Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Keep sending in Yettamae. They'll eventually send you a response...I promise. You look great.

To everyone...keep up the great work!!
    Walk softly and carry an armored tank division, I always say.
    - Colonel Nathan R. Jessep (a.k.a. Jack Nicholson), A Few Good Men

Lettin my inner child out SeaJules's Avatar
    SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by speedy-vet View Post
    I have changed my body since January. I have changed my wkout routine to do 1hr cardio early am and also 1/2 at lunch time. Working 2 jobs is not easy but I'm a fanatic and love every minute of it.

First pic was taken 1/27 and the second one just Wednesday 3/21. I should be around 10% body fat and I'm at 101lbs.
    Wow! You look amazing!

SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile

Originally Posted by chinchillables View Post
    Damn girl... you changed over something major!
    All I can say is WOW!

Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SeaJules View Post
    All I can say is WOW!
    x2 - amazing and inspiring progress!! How great is this site!
    The Cutting Contest in the Losing Fat section has motivated me to lose 55lbs since the beginning of the year, and I have a long way to go yet, another 20lbs needs to come off and build muscle, but it all comes together when I see pics like YettaMae's and Speedy-Vet's!! Awesome job!
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit" -Aristotle

francesrowena is on a distinguished road. (+10) francesrowena is on a distinguished road. (+10) francesrowena is on a distinguished road. (+10) francesrowena is on a distinguished road. (+10) francesrowena is on a distinguished road. (+10) francesrowena is on a distinguished road. (+10) francesrowena is on a distinguished road. (+10) francesrowena is on a distinguished road. (+10) francesrowena is on a distinguished road. (+10) francesrowena is on a distinguished road. (+10) francesrowena is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

i come to this site for motivation and it has helped me out of a lot. i spend a lot of hours reading what people have done. i love the fact there are people out there who will try to help people out with their goals. and awesome jobs on the transformations...

i did have a transformation and i do have pictures, but they are only of my face. i was disgusted of how my body was, so i had to cut my body out of those pictures. all throughout highschool i was 115. after highschool i gained 74 pounds. it crept up on me. so on 2004 i was weighing 189. from 1999 to 2004, i was in an abusive relationship it was both physical and verbal. he put me down so much that i gave up on myself. my confidence and self esteem was gone. so after we broke up, i started proving myself & him wrong by getting back into shape and losing weight. i went down to 145 in 2005. i worked my butt off. by working out everyday and playing tennis 3 times a week. i cut back on sugar, salt, filipino food... i ate healthy. i don't remember what i ate.. but it was all healthy. i did eat a lot of tuna, salmon, eggs... the attached picture was my transformation. oh and the first transformation i was on hydroxycut the whole time.

i went from a size 18 to a size 10,11,12 (depends on the material). i went from a size XL to a S or M (depends on the material).

2006 to part of 2007 i had a partially torn ACL so i had 3 months of physical therapy, so i've been having a hard time trying to get back into tennis. i've played tennis on and off through out my life since i was 9 years old.

i managed to keep that weight off until september of 2007. i started gaining weight. my current boyfriend was being deployed to kuwait for 7 months. so i was depressed and stopped working out. i gained about 28 pounds. instead of it going the whole body like last time. it went to particular areas of my body. so may 2008 i was weighing at 178. its now july and i'm down to 159. i dropped 1 pant size and i am getting a lot of compliments. a list of supplements i am taking are on my profile. i'm taking bsn supplements. my workout is also on my profile. i workout twice a day. around 5am and then during lunch (my gym is down the street from where i work). i rest on the weekends. i work full time.. very soon i will be going to school. so my days will start at 4:15 and end at 11pm. my bed time now is 8pm, so i can get enough rest. right now i do have a goal is to lose 30 more pounds by sept 30th...
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by jle View Post
    Here is my "transformation", not super amazing by any means...but enough for me to reach my goal! I think it is important for those people out there struggling with the last 15 or 10 to keep pushing through that difficult time and slooowwww progress.
    Fabulous!
    Just stay motivated man, you've got a whole team here rooting for you!- Tikibeast

I'm a work in progress. Be patient.

Arachibutyrophobia is Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth.

rebelynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rebelynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow, amazing.

Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

So Close!

I wanna loose some more body fat, lost 62 pounds so far! You will see me in the future.

Seawren is just really nice. (+1000) Seawren is just really nice. (+1000) Seawren is just really nice. (+1000) Seawren is just really nice. (+1000) Seawren is just really nice. (+1000) Seawren is just really nice. (+1000) Seawren is just really nice. (+1000) Seawren is just really nice. (+1000) Seawren is just really nice. (+1000) Seawren is just really nice. (+1000) Seawren is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have changed my body since January. I have changed my wkout routine to do 1hr cardio early am and also 1/2 at lunch time. Working 2 jobs is not easy but I'm a fanatic and love every minute of it.

First pic was taken 1/27 and the second one just Wednesday 3/21. I should be around 10% body fat and I'm at 101lbs.
    GREAT JOB!!!!!!

Skorpia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skorpia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skorpia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skorpia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skorpia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skorpia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skorpia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skorpia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skorpia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skorpia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skorpia is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ill do it later, kinda just getting started on the weight loss thing again but i do have some "fat" pics so ill save them and maybe put some progress pics up later
    Live the life you love - Love the life you live

HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    just wanted to say how excited i am to be transformation of the week!! whoo hoo!!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cc_habitualhealth.htm
    CHECK OUT MY TRANSFORMATION FEATURE! http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cc_habitualhealth.htm

zchary13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zchary13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zchary13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zchary13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zchary13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zchary13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zchary13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zchary13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zchary13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zchary13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zchary13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    HabitualHealth wow that is an amazing transformation. You look exquesite, unbelieable change. You look so amazing now. If you keep at it like that you wont be a single mom for long!!!!! Great job
    Live life to your fullest! Not everyone elses!!

02/08/10-231lbs
    02/14/10-224lbs
    02/20/10-222lbs
    02/26/10-218lbs
    03/03/10-218lbs
    03/09/10-216lbs
    03/15/10-213lbs
    03/21/10-211lbs
    03/27/10-

HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by zchary13 View Post
    HabitualHealth wow that is an amazing transformation. You look exquesite, unbelieable change. You look so amazing now. If you keep at it like that you wont be a single mom for long!!!!! Great job
    lol, awwww thank you sooo very much for the awesome compliment.
    CHECK OUT MY TRANSFORMATION FEATURE! http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cc_habitualhealth.htm

Hotfitmom82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hotfitmom82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hotfitmom82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hotfitmom82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hotfitmom82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hotfitmom82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hotfitmom82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hotfitmom82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Transformation...

I'll post pictures next week. I had the NASTY flu and haven't been able to get out of bed.. let me get in the gym for a week, then I'll post......and win ;o)
    "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!"
    (registered tm)

"Got Fitness??"
    (registered tm)

user4894514884 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4894514884 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4894514884 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4894514884 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4894514884 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4894514884 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4894514884 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4894514884 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4894514884 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4894514884 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4894514884 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    DECEMBER 31'ST 2008

MARCH 4TH, 2009

Currently less than 4 weeks to my first competition
    GO HARD OR GO HOME

Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10) Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10) Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10) Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10) Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10) Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10) Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10) Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10) Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10) Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10) Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Down right scrawny to thin and fit!

Me at 5'4" and 98 lbs...

After gaining 10 lbs. of muscle!

I have a past of Anorexia unfortunatly... and off and on, throughout the past three years, have put my body through hell. At my lowest point, I was a 70 lb. skeleton, bed bound and dying in a hospital. I've finally achieved a healthy weight, and a healthy life. My athletic ability is the strongest it's ever been, and I appreciate the simplicities so many of us overlook on a daily basis. I'm proud of my body now, and I cherish it, along with my heath, to a great extent.

This transformation was VERY difficult (note, these pictures are FAR from my worst... my family lovingly deleted/burned all low-weight photos) to achieve, and took many years to do so. I had to slowly work my way back up to exercising again, by regaining heart health through stabelizination of my cardio vascular system. This required complete rest for three months, intense medical monitoring, in addition to a daily diet of 4,000 calories (primarily composed of protein/fats). My lifestyle was completely sedentary, seeing as I was in the hospital.

After given permission to resume physical activity, I had to first LEARN TO WALK again! I had been on bed rest for three months, so a flight of stairs was a bit much. I would slowly do more and more, until I could walk a mile, then two, then three. Soon, I started jogging. Then, I began running again. Finally, I was fit enough to dance again! Sure, my performance was weak, but I felt that amazing feeling, the love for dance and running again.

