contest and there will be even more of a story for me to tell. You'll be hearing from me soon...
    I Hate Excuses!

speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Wink

I have changed my body since January. I have changed my wkout routine to do 1hr cardio early am and also 1/2 at lunch time. Working 2 jobs is not easy but I'm a fanatic and love every minute of it.

First pic was taken 1/27 and the second one just Wednesday 3/21. I should be around 10% body fat and I'm at 101lbs.
    Attached Images

Xquisit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xquisit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xquisit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xquisit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xquisit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xquisit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xquisit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xquisit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xquisit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xquisit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xquisit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by speedy-vet View Post
    I have changed my body since January. I have changed my wkout routine to do 1hr cardio early am and also 1/2 at lunch time. Working 2 jobs is not easy but I'm a fanatic and love every minute of it.

First pic was taken 1/27 and the second one just Wednesday 3/21. I should be around 10% body fat and I'm at 101lbs.

WoW!!!!!!!!!!! Great work!

Reps!

Baby K will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby K will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby K will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby K will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby K will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby K will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby K will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby K will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby K will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby K will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby K will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow you look fantastic - would love to see a sample of your diet!
    Less talk more action

speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile

Originally Posted by Baby K View Post
    wow you look fantastic - would love to see a sample of your diet!
    My diet consists of 5 meals (usually 6 but I'm small)
    Breakfast: 1/2 cup oatmeal with 1/2 apple - 5 eggwhites

meal 2 - 1cup veggies, 1 potato or yam, 4oz of lean meat (cken/turkey)
    meal 3, 4 - same just change the potato for either 3/4cup rice, beans
    meal 5 - 2cups of veggies and 5 eggwhites - make it omelette? sp

1 gal of water a day

I'm allowed a cup of coffee, use splenda
    I'm allowed 1 apple so I split it 1/2 with oatmeal in the morning and the other half I eat it like between meal 4 and 5.

I am not at 10% fat.. I'm on my 7th wk before competition. I also have learned that there are diff ways to measure fat. My trainer did the 9 pinch and I was 10% about 5 wks ago. Nutritionist took it last wk and was 10% but I know I have leaned out a lot!

roxy42277 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roxy42277 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roxy42277 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roxy42277 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roxy42277 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roxy42277 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roxy42277 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roxy42277 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roxy42277 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roxy42277 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roxy42277 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    6 more weeks and you bet ill go for the transformation of the week!!! i already have a pretty cool transformation going on!! yeaaahhh!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=125867701&posted=1#post125867701

Tight Curves product review

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=127158341#post127158341
    work out journal

yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I sent one in didn't hear anything back from bb.com. They probably recieve soooo many a day
    . Here is before and afters

12/27/05 160+

4/4/06 138 After doing Body for Life Program

Very first show 10/16/06 First place novice, open, and overall

Offseason 116

4/22/07 111 Competing yet again: 3 week out

Last edited by yettamae; 04-24-2007 at 07:56 AM.
    "It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Thats how winning is done." (Rocky Balboa)

frolik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frolik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frolik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frolik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frolik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frolik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frolik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frolik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frolik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frolik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frolik has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    WOW yettamae, amazing transformation!!! GORGEOUS!
    ---one day at a time---

goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yettamae

You are a true inspiration! I'm amazed! YOU GO GIRL!
    "I will persist until I succeed!" - Og Mandino

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid."

Lena22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Wow!

Yettamae, that's awesome. Its different to see someone follow through with their goals rather than just talking about them! Keep it up girl...
    All I ask is for 100%

2muchbackend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2muchbackend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2muchbackend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yettamae you look great! did you work with someone on your diet or did you just do it yourself?
    Carrie

jamielee143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Wow

Wow Yettamae, that's amazing!! You go girl!
    How did u do it??? The Body for life book?? I have it, but
    honestly haven't stuck to it!! My stupidity, but the
    weather in NY is getting nicer & I have some work to do!
    I gained my 20 lbs back so I'm up to 154lbs. It's gotta GO!!!
    once again .... YOU LOOK GREAT!!
    Fitness - If it came in a bottle, everybody would have a great body.
    - Cher

kangaroogirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink I'll definitelly do that!

Thanks--I'll definitely put my entry through next week. I just finished the 12week BodyBlitz challenge through Women's Health & Fitness magazine here in Australia and I'm really proud of the results I've gotten. I have bigger and more exciting goals now for the rest of this year and my transformation has totally changed my life. I'm waiting for my after pics from a photoshoot so you should see my entry next week!!

X hillary
    "If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got!"

sarahalyse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sarahalyse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sarahalyse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sarahalyse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sarahalyse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sarahalyse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sarahalyse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sarahalyse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sarahalyse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sarahalyse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sarahalyse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    inspiration of the day...yettamae!!!

so amazing! thanks for sharing!

oh and give me 6 more weeks to 2 months and i'm all over the transformation of the week.
    Last edited by sarahalyse; 06-11-2007 at 05:46 AM.
    My Workout Journal ---> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3044651

Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. - 1 Corinthians 9:24

iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    webmaster, I might be submitting mine soon. Just need some feedback first

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/iNatalia
    Fitness and Nutrition Coach at Raw Fitness - http://RawFitnessPersonalTraining.com

iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by yettamae View Post
    I sent one in didn't hear anything back from bb.com. They probably recieve soooo many a day
    . Here is before and afters

12/27/05 160+
    [/IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/operadivette/PC270004.jpg[/IMG]

4/4/06 138 After doing Body for Life Program

[/IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/operadivette/P1010019.jpg[/IMG]

Very first show 10/16/06 First place novice, open, and overall

[/IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/operadivette/06MsUSBFFigureNationalChampion.jpg[/IMG]

Offseason 116

4/22/07 111 Competing yet again: 3 week out

[/IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/operadivette/P1010386.jpg[/IMG]

fantastic job!
    repped
    Last edited by IKermit; 06-15-2007 at 10:52 PM.
    reborn.

New workout log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173535571

IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've got my before pics on my BodySpace, and I'm now entering the Misc transformation contest, so I'll update you 12 weeks from now if that's what you're after?
    Viking to the core.

Fark yew.

SuziCue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuziCue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuziCue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuziCue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuziCue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuziCue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuziCue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuziCue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuziCue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuziCue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuziCue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    WOW! You look awesome and I can tell you that feel as good as you look. What an amazing accomplishment-you rock! Best of luck.
    You know if it were easy, EVERYONE would be doing it. www.shapeupwithsuzie.com

Proud Team Bombshell Member

gixxerchick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow yettamae!!! you look fantasic. I am 14 weeks out from my first comp and are continually inspired b everyone on this site.

gixxerchick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

its all been said above "wow" "awesome" inspirational"
    well done yettamae.....

jo_c_zavala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    WOw! You have done a great job

Shootin Loads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shootin Loads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shootin Loads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shootin Loads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shootin Loads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shootin Loads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shootin Loads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shootin Loads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shootin Loads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shootin Loads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shootin Loads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Milf

Originally Posted by speedy-vet View Post

Lookin' good there.

mermaidontop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Speedy-Vet,

You are truly an inspiration. I'm 42 and was feeling like it wasn't possible anymore to make that kind of a change. My diet is similiar, but I'd love to know what type of program you followed.

RUSTYMUSCLE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile I'm In!!!!!!!

First of all:Yetta Mae that's amazing!!!!!!!!! I'M NEXT!!!! I will be submitting my before and after pictures to this website soon. RUSTY