Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000)

Lost 70 lbs back in 2011

I've maintained the loss for 8 yrs now. Apparently, I can't add pictures.

Maintained weight loss since Oct 2011.
    Last edited by NerdyLady; 10-22-2019 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Removed photo link.

Carolever has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Carolever has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Carolever has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Carolever has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Carolever has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Carolever has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Carolever has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Carolever has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Carolever has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Carolever has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Carolever has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hi, in short I will be ready to show you my transformation, not only physical but also mental. These days I have lost a little bit routine for different reasons and I haven't had much time on my hands.

I want to share my change with you, because it has meant a great achievement for me since I am overcoming a very strong emotional trauma and I did it with the help of my family, friends, and at my psychiatric hospital. I will continue to share my change with you when I am ready, hopefully very soon.

I will apply the ways of prioritizing that you mention and share them with my friends to practice them together and grow together in this path of personal improvement.

rekhasantosh is not very well liked. (-100) rekhasantosh is not very well liked. (-100) rekhasantosh is not very well liked. (-100) rekhasantosh is not very well liked. (-100) rekhasantosh is not very well liked. (-100) rekhasantosh is not very well liked. (-100) rekhasantosh is not very well liked. (-100) rekhasantosh is not very well liked. (-100) rekhasantosh is not very well liked. (-100) rekhasantosh is not very well liked. (-100) rekhasantosh is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Coffee_Gal View Post
    I still need a few more months!!!! about 4 I think!! ! I wish someone would enter though, i like to see peoples big change, its inspiring
    Agreed

vidamedicos12 is not very well liked. (-100) vidamedicos12 is not very well liked. (-100) vidamedicos12 is not very well liked. (-100) vidamedicos12 is not very well liked. (-100) vidamedicos12 is not very well liked. (-100) vidamedicos12 is not very well liked. (-100) vidamedicos12 is not very well liked. (-100) vidamedicos12 is not very well liked. (-100) vidamedicos12 is not very well liked. (-100) vidamedicos12 is not very well liked. (-100) vidamedicos12 is not very well liked. (-100)
    It seems like you might be referring to a specific program, challenge, or event related to female fitness transformations. If you're looking for information on a particular initiative, it would be best to check the official website or contact the organizers directly for details on how to participate and what the specific requirements or guidelines are.

Fitness transformation challenges are often organized by fitness communities, websites, or social media platforms. They typically involve participants sharing their fitness journeys, progress photos, and stories of personal transformation.

If you provide more details or context about the specific program or event you're referring to, I might be able to offer more targeted information or guidance.

ReubenAryiku is not very well liked. (-100) ReubenAryiku is not very well liked. (-100) ReubenAryiku is not very well liked. (-100) ReubenAryiku is not very well liked. (-100) ReubenAryiku is not very well liked. (-100) ReubenAryiku is not very well liked. (-100) ReubenAryiku is not very well liked. (-100) ReubenAryiku is not very well liked. (-100) ReubenAryiku is not very well liked. (-100) ReubenAryiku is not very well liked. (-100) ReubenAryiku is not very well liked. (-100)

Thumbs up Appreciation

Originally Posted by NerdyLady View Post
    I've maintained the loss for 8 yrs now. Apparently, I can't add pictures.

Maintained weight loss since Oct 2011.

"Very motivational stories – these will greatly boost beginners' morale. Kudos, ladies!"
    Reubizzle - Personal Trainer Chichester