Resuming my ACTUAL training was one of the most arduous, yet rewarding expiriences ever. Getting back into the routine, learning to push past my limits, yet monitor my safety all at the same time. I actually worked my way up through a variety of activities... first I would achieve riding my bike for 30 minuts straight, then running 30 minuts straight, then go to dance class. After about a month of consistent, yet light activity (I consider 30 minuts light daily, based upon my USUAL activity level!), I felt like myself.

I won't bore you to death with the whole story, because like I mentioned, this was a long, and hard process. Today, I dance for a half an hour, run four miles, and spend an hour on toning exercises six days a week. To maintain my weight, I eat ALOT of calories, but don't mind doing so- beacuse my body both needs and WANTS adequate nutrition. I am able to run a 5:15 mile, 18:45 5K, and have been consistently winning dance competitions against hundreds of girls. I just hope I can keep up with this good life.

I know that physically, you aren't able to see much of a transformation, but trust me, there's been a HUGE one (have gained 38 lbs. over three years... much needed!) though spiritually, I have transformed as well. I hope to maintain my weight and "buff up" even more!
    Last edited by Julzdanceruns; 04-06-2009 at 05:51 PM. Reason: pictures
    Burke Irish Dancer, National's Qualifyer
    - 2009 Celtic Fling Irish Dance Competition Champion

Boardman Varsity Cross Country and Varsity Track
    - 2:35 800 Meter
    - 5:51 1600 Meter
    - 11:30 3200 Meter
    - 20:00 5000 Meter (5K)

"Potential can only be what you make of it, but motivation will go as far as you take it"

"Talent is one thing... dedication is everything"

...living on a prayer

Dance.Run.Dream.

Texas78259 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

just began...goal reached by 09/2009

Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
    We are still looking for great female transformations each week. Have you changed your body? Whether it be weight loss or muscle gain, we want to highlight you on our front page.

Email Will at femaletransformations@bodybuilding.com for more details.

Webmaster
    standby......will post pics 09/2009

nice to know this thread is out here.

Di

Texas78259 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Julzdanceruns View Post
    Me at 5'4" and 98 lbs...

I have a past of Anorexia unfortunatly... and off and on, throughout the past three years, have put my body through hell. At my lowest point, I was a 70 lb. skeleton, bed bound and dying in a hospital. I've finally achieved a healthy weight, and a healthy life. My athletic ability is the strongest it's ever been, and I appreciate the simplicities so many of us overlook on a daily basis. I'm proud of my body now, and I cherish it, along with my heath, to a great extent.

This transformation was VERY difficult (note, these pictures are FAR from my worst... my family lovingly deleted/burned all low-weight photos) to achieve, and took many years to do so. I had to slowly work my way back up to exercising again, by regaining heart health through stabelizination of my cardio vascular system. This required complete rest for three months, intense medical monitoring, in addition to a daily diet of 4,000 calories (primarily composed of protein/fats). My lifestyle was completely sedentary, seeing as I was in the hospital.

After given permission to resume physical activity, I had to first LEARN TO WALK again! I had been on bed rest for three months, so a flight of stairs was a bit much. I would slowly do more and more, until I could walk a mile, then two, then three. Soon, I started jogging. Then, I began running again. Finally, I was fit enough to dance again! Sure, my performance was weak, but I felt that amazing feeling, the love for dance and running again.

Resuming my ACTUAL training was one of the most arduous, yet rewarding expiriences ever. Getting back into the routine, learning to push past my limits, yet monitor my safety all at the same time. I actually worked my way up through a variety of activities... first I would achieve riding my bike for 30 minuts straight, then running 30 minuts straight, then go to dance class. After about a month of consistent, yet light activity (I consider 30 minuts light daily, based upon my USUAL activity level!), I felt like myself.

I won't bore you to death with the whole story, because like I mentioned, this was a long, and hard process. Today, I dance for a half an hour, run four miles, and spend an hour on toning exercises six days a week. To maintain my weight, I eat ALOT of calories, but don't mind doing so- beacuse my body both needs and WANTS adequate nutrition. I am able to run a 5:15 mile, 18:45 5K, and have been consistently winning dance competitions against hundreds of girls. I just hope I can keep up with this good life.

