mafnadeda is on a distinguished road. (+10) mafnadeda is on a distinguished road. (+10) mafnadeda is on a distinguished road. (+10) mafnadeda is on a distinguished road. (+10) mafnadeda is on a distinguished road. (+10) mafnadeda is on a distinguished road. (+10) mafnadeda is on a distinguished road. (+10) mafnadeda is on a distinguished road. (+10) mafnadeda is on a distinguished road. (+10) mafnadeda is on a distinguished road. (+10) mafnadeda is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Female bodybuilding information/ role models?

I'm a 22 f lifter, and I want to be competitive one-day. All the female body building I see is just "fitchicks". I wish there was a female Jeff nippard. -yes I know his girlfriend Stephanie but she's one of the very few science based female lifters that doesn't completely use her butt for views. I feel left out! I wish there were more chicks talking about building different types of physiques. I have a long athletic history and have also has some injuries that left me unable to walk for months. I just really wish female bodybuilding was as popular as men's. Are there any chicks other than Stephanie and Abby Pollock I need to know about? (Who arent openly on steroids)

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    With the exception of a few minor details, female bodybuilding and male bodybuilding tend to follow relatively the same protocols. (yes, arguably women can handle more volume but less intensity).

The big problem is like you said... the big female bodybuilders just don't fit into the new tiktok/IG world as they are viewed as too manly. Even the olympia was pretty over female bodybuilding and the sport was pretty much kept alive by "schmos" (males who would pay big money for private shows IE muscle fetishists).

And many are still in the fake natty world so they can sell supplements. You could look into other countries though, Thailand and Korea have many new female bodybuilders that are building quite the following like Yeon-Woo Jhi.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel