sekinpetr is not very well liked. (-100) sekinpetr is not very well liked. (-100) sekinpetr is not very well liked. (-100) sekinpetr is not very well liked. (-100) sekinpetr is not very well liked. (-100) sekinpetr is not very well liked. (-100) sekinpetr is not very well liked. (-100) sekinpetr is not very well liked. (-100) sekinpetr is not very well liked. (-100) sekinpetr is not very well liked. (-100) sekinpetr is not very well liked. (-100)

Female bodybuilders are beautiful.

Female bodybuilders are perfectly beautiful people who deserve just as much respect for their hard work as any other athlete. A lot of people think: "oh, that's unattractive, that's so unladylike, she's gross." Most images of both male and female bodybuilders are from competitions and they all look super weird from that gaudy spray-on tan and being dehydrated to make their bodies stand out more. There will always be some people who take things too far, with the anabolic steroids and all, but the bodybuilding community in general seems like a lovely bunch. I'm of course no bodybuilder (My body is basically 90% donuts, and the other 10% is more donuts), but they all seem nice to me.