I know that physically, you aren't able to see much of a transformation, but trust me, there's been a HUGE one (have gained 38 lbs. over three years... much needed!) though spiritually, I have transformed as well. I hope to maintain my weight and "buff up" even more!
    CONGRATS.....you look beautiful with curves.....keep up the good work!

Ken29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ken29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ken29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ken29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ken29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ken29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ken29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ken29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ken29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ken29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ken29 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CrazyEnough View Post
    How I made a change and got a second shot at life

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/transf78.htm

Wow I have to say I really like the transformation

merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000)
    How long would i need to give before entering my 1st contest?
    im currently 5"3
    131lb
    probably 23% bodyfat (no idea) i reckon ive got 5-10kgs of fat on me!
    and very little muscle

do you think if i followed a strick plan i could get to competition state by october?
    -->>MMC<<--
    "Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island."

MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm not old enough for the women's transformation lol! But everyone looks great!
    "You've mistaken my dedication to Fitness for an obsession...therefore...I will say that you are dedicated to sitting on your ass all day long."

TheGazelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wow. You look wonderful.

The rest of you look great, too.

Julzdanceruns - great job.

I have to say it is refreshing to see other people who have a difficult time gaining weight or who are smaller and trying to build muscles. That would be me.

TheGazelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by fitnuf View Post
    Hi, Im new here and a bit shy about showing before and current pics- but here goes!
    I am 38 years old, mother of three kids aged 7 through to 14... and have lost 18 kilos. I have recently qualified as a fitness instructor. I am hoping to continue to improve and would love to reach competition level!

Im inspired by the stories and pics I have seen on here already and hope that in some way in time I can also I can help and inspire others. Also hoping to make new friends and learn from those who have gone before me and have experience with competing.

Congratulations to all you amazing transformation ladies! You ROCK!!!!
    Anji x
    Great job!! I love all of these transformations - gives me hope

annamaywilson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

bravo

Thanks for sharing your story. I am always glad to be reminded that every person's fitness history is singular, yet by hearing each others', we are strengthened. I really like how you're focusing on strength and inner beauty. That makes you beautiful to me. Thanks for your example!

(referring to Julzdanzruns's story)
    Last edited by annamaywilson; 07-16-2009 at 06:19 AM.

ms12weeks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you are so gorgeous!! Im inspired!
    You can do it! Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

ms12weeks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Julzdanceruns View Post
    Me at 5'4" and 98 lbs...

[

You look great!!
    You can do it! Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

kathyyork2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Originally Posted by HabitualHealth View Post
    lol, awwww thank you sooo very much for the awesome compliment.
    HabitualHealth - I'm sure you get this a lot, but your transformation is absolutely inspirational. I am where you once were. Mom of two, ready to get back to how I'm supposed to be set an example of a healthy lifestyle for my girls. I read your profile yesterday, and it finally clicked. I can do this. Thank you for posting it!!! This is an awesome forum, and I look forward to reading more

kim115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm currently on deployment. I'm trying to arrangment for my aunt to send me some of my fat pics. As soon as I get that in order, I would love to be your next Transformation Story. I'm also currently in the BB.com Transformation contest and there will be even more of a story for me to tell. You'll be hearing from me soon

FXmomto3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FXmomto3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FXmomto3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FXmomto3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FXmomto3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FXmomto3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FXmomto3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FXmomto3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FXmomto3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FXmomto3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FXmomto3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How do you insert pics??? I think I figured out how to add an attachment...so I've attached my transformation SO FAR.....I plan on building plenty more muscle....I started out at 255 pounds, wearing a size 24, now I'm 145 pounds, wearing a size 8, sometimes even a 6 !!!! and in september I'm starting school in fitness and nutrition to become a personal trainer.....hopefully to give some of my time to the special olympics (where I hope I can train my own son!!! He LOVVVES weight lifting ! so cute !)
    Attached Images

Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm still working on it but here's my progress so far!

1 year between 1st and last pics (6 months of working out and lifting)

1st pic is 8 wks after having my daughter, I gained 60lbs during my pregnancy I was 175-180lbs in that pic. 2nd pic is 6 months later, I lost the weight but had a lot of muscle atrophy from ankle injuries that kept me from walking for 6 months! Last pic is 6 months after the 2nd pic, 6 months of lifting heavy in the gym!
    Attached Images