Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Pressed, but not crushed matpal's Avatar
    matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Re-Introducing Omega Flex Support

Hey Everyone. Yes, this is somewhat of an advertisement/promotion thread. Deal with it.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/omega/flex.html

I wanted to take some time and re-introduce Omega Flex Support. We have had this out for just under a year now, and really promoted it very little in that time which is a shame because this product is great for joint, plain and simple.

So I wanted to get people reacquainted with this stuff because I honestly feel it is the best supplement for joint pain currently on the market.

But...also because we will be doing a discounted stack promotion in the next week or so with USP Lab's and their Cissus Rx, which also is an exceptional product. From user feedback, this stack has shown to be pretty much the end all, be all for joint problems. If this stack doesn't fix what ales you, you best be going to see a doctor.

Now to show that Flex Support is the real deal and I'm not just full of hot air, it has been tested by some very reputable members here. Here is a partial list of users that have called Flex Support "the best supplement for joint pain I have ever taken"

TheUnlikelyToad
    Dito
    Aeternitatis
    Rusty319
    Rgkstl
    Musclenut

It should also be noted that a few testers here and on other boards were 45 years old and older yet still saw great results with the product.

Taken from Celadrin.com:
    What makes Cleadrin so much better than other supplements for joint pain? Well in multiple double blind studies, Celadrin has been shown effective for 100% of the people who took it. So people who do not see much, if any benefit from standard compounds such as Glucosamine will greatly benefit from Celadrin.

Not only does Celadrin enhance cell membranes throughout the body and restore fluids that cushion bones and joints to promote flexibility and mobility without pain, but it also provides a dual relief action by provide speedy relief to muscle tissue such as deep bruises, strained backs and minor sprains.

How Celadrin works:

Celadrin decreases inflammation and lubricates cell membranes throughout the body, restoring fluids that cushion bones and joints to promote flexibility and mobility. Over time, because of the reduction of inflammation delivered by using Celadrin, the joints and surrounding tissue have an opportunity to promote healthy joints.

The body is made up of an enormous amount of cells separated into varied types and functions. The cell membrane is the organized structure that separates and protects components in the cell from neighboring cells and the outside world. Some of the major components of the cell membrane are structural lipids. These lipids regulate the nutrients, minerals, electrolytes, drugs and other compounds across the cell membrane. This regulation is very critical to the adequate function and health of the individual cell.

Celadrin enhances the cell membrane and its integrity for efficient functionality. Celadrin provides the cell membrane with an ideal blend of lipids to enhance its function. A myriad or countless number of body stressors impairs and targets the cell membrane’s lipids which creates damage to the peak functioning and health of the membrane and cell. This reaction damages the membrane and can cause the cell’s demise. Consuming Celadrin enables the cell membrane to protect the cell and repel the stressors. Celadrin also assists in perfecting the functioning or the channeling capabilities of the cell membrane. The result is a more efficient, fluid, permeable and a youthful cell membrane.

No other compound but Celadrin works to restore the cell membrane to allow rapid healing, repair cartilage, restores joint fluids and speeds the healing of the joint and surrounding tendons and tissues all at the same time! Kiss your pain goodbye!

Celadrin has no know side effects or negative reactions.
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

I used to make the Holy Grail

FF/Medic

HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by matpal
    Not only does Celadrin enhance cell membranes throughout the body and restore fluids that cushion bones and joints to promote flexibility and mobility without pain, but it also provides a dual relief action by provide speedy relief to muscle tissue such as deep bruises, strained backs and minor sprains.
    ^^^Sounds promising. (stated as softball regular season starts tonight. did I mentioned I'm playing short stop? )
    Psalms 51:10-13

BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How much for the Flex Support/Cissus combo? That sounds promising...
    "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fears path, and only I will remain." -Paul Atreides

An exactly 2:1 mixture of science and bull****.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    celadrin is supposed to be very good stuff, good luck.
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BillCutting
    How much for the Flex Support/Cissus combo? That sounds promising...
    It will be a decent dollar amount off compared to separate purchases.
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

FF/Medic

‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏ factotum's Avatar
    factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz
    Celadrin and Cissus is a great joint combo. MSM, Chondroitin and Glucosamine never did much for me but Cissus and Celadrin have improved my condition quite a bit. This will be a great stack, looking forward to it.
    Yes, there is indeed a deeper component to it all.

Yeah, if anyone has more feedback they'd like to share, please do.
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

FF/Medic

HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I might pick up a bottle, this looks iight but why no glucosamine?

TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by HYPEBEAST
    I might pick up a bottle, this looks iight but why no glucosamine?
    what does a 15 year old have joint pain from?

Alot of people either do not respond to glucosamine or simply do not like it.
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

FF/Medic

HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TimoteoS
    what does a 15 year old have joint pain from?
    I dont know I'm cursed
    Tendonitis is both triceps, knee and slight elbow pain.
    X-Factor + Overtraining from newbie days + Canoeing Trip for 10 days intensly + etc really took it out so I am cursed forever now

I was really shocked at how many people have some kind of joint pain that is prohibitive in going heavy.
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

FF/Medic

yeah
    on my xf cycle i stopped doing triceps and legs, still dont, and now my tri tendon hurts wen i do biceps
    how fast does celadrin kick i i may just pick up some bulk pwoder
    and wen r u restokcin on cissus

Get Diesel Or Die Trying Younglifter16's Avatar
    Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HYPEBEAST
    I dont know I'm cursed
    Tendonitis is both triceps, knee and slight elbow pain.
    X-Factor + Overtraining from newbie days + Canoeing Trip for 10 days intensly + etc really took it out so I am cursed forever now
    I still dont get how you can have Tendonitis, people get tendonitis in the majority as adults, from years of wear and tear or from real heavy lifting/competitive sports.... I have no idea how you can have it at 15, a few days of canoeing isn't the reason. You might be surprised if you lay off the supplements and worked out right how your "tendonitis" might feel.

I may pick up a bottle of this, when I go really heavy on bench (300+) or even if its just around the heavy 200s these days, my left pec feels like its ready to tear sometimes (might not be joint though...). My wrists are starting to hurt though from really increasing my curling weight, so it will defiatnly be cool to see how this works on the wrist.
    Last edited by Younglifter16; 05-01-2006 at 03:42 PM.

Tkenshin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tkenshin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tkenshin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tkenshin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tkenshin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tkenshin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tkenshin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tkenshin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tkenshin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tkenshin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tkenshin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    omg i just bought 1 last night

Originally Posted by Younglifter16
    I still dont get how you can have Tendonitis, people get tendonitis in the majority as adults, from years of wear and tear or from real heavy lifting/competitive sports.... I have no idea how you can have it at 15, a few days of canoeing isn't the reason. You might be surprised if you lay off the supplements and worked out right how your "tendonitis" might feel.

I may pick up a bottle of this, when I go really heavy on bench (300+) or even if its just around the heavy 200s these days, my left pec feels like its ready to tear sometimes (might not be joint though...). My wrists are starting to hurt though from really increasing my curling weight, so it will defiatnly be cool to see how this works on the wrist.
    yo are you like that bored that u just sit there and wait to reply to my ****?
    and how are you gonna tell me what i have? thats like me telling u that ur not a complete moron
    now hop off my cock u e-stalker

Now, now...that was a bit uncalled for. I am sure he is trying to be helpful.

Dont go getting my thread closed!
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

FF/Medic

Now, now...that was a bit uncalled for. I am sure he is trying to be helpful.

Dont go getting my thread closed!
    Helpfull.. rofl you need to spend more time on this board

Registered User italionstallion's Avatar
    italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I used this product once in the past and it worked great for my elbow and knee pain. My elbow would always kill when doing CGBP and skull's, but after a little while on this the pain was almost completely gone.

For me, this has worked much better than cissus has. I have gone through 3 bottles of cissus (almost-i am nearly finished with my 3rd bottle) consecutively, and increased the dose from 4 to 5 to 6 to 8 and still havent felt any better in any of my joints. I have tons of joint problems from playing catcher in baseball for years, as well as many, many injuries from playing QB for our football team, and unfortunately, none of those pains have decreased the entire time while on cissus, but they did while on omega flex.
    M.O.B.

Shunned, Unshunned UberBerzerker's Avatar
    UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    looks like a solid combo of ingredients. I may be picking this up on my next order for me...my wife...teammates, etc. etc.

well done.

ps: LMAO @ hypebeast's e-stats....aren't you that maxx kid?
    If its not good for pregnant women then why would it be good for me. - MegaPump

Get Diesel Or Die Trying Younglifter16's Avatar
    Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hey max, no need for all that flaming in this thread, nothing offensive was said from my side. Please take it somewhere else and dont ruin another perfectly good thread. Thank you.

BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Glucosamine / Chrondoiton has done wonders for my elbow in the 1 month I have been on it, however, I still cant do any kind of over the head tri presses which sucks. I will definetly be buying this combo.
    "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fears path, and only I will remain." -Paul Atreides

An exactly 2:1 mixture of science and bull****.

The cool thing about Celadrin is that it works for 100% of the users, at least in the clinical trials. So there is not real worry about getting it and it doing nothing.
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

FF/Medic

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You guys should team up with Flex Power. I know they'd be receptive to the idea, and that would be one amazing joint stack!

What's flex power?
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

FF/Medic

RRFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RRFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RRFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RRFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RRFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RRFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RRFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RRFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RRFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RRFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RRFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks like a good product Matt.

veritas vos liberabit NumberTwentyTwo's Avatar
    NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    cissus + flex seems great cant wait to try it

cissus works great 4 me, but glucosamine/condroitin doesnt

Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Having tried just about every new CEE forumla out there I have to say that CET is still my favorite. I just ordered another 4 bottles of the stuff. Anyway, I do a lot of heavy lifting routines as well as competitive mixed martial arts so my joints are always funked up. I haven't seen much from plain old glucosamine either. I'll definitel order some of this stuff in my next BB.com binge.

Matpal, I have a quick question- I know this is primarily for pain relief, but do you think it will aid in increasing flexibility when coupled with a stretching routine?

Thanks! I'm looking forward to trying another quality Omega Sports product.

Well, if the flexibility and range of motion is being prohibited by inflamation or pain of the tendons and ligaments, then yes, it should. I am pretty sure this was something (increase range of motion) shown in the clinical studies that was overly impressive.
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

FF/Medic

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What's flex power?
    it's a nanotechnology transdermal cream. www.flexpower.com

Give them a call and tell them I told you about them from the bb.com website.

Their website has a lot of good